• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Virginia's Dem Governor racist yearbook photo

It's pretty tough to hold that Donald Trump and MAGA hats are racist while allowing this crap. I think he will be pressured to resign.

He just stated he's not leaving. Should be an interesting time in Richmond.

When? He said something like that last night but he's holding a press conference later today

They're happy to shaft him because they have a 'better' democrat to replace him. The Lt. Governor is an black democrat, certainly a better person than any middle-aged white man, even if he is also a democrat.

So what is the law in VA? Does that Lt. Gov serve the remainder of the term, or is there going to be a special election?

The democrats are still racists. They traded in the clan hoods for the hoodwink of government enslavement. Just vote for us.

Let's see, their top senator, Al Franken was a big time see too guy
They had a KKK Man in the senate for years. Robert Byrd.
And now one of their governors is a despicable photo.

Somehow I think think the MAGA hat distraction isn't going to work.

Now he's claiming that it isn't him in that picture. So I guess he thinks it's better if he chose a picture of someone else dressed up like that for his page.

Such integrity. Such high quality journalism. They labelled him a Republican.
pic-cnn.png

what a rough week for this ********
Probably not a coincidence. Apparently that photo has been known of since before the election. Dems are freaking out about his public abortion comments and just want him gone so I guess word was sent out to their media friends that they can go ahead and publish it.

Presser, "I wore blackface, just not that time. I dressed up as Michael Jackson and put a little shoe polish on my cheeks."

Bwahahahahahaha

Turnin up the heat

Nancy Pelosi@SpeakerPelosi

The photo is racist and contrary to fundamental American values. I join my colleagues in Virginia calling on Governor Northam to do the right thing so that the people of the Commonwealth of Virginia can heal and move forward.

I hope he stays the entire term. He'll be an albatross around the dems neck for years.

Can you imagine if Trump did this yikes.......So apparently he apologized for the photo, but didnt see it till today then decided that it wasnt him. Yeah that story makes a lot of sense.

Can you imagine if Trump did this yikes.......So apparently he apologized for the photo, but didnt see it till today then decided that it wasnt him. Yeah that story makes a lot of sense.

It's ok though- he's a Democrat.

Not a good look at all, however, I will admit it's a slippery slope to go back into someone's past and remove them from a position based on something they said or did, particularly when they were in high school. No one is immune to this and there people actively looking to bring others down.

Not a good look at all, however, I will admit it's a slippery slope to go back into someone's past and remove them from a position based on something they said or did, particularly when they were in high school. No one is immune to this and there people actively looking to bring others down.

He was in medical school, not high school. I was in high school in 1984, no way was it socially acceptable to dress as a klansman. But honestly I have no sympathy for Dems who have backed themselves into a corner by screaming racism at every opportunity, as well as picking apart Kavanaugh’s high school yearbook which contained nothing even remotely as bad as this.

While I agree with the premise of this post, that slippery slope started with Brett Kavanaugh. They tried to ruin a man's life and it included smearing his high school yearbook details, which wasn't even remotely close to what this is.

Not even in the same zip code. What I think this slope should really start leaning towards is damn term limits. What a joke that is.

In all honesty what he said a couple days ago and his support of Tran's bill making abortion legal up to and perhaps after birth is a more pressing matter over something stupid he did when he was young but still if he was a Republican, he would have been ridden out of town on a rail by now so the hypocrisy is definitely alive and well. No surprise there.

im not sure why he apologized for dressing up as Michael Jackson either. I find the whole black face thing meh, but dressing up as KKK is definitely way over the top

I hope he stays the entire term. He'll be an albatross around the dems neck for years.

ayep

Every day he hangs on he's in the news and hurting the Dems, perfect!

DycEwHcVAAEbkYH.jpg

CNN anchor to the NAACP head... Do you think the Democratic party still deserves the votes of black voters?

LOLOLOLOL

Begin healing? WTF, did that really scar people, like really injure them to the point that they need time to heal? JFC, what a bunch of *******.