• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Vegas

I've never ever been a person who buys into conspiracy stuff at all. I just normally laugh at those folks. This and the NFL has changed my mind on how I view a lot of things. I can normally see right through bullshit a mile away. It's mainly when things defy all logic,reason and probability.

I usually laugh at conspiracy theorist too.
But this shooting has so many holes and cover ups.

Really makes you go "hmmm?"

Unfortunately, I was unable to get to the site. The closest I got was the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign, where I carved "Tim Steelersfan LOVES VEGAS" into the dirt.

of course

Vegas shooter's deadly arsenal revealed: Police release shocking pictures of Stephen Paddock's array of assault rifles, explosive detonators and secret cameras that he used to kill 58 and injure almost 1,000

Clark County, Nevada Sheriff Joe Lombardo released a preliminary report on the Las Vegas shooting on Friday
Photos released Friday show the room littered with guns, other weapons and several hidden cameras
The cameras suggest that Paddock was watching for anyone who might try to enter as he massacred dozens
Also visible in the images is the smashed window from where he killed 58 and injured nearly 1,000 on Oct 1
Paddock's online searches before the shooting included research into SWAT tactics and for other potential public venue targets

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rs-deadly-arsenal-revealed.html#ixzz559kuj3F4

Mentos the fresh makers know more about this story. It's in box 57, roll 17, 5th candy embedded inside is a.microchip of the whole deal. Epic mind blowing stuff. Blackbeard himself would marvel at this treasure.

Still a big ole nothing burger. They messed with some guy over ammo or some bullshit.

Unfortunately, I was unable to get to the site. The closest I got was the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign, where I carved "Tim Steelersfan LOVES VEGAS" into the dirt.

I'll look for it when I get there in March.

I'll be IN the Mandalay for 4 days for a Convention. Not staying there. But multiple times a day I will be riding down the strip right between Paddock's window and the concert ground where the bullets flew. The Convention center is behind the hotel so I have to go past his window two-three times a day.

Just another reason to hate that cesspool Las Vegas.

I'll look for it when I get there in March.

I'll be IN the Mandalay for 4 days for a Convention. Not staying there. But multiple times a day I will be riding down the strip right between Paddock's window and the concert ground where the bullets flew. The Convention center is behind the hotel so I have to go past his window two-three times a day.

Just another reason to hate that cesspool Las Vegas.

i love that cesspool Las Vegas. Especially Shake Shack, the HighRoller, Cabo Wabo, Hoover Dam, Mob Museum, Freemont Street ...

I love how this is a conspiracy the usual Alt-Righters here are certain of, but when it comes to Trump and Russia: the mountains of evidence, indictments, ubiquitous connections between campaign staff-aids and the Russians , Russian financial bailouts for the Trump Org. all add up to a NOTHINGBURGER.

One would almost think some of you are biased....you know: " deadliest mass shooter in American history COULD NOT be just another heavily armed crazy white guy."

Yeah......Occam's razor Trumptards.....learn it.

I love how this is a conspiracy the usual Alt-Righters here are certain of, but when it comes to Trump and Russia: the mountains of evidence, indictments, ubiquitous connections between campaign staff-aids and the Russians , Russian financial bailouts for the Trump Org. all add up to a NOTHINGBURGER.

One would almost think some of you are biased....you know: " deadliest mass shooter in American history COULD NOT be just another heavily armed crazy white guy."

tick tock, elfie

The deadliest mass shooter in US history was, wait for it....the US government.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wounded_Knee_Massacre

The deadliest killing machine in world history are governments.

Hundreds of millions killed.

DBG.TAB1.2.GIF

there is a reason why we won't get the 'motive" until Oct. Should be enough time to build their story that he was just a loner, gambling Left Wing Nut that hated Country music and to reek havoc on innocent concert goers just because he could. Doubt the Left Snowflakes in their safe spaces want to hear the truth anyway. They might cry in their ***** hats. We'll just stick to "guns are bad, guns are bad, guns are bad, F the NRA and Trump! They caused all this senseless killing."

I have a razor for you its hidden in hildabeasts home pc next to the file uranium for Russia. It's easy to access. Just go from ear to ear.

i love that cesspool Las Vegas. Especially Shake Shack, the HighRoller, Cabo Wabo, Hoover Dam, Mob Museum, Freemont Street ...
I would like to add drinking in the street. Top end titty bars, some of the buffets and the homeless superheroes.