• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Vatican Gay Sex Orgy Busted!

LOL. As a lifelong Catholic I'm the first to admit that the Church has its failings. This particular issue isn't one of them, but nice try Elfie.

But it's funny that you're obsessed with decades past well-debunked conspiracy theories while you endlessly defend modern day butchers who behead innocent journalists,blow up little kids and stone women to death for adultery.

Now YOU need to pay attention. Where have I ever defended "modern day butchers"?

And by that I assume you mean genocidal Muslim extremists right?

Last edited:
I don't care what people believe but the Catholic church is a farce. It is a greedy corrupt organization. Between money laundering and hiding pedophiles i am not sure how anyone can have faith in them. I am sure there are a lot of good priests/ churches out there, but they are following the lead of the corrupt Vatican so it makes you wonder. If i was to become a man of God i would not choose a religion that goes against nature. If god created nature why fight it. Like in a previous post i feel that alot of guys who are gay or have questionable feelings toward kids become priests to hide it or are embarrassed by it. Catholic churches place themselves and their religion high up on a pedestal, but yet they are the ones seemingly involved in the most scandals.

If they come over from another faith - Anglican or Protestant - and are already married, they can be priests and stay married. We have one at our church. I had to go look it up after he was talking about his wife during a sermon.

Doesn't seem fair to the other priests.

I understand deacons can be married (provided they are married before taking their vows).

However priests can be married as well.
People who have responded to this in the negative are only thinking about the Roman Catholic Church, where priests cannot marry. There are however other rites of the church. For example, the Ukrainian Catholic Church of the Byzantine Rite, which is in full communion with the Roman Catholic Church and under the leadership of the Pope.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

I don't care what people believe but the Catholic church is a farce. It is a greedy corrupt organization. Between money laundering and hiding pedophiles i am not sure how anyone can have faith in them. I am sure there are a lot of good priests/ churches out there, but they are following the lead of the corrupt Vatican so it makes you wonder. If i was to become a man of God i would not choose a religion that goes against nature. If god created nature why fight it. Like in a previous post i feel that alot of guys who are gay or have questionable feelings toward kids become priests to hide it or are embarrassed by it. Catholic churches place themselves and their religion high up on a pedestal, but yet they are the ones seemingly involved in the most scandals.

All of them are a farce.Catholic, Protestant, Mormons and their corruption, the Amish and their spousal abuse, ISIS claiming they are pure while drinking and doing drugs, Hindus attacking Muslims because they hurt some cows.
I mean no one put it better than Chris Hitchens when he called religion "The ultimate stupidity".

All of them are a farce.Catholic, Protestant, Mormons and their corruption, the Amish and their spousal abuse, ISIS claiming they are pure while drinking and doing drugs, Hindus attacking Muslims because they hurt some cows.
I mean no one put it better than Chris Hitchens when he called religion "The ultimate stupidity".
I noticed you didn't mention islam here. How stupid is the islamic religion?

No. So tell why Trump does?

Because the standard for guilt is accusation, to the biased.

When it's Clinton OF COURSE HE'S GUILTY! When it's Trump it's a witch hunt, when it's Ben.....outright blasphemy.

That's all.

When it's Clinton OF COURSE HE'S GUILTY! When it's Trump it's a witch hunt, when it's Ben.....outright blasphemy.

That's all.

No the standard of guilt is evidence. There is no evidence against President Trump just as there was none against Ben, there was plenty against ******* Billy Blythe. So much so that he had to pay a huge settlement to Paula Jones, and The Hildebeast personally took charge of handling "Bimbo Eruptions".

Ben was never charged with any sexual crime....so why exactly should he be in prison

No the standard of guilt is evidence. There is no evidence against President Trump just as there was none against Ben, there was plenty against ******* Billy Blythe. So much so that he had to pay a huge settlement to Paula Jones, and The Hildebeast personally took charge of handling "Bimbo Eruptions".

There was no evidence in Clinton's case. Now I may have confused Trump settling his sex cases with the Trump U. case. If that's the case then I stand corrected.

Apparently after further review the case against Trump still hasn't gone to trial. I'm sure he'll settlebefore that time comes.

Ben was never charged with any sexual crime....so why exactly should he be in prison

Because according to one of the posters I may have confused with Charles the standard for guilt is merely to be accused.....if you are a Democrat ONLY of course.

There was no evidence in Clinton's case. Now I may have confused Trump settling his sex cases with the Trump U. case. If that's the case then I stand corrected.

Apparently after further review the case against Trump still hasn't gone to trial. I'm sure he'll settlebefore that time comes.

What do you mean "still hasn't gone to trial"? There are no police reports, no arrest, no charges, nothing. There is no "case against Trump".

That's all.

If nothing else Clinton is guilty of lying under oath in a sexual harassment lawsuit against him. That's not an opinion, that's a fact.

Because according to one of the posters I may have confused with Charles the standard for guilt is merely to be accused.....if you are a Democrat ONLY of course.
You are the one with the standard of guilt being an accusation. You said Trump should be in jail for sexual violence. Explain why - what are the charges - what did he do?

Elfie,

Try, even for a short period, to stop acting the dumbass ********.

I know, that is virtually impossible for you.....

except the media feels just the opposite...any Republican accused of anything is guilty while any democrat really can do whatever the **** they wish.....

What do you mean "still hasn't gone to trial"? There are no police reports, no arrest, no charges, nothing. There is no "case against Trump".

I believe her name is Summer or something like that. She accused Trump of fondling her, but now she's suing for defamation. I don"t know the details read about it weeks ago.

Elfie,

Try, even for a short period, to stop acting the dumbass ********.

I know, that is virtually impossible for you.....

Oh shut up Canadian bacon. Shouldn't you be out buying a safety helmet to avoid all those flying hockey pucks up there?

I believe her name is Summer or something like that. She accused Trump of fondling her, but now she's suing for defamation. I don"t know the details read about it weeks ago.

Oh yeah, you mean this Summer? I wish her luck with her lawsuit, lol...her own family doesn't believe her.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...paign-releases-statement-from-accusers-cousin

Trump campaign releases statement from accuser’s cousin
© Getty Images
Donald Trump's presidential campaign released a statement on Friday to rebut allegations of sexual assault against the candidate.

The cousin of a woman accusing Trump of groping her, John Barry of Mission Viejo, Calif., said Summer Zervos is making the allegations to get back on reality television.
"I am completely shocked and bewildered by my cousin, Summer Zervos, and her press conference today. Ever since she was on The Apprentice she has had nothing but glowing things to say about Mr. Trump,” the statement reads.

Barry said that Zervos frequently described Trump as kind and an inspiration to her professionally, and that she “converted her friends and our family to become Trump supporters.”

“That was until Summer invited Mr. Trump to her restaurant during the primary and he said no. I think Summer wishes she could still be on reality TV, and in an effort to get that back she’s saying all of these negative things about Mr. Trump,” the statement continued.

“That’s not how she talked about him before. I can only imagine that Summer’s actions today are nothing more than an attempt to regain the spotlight at Mr. Trump’s expense, and I don’t think it reflects well.”

Earlier Friday, Zervos held a press conference alongside lawyer Gloria Allred to describe a 2007 incident in which she says Trump groped and kissed her during a meeting about a job opportunity.

Along with the statement from Barry, the Trump campaign also released an email from Zervos to Trump's secretary dated April 14, 2016, in which Zervos talks about her California restaurant and says she hopes to reconnect with the GOP nominee.

“Mr. Trump has a great deal of support in Huntington Beach, Ca!” she wrote. “He has witnessed both my highs and lows operating a small business and I am pleased to report business is good.”

She then added: “I would greatly appreciate reconnecting at this time. He will know my intentions are genuine.”

Zervos referenced that email, along with another message sent a few days later, in her tearful press conference Friday.

She said the alleged incident caused her pain and anguish, and she wanted to confront Trump and give him the "opportunity to clear the air."

"I contacted his secretary in April of 2016 and asked if I could reconnect with Mr. Trump. I did not tell her why I wanted to speak with him. She responded that perhaps his campaign team would follow up with me," she said. "I then wrote his assistant an email on April 21, 2016, asking her to send my email directly to Mr. Trump. In that email, I stated, 'Your interest in me as a potential employee meant the world to me. Your interest in me as anything more blew my mind, and I lost my footing.' I further said, 'I have been incredibly hurt by our previous interaction.' I ended by stating, 'I hope to hear from you and wish you continued success.' Mr. Trump did not reply.

In an earlier statement, Trump said he "vaguely" remembers Zervos from her appearance on "The Apprentice," but never met with her at a hotel.

"That is not who I am as a person, and it is not how I’ve conducted my life," he said, accusing the media of creating a "theater of absurdity."

Typical elfie ... stupid, ignorant lawyer wanna-be.

The chances what-the-****-her-name-is lawsuit gets past the pleading stage? Basically zero. So she claims she was sexually assaulted and sues for ... DEFAMATION?

Huh?