• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Vatican Gay Sex Orgy Busted!

Spike

Reaction score
Sodom and Gomorrah

Vatican police 'break up gay orgy at home of secretary of one of Pope Francis's key advisers'

Reports in Italy claim the occupant of the apartment is allegedly the secretary to Cardinal Francesco Coccopalmerio - a key aide to the 80-year-old Pope.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4667098/Vatican-police-break-gay-orgy-apartment.html

Sodom_and_Gomorrah_John_Martin1840.jpg

Liberal mindset:

"Catholics? Bad. Very bad. That abortion thing ... Pope Francis? Mixed feelings. Good on hating capitalism, but that marriage, abortion thing ... Gay orgies? All good. Wow, don't know what the **** to say about this."

More evidence about the viability of forced celibacy.

My take is that there is a somewhat higher proportion of gays among the priests than the general population because they go into that as cover for why they aren't married.

My take is that there is a somewhat higher proportion of gays among the priests than the general population because they go into that as cover for why they aren't married.

Many preachers that I have run across of all denominations are very effeminate acting in their manner and way of speaking, even the married ones. I have always wondered about that very thing. I've also always wondered if they became deeply religious early in life as sort of a penance of feelings they have inside that ashamed them and as a way to keep those feelings at bay.

So it's a nurturing ground for homosexuals and pedophiles. This is what happens when you go against nature. I've never understood the whole not being able to have a wife as a priest. The same goes for nuns. It's abnormal and man made. So putting your penis in another man's anus is somehow the norm, while taking a wife being fruitful and multiplying is not.

Liberal mindset:

"Catholics? Bad. Very bad. That abortion thing ... Pope Francis? Mixed feelings. Good on hating capitalism, but that marriage, abortion thing ... Gay orgies? All good. Wow, don't know what the **** to say about this."

There's a ginormous conspicuous absence in subjects to consider when judging the Catholic Church here...

So it's a nurturing ground for homosexuals and pedophiles. This is what happens when you go against nature. I've never understood the whole not being able to have a wife as a priest. The same goes for nuns. It's abnormal and man made. So putting your penis in another man's anus is somehow the norm, while taking a wife being fruitful and multiplying is not.

If you go back to the Apostles and the early days of the church, priests were supposed to be essentially married to the church so having a wife and family would take away from their churchly duties. Not saying I agree with it, I'm just explaining.

Ron, Catholic priests were allowed to have wives until the 6th Century, and the official doctrine of celibacy was not implemented until 1074 by Pope Gregory VII.

The idea that priests must be celibate is just ... bizarre. It is anti-nature. Therefore, as a matter of natural selection, basically only very "different" men join the priesthood.

More evidence about the viability of forced celibacy.

I agree, and the Church is going to have to change if it wants to maintain a presence in the developed world. Very few priests and nuns left here and most of them are old.

It's like Mike Tomlin coaching professional football.

You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.
There's a run on the Karma Bank today and Charles cornered the market.

Cocaine is a helluva drug

High-ranking priest caught in cocaine-fueled gay orgy in Vatican apartment

Vatican police arrested Monsignor Luigi Capozzi, 49, some two months ago during a raid in which he was caught in the act of hosting a cocaine-fueled gay orgy in the former Palace of the Holy Office.

Capozzi managed to evade suspicion from Italian police by using a BMW luxury car with license plates of the Holy See, which made him practically immune to stops and searches. This privilege, usually reserved for high-ranking prelates, allowed the monsignor to transport cocaine for his frequent homosexual orgies without being stopped by the Italian police.

Monsignor_Luigi_Capozzi__Cardinal_Francesco_Coccopalmerio__Pope_Francis_810_500_55_s_c1.jpg

Monsignor Luigi Capozzi (left) is secretary to Cardinal Francesco Coccopalmerio (center) who is a close collaborator with Pope Francis.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/h...nk-to-pope-francis-caught-in-cocaine-fueled-g

Funny how this happens under the watch of the most liberal Pope ever.

About priests being celibate.
It elevates respect for them. I never held the same respect toward Protestant pastors or ministers as I did toward Catholic priests.
To put God and Church over sexual desires requires immense devotion. Being married to the church was the idea, 100% devotion to the flock...emulating Jesus...without having to be concerned over how to pay for your childs college education, or your wife being a ***** during her menstrual cycle, or picking up your kid from soccer practice then helping them with homework.

But as more and more cases of pedophilia involving priests were exposed, and now this gay orgy story....unfair or not, unless you really know the priest, with me there will always be some doubt about a priests motives. Is he a special person or simply gay...or just likes to do it with kids?