• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Vatican Gay Sex Orgy Busted!

If you go back to the Apostles and the early days of the church, priests were supposed to be essentially married to the church so having a wife and family would take away from their churchly duties. Not saying I agree with it, I'm just explaining.

It was never meant for a man to not take a wife. It would take away nothing. God created woman for man. Man is not complete without his other half. It's a bunch of foolish nonsense made up by man to take that away. Like praying to statues (idols) of so called saints and Mary. What has it gotten them? Sodomites and child rapists running rampant in a boys only club.

It was never meant for a man to not take a wife. It would take away nothing. God created woman for man. Man is not complete without his other half. It's a bunch of foolish nonsense made up by man to take that away. Like praying to statues (idols) of so called saints and Mary. What has it gotten them? Sodomites and child rapists running rampant in a boys only club.

Time to break out my favorite Michael Jackson is a pedophile joke:

Q: Why did Michael Jackson like twenty-eight year olds?
A: Because there are twenty of them!!

Hey-O!

Time to break out my favorite Michael Jackson is a pedophile joke:

Q: Why did Michael Jackson like twenty-eight year olds?
A: Because there are twenty of them!!

Hey-O!

Q: What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?
A: One is white, plastic and dangerous to children. The other one holds your food.

Q: What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?
A: One is white, plastic and dangerous to children. The other one holds your food.

I think the more relevant joke here is the difference between the Half Nelson, Full Nelson and Father Nelson wrestling holds - with the Father Nelson being a Full Nelson with pelvic thrusts from behind.

1. I am a Catholic.

2. There are Catholic priests who are married and have children.

3. You can hardly put together a softball team or school board without disagreements as to how it should be run.
A church serving all peoples on all continents is sure to find opponents from inside and outside regarding its "by-laws".

4. The church is ultimately run by people who are inherently sinners. It is not going to be perfect.

5. This is obviously unacceptable, and another stain on the church, but trying to look for a positive, 25 years ago we would have never found out about something like this. So there is some more transparency.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Yeah, but I don't think it's ok to have a buttslamarama at the Vatican.
Sell the gold, art, real estate and investments: give the money back to the people

1. I am a Catholic.

2. There are Catholic priests who are married and have children.

3. You can hardly put together a softball team or school board without disagreements as to how it should be run.
A church serving all peoples on all continents is sure to find opponents from inside and outside regarding its "by-laws".

4. The church is ultimately run by people who are inherently sinners. It is not going to be perfect.

5. This is obviously unacceptable, and another stain on the church, but trying to look for a positive, 25 years ago we would have never found out about something like this. So there is some more transparency.

I'm a Catholic too. There are deacons who are married, not priests.

I'm a Catholic too. There are deacons who are married, not priests.
If they come over from another faith - Anglican or Protestant - and are already married, they can be priests and stay married. We have one at our church. I had to go look it up after he was talking about his wife during a sermon.

Doesn't seem fair to the other priests.

If they come over from another faith - Anglican or Protestant - and are already married, they can be priests and stay married. We have one at our church. I had to go look it up after he was talking about his wife during a sermon.

Doesn't seem fair to the other priests.

Huh. I had to google that and you are right. Never heard of such a thing and I went to 12 years of Catholic school! So weird.

******* trump. Impeach his ***

Trump should be in jail for his own sexual violence, but hey you can buy anything in this country as wr all know even the justice system.

Huh. I had to google that and you are right. Never heard of such a thing and I went to 12 years of Catholic school! So weird.

12 years of brainwashing huh? That explains your relentless attempt to defend the idea that the Nazis were not motivated by church teachings in that debate we had many months ago.

By the way folks; the Nazis were without a shadow of doubt motivated by church teachings.

12 years of brainwashing huh? That explains your relentless attempt to defend the idea that the Nazis were not motivated by church teachings in that debate we had many months ago.

By the way folks; the Nazis were without a shadow of doubt motivated by church teachings.

LOL. As a lifelong Catholic I'm the first to admit that the Church has its failings. This particular issue isn't one of them, but nice try Elfie.

But it's funny that you're obsessed with decades past well-debunked conspiracy theories while you endlessly defend modern day butchers who behead innocent journalists,blow up little kids and stone women to death for adultery.

Trump should be in jail for his own sexual violence, but hey you can buy anything in this country as wr all know even the justice system.
Details. Haven't heard about Trump's illegal sexual violence. I have heard about Bill Clinton's. Does Bill Clinton belong in jail?

Elfie drops in, spews bullshit, gets smacked down, leaves....lather, rinse, repeat.

LOL. As a lifelong Catholic I'm the first to admit that the Church has its failings. This particular issue isn't one of them, but nice try Elfie.

But it's funny that you're obsessed with decades past well-debunked conspiracy theories while you endlessly defend modern day butchers who behead innocent journalists,blow up little kids and stone women to death for adultery.

Conspiracy theories?????

Only to a Trumptard can historical fact be conspiracy; and conspiracy (as long as it comes from Breitbart or the wife abuser in chief himself) be fact.

You absolutely can NOT make it up.

Details. Haven't heard about Trump's illegal sexual violence. I have heard about Bill Clinton's. Does Bill Clinton belong in jail?

You didn't know he settled to avoid testifying? You know the guy who never settles.....

Conspiracy theories?????

Only to a Trumptard can historical fact be conspiracy; and conspiracy (as long as it comes from Breitbart or the wife abuser in chief himself) be fact.

You absolutely can NOT make it up.

I'm not getting into this debate with you again Elfie, you have this unique ability to lose every argument and then come back here proclaiming victory. Not going to bite. There's a motherlode of historical fact out there disproving this myth for those who want to read it.

But just FYI I am not a Trump supporter, never have been, didn't vote for him. wouldn't. Pay attention.

Answer the question.

Bill Clinton admitted to an improper consensual relationship(as far as his wife is concerned) with a woman of legal age. So no, he does not belong in prison.

The rest of the women that came out of the woodwork that you are going to mention never had any proof.

Does Ben Roethlisberger belong in prison?

Answer the question like I did.

I'm not getting into this debate with you again Elfie, you have this unique ability to lose every argument and then come back here proclaiming victory. Not going to bite. There's a motherlode of historical fact out there disproving this myth for those who want to read it.

But just FYI I am not a Trump supporter, never have been, didn't vote for him. wouldn't. Pay attention.

Good for you on not supporting the idiot in chief, i stand corrected.

I have the words of the Nazi leadership, who were quoting Martin Luther, who was the influence for many things the church did to the jews including the inquisition, so no....I wouldn't argue that again if I were you either.

And the boldness and confidence with which you say that I have " a unique ability to lose every argument and proclaim victory" is quite amusing when you consider it's actually the opposite by the standard of truth according to the facts.

Bill Clinton admitted to an improper consensual relationship(as far as his wife is concerned) with a woman of legal age. So no, he does not belong in prison.

The rest of the women that came out of the woodwork that you are going to mention never had any proof.

Does Ben Roethlisberger belong in prison?

Answer the question like I did.
But Trump does belong in prison, according to you, for sexual violence. Tell me more about that.