• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Virginia's Dem Governor racist yearbook photo

This is the same guy who issued that charming clarification on how a mother and doctor could discuss whether to let a newborn baby die or not...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...edb0c92dc17_story.html?utm_term=.3e064e8a5475

View attachment 4330

They ran Me-gan out of New York because she said kids used to wear black face on Halloween. How the #$%@ is this POS not swinging from a noose?

Great find OFTB!

BTW, this is what he was defending...

He also received $2 million campaign contribution from Planned Parenthood.

A pediatrician. Received $2M from Planned Parenthood. You can't make this @#$% up.

Last edited:
He ran this ad in the gov race...

Apparently he has no problem being a total scumbag, errr demoKKKrat

The democrats are still racists. They traded in the clan hoods for the hoodwink of government enslavement. Just vote for us.

9800f2e8de82b40021a71d8f59df9788edd9971e2bc301be229ee9901be2b27c.jpg

Two words: Kavanaugh Karma

What’s funny is that after he won election, Kamala Harris praised him “for showing that Virginia won’t stand for hatred and bigotry.” I guess we’ll see if that’s actually true, him being a democrat and all.

Last edited:
this was 1984. long after dressing as a Klansman was long considered horrible. wtf was he thinking

There really should be no way to survive this. His only chance is that he's a Dem. I'm sure the Dem leaders are meeting about this now and deciding if they can afford to lose him. If they can't then the media will be told to cover for him. If they think they have a replacement lined up then he's toast. He'll get buried under a pile of virtue signaling.

I'm sure the media is on the edge of their seat waiting to be told their opinion on the matter.

There really should be no way to survive this. His only chance is that he's a Dem. I'm sure the Dem leaders are meeting about this now and deciding if they can afford to lose him. If they can't then the media will be told to cover for him. If they think they have a replacement lined up then he's toast. He'll get buried under a pile of virtue signaling.

I'm sure the media is on the edge of their seat waiting to be told their opinion on the matter.

He's a Democrat and pro-choice. It will be forgotten in a week.

Last edited:

He will use the same excuse they all do. They have evolved. Whatever that means.

this was 1984. long after dressing as a Klansman was long considered horrible. wtf was he thinking

That's what makes it even worse. It's not like this was taken in the 50s where maybe you could blame it on the times. This was 1984 and this was in his medical school yearbook. He was probably about 25 so he can't even blame it on being a kid.

If the media does try to save him, they might try to blame it on his military experience.

There is big time racism on the Eastern Shore DELMARVA pennisula as you go further south. That is like walking back in time 50 years in some places. Very segregated. African American shack towns with only a railroad passing through. Only business is chickens. You pass a Tyson and Perdue processing plant on the way to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel and staying on that one highway you don't see what's really around if you go 10-15 minutes east or west of it.

Look, I'm not one to hold people accountable for **** in 1984. I thought it was bullshit to do it to Kavanaugh and I think it's a bit bullshit on this as well. I just think fair is fair. Anyone that wanted Kavanaugh strung out to dry because of "code words" in his year book better be on the ******* same side this time around. Personally, I don't think two wrongs make a right. The guy was dead wrong. Maybe he's from generations of racists. Most white folks were on Eastern Shore Virginia 40 years ago and if you tell me you weren't I'd say bullshit. That's where he was raised.

I'd like to think he's evolved past that and is a better person. I doubt he's secretly part of the KLAN today, or is part of some secret white fascist group. I'm not going to be part of roasting his ***.

But fair is fair. If you believed or implied or posted on facebook that bullshit Kavanaugh did in High School matters, well it matters for this guy now. I'm not sure I like the precedent we've now set in this country, but both sides have to live by it. Period.

what a rough week for this ********

Being a racist and a supporter of abortion on demand go hand in hand. At its core Planned Parenthood and the pro-choice movement is about exterminating as many "undesirable" poor black babies as possible. What's sickening is that black people actually think Dems care about them.

Now that they're Bar-B-Qing Gubnor Coonman, when do you thing they'll turn on Madam Adrenochrome? I mean, her gaff certainly eclipses some sophomoric black face.

There is big time racism on the Eastern Shore DELMARVA pennisula as you go further south. That is like walking back in time 50 years in some places. Very segregated. African American shack towns with only a railroad passing through. Only business is chickens. You pass a Tyson and Perdue processing plant on the way to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel and staying on that one highway you don't see what's really around if you go 10-15 minutes east or west of it.

Look, I'm not one to hold people accountable for **** in 1984. I thought it was bullshit to do it to Kavanaugh and I think it's a bit bullshit on this as well. I just think fair is fair. Anyone that wanted Kavanaugh strung out to dry because of "code words" in his year book better be on the ******* same side this time around. Personally, I don't think two wrongs make a right. The guy was dead wrong. Maybe he's from generations of racists. Most white folks were on Eastern Shore Virginia 40 years ago and if you tell me you weren't I'd say bullshit. That's where he was raised.

I'd like to think he's evolved past that and is a better person. I doubt he's secretly part of the KLAN today, or is part of some secret white fascist group. I'm not going to be part of roasting his ***.

But fair is fair. If you believed or implied or posted on facebook that bullshit Kavanaugh did in High School matters, well it matters for this guy now. I'm not sure I like the precedent we've now set in this country, but both sides have to live by it. Period.

Sen. Robert Byrd, D-KKK, explains race relations:

He ran this ad in the gov race...

Apparently he has no problem being a total scumbag, errr demoKKKrat

That's nothing. One of these days the public will eventually see where that whole thing that went down in Charlottesville the summer prior to that election was baked up by the sitting governor (McAuliffe), his State Police and the local idiots running that town to help put Northam in office. A majority of the lunatics brought in were from outside and those in control herded Antifa and the far Right nuts onto the same block. They wanted to portray Republicans/Conservatives as racist murderous whack jobs and the media did their job to portray them and the Republican candidate for governor Gillespie as such. In the process 2 troopers were killed in a helicopter crash, one activist was run over by a far right nut job from Michigan (I think that's where he's from), scores were injured and Northam was elected by a relatively slim margin. You have to know that many who voted for him were swayed by the events in Charlottesville as well as that ad which portrayed all that (Republicans are evil racist, anti immigrants, etc) in 30 seconds.

Likely he'll be packing his **** but those under him are just as radical as he if not more so. Especially our attorney general. Plus his job is done. He lobbied hard for Medicare expansion so he has served his masters. He can go now from their point of view.

Hopefully my state will eventually find its way out of all this.

Last edited:
He'd a Democrat and pro-choice. It will be forgotten in a week.

Nope - he's toast!

Al Frankened out the door, lol

Harris calls on Northam to resign

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) called on Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D) to resign after he acknowledged appearing in a picture showing a man wearing blackface and another dressed in a Ku Klux Klan robe.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/428154-harris-calls-on-northam-to-resign

---------------------

Cory Booker calls on Ralph Northam to resign

https://twitter.com/CoryBooker?ref_...://www.democraticunderground.com/100211760879

------------------------

Julin Castro calls on Northam to resign

Former Housing and Urban Development Secretary and 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Julián Castro called on Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D) to resign after Northam acknowledged that he was in a photo that surfaced Friday featuring two men in blackface and KKK garb.

Castro, in a tweet, condemned Northam's behavior as "racist and unconscionable."

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...-calls-on-northam-to-resign-over-racist-photo

------------------

Virginia House Democrats Call For Gov. Ralph Northam's Resignation

In a statement Friday, Virginia House Democrats said they were “deeply saddened by the news” and “are no longer confident in the Governor’s representation of Virginians.”

“Though it brings us no joy to do so, we must call for Governor Northam’s resignation.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...rtham-resignation_us_5c551d69e4b09293b20451ed

----------------------------------

NAACP calls on Northam to resign over blackface photo

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/428153-naacp-calls-on-northam-to-resign-over-racist-picture