• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Virginia's Dem Governor racist yearbook photo

Couldn't agree more. Pretty soon EVERY minority group is off limits to be parodied. Can't dress up as a disabled person obviously. What if I dressed up like Caitlyn Jenner? Am I offending trans people? Can I even make a joke about Caitlyn Jenner?

No worries, you can say anything you want - AN-Y-THING - about white Christian males, and even white Christian females if conservative. Call them slave owners, and rapists, and ******, and murderers, and Hitler, and scum, and maggots feeding on the sweat of people of color (but not if the color is white, mind you) and no problem. None.

At the same halloween party with the rappers, there was a guy who went as Christopher Reeve. He had a wheelchair. It was great. Today people would be horrified by that party. There would be lots of triggered screaming at the sky.

Oh yeah. I've seen blown up Krista McCauliffe, Brad and Angelina with a bunch of black and white baby dolls in tow, a guy wearing a t-shirt with a bunch of black paper dolls all over it who was the million man march. Once upon a time inappropriateness was the goal for a Halloween costume.

Couldn't agree more. Pretty soon EVERY minority group is off limits to be parodied. Can't dress up as a disabled person obviously. What if I dressed up like Caitlyn Jenner? Am I offending trans people? Can I even make a joke about Caitlyn Jenner?

This country talks about over the top P.C. culture and this whole blackface issue from stuff done 25-40 years ago is EXACTLY what we are talking about. The outcry far outweighs the harm.

Oh boy, I am guilty again. My brother in law once dressed up as Caitlyn Jenner and three of us went as the Kardashian women. With pillows stuffed down the back of our pants.

If there is such a thing as 'post of the year', and there should be (prize like a small island or a used corporate jet), this here post should certainly be considered.

Truth be told, I give credit to Joe Digenova. I borrowed it from that wise sage.

The true endgame of ending any kind of racism, sexism, whatever, is to stop making it a thing and stop talking about it like it is a thing. We will never get there because one of our parties depends on it, and suggesting that we do so has been defined as racist, sexist, whatever. If you are not proudly rolling around in it, you are one of the bad guys.

Oh boy, I am guilty again. My brother in law once dressed up as Caitlyn Jenner and three of us went as the Kardashian women. With pillows stuffed down the back of our pants.

I think we all need pictures of that junk in your trunk from that event.

At the same halloween party with the rappers, there was a guy who went as Christopher Reeve. He had a wheelchair. It was great. Today people would be horrified by that party. There would be lots of triggered screaming at the sky.

A few years ago at the bar where I used to hang, one of the bartenders went as Christopher Reeve....riding helmet, jodhpurs, riding crop, and a trach tube around his neck.

Burgundy as Pittsburgh Dad as Todd Haley a couple years ago. Even grew a goatee just for the occasion.

IMG_0858_zpsqvhqu8gb.jpg

Last edited:

Oh yeah. I've seen blown up Krista McCauliffe, Brad and Angelina with a bunch of black and white baby dolls in tow, a guy wearing a t-shirt with a bunch of black paper dolls all over it who was the million man march. Once upon a time inappropriateness was the goal for a Halloween costume.

One year when I was little, my mom went as a black organ grinder and my dad went as the pet gorilla.

One year when I was little, my mom went as a black organ grinder and my dad went as the pet gorilla.

Today they'd be burned at the stake without trial for such offense.

My wife was telling someone today that she's an accountant and her husband is a funeral director and he said, "You've got it covered, both death and taxes". I immediately thought of Halloween costumes, I can of course be the Grim Reaper and we're trying to figure out how to dress her as an IRS agent.

Let's stop pretending that blackface is not offensive. Connotes minstrel shows and bad ****. Only a ******* retard would do it without knowing the implication.

Let's stop pretending that blackface is not offensive. Connotes minstrel shows and bad ****. Only a ******* retard would do it without knowing the implication.

True I've never felt any need to wear it. I cant imagine doing so.

You mean like Rachel Dolezal and Talcum X?

This isn't about being offended, it's about ideology and politics, otherwise Northam would already be gone.

That plus the next two in line are arguably guilty of worse offenses and the guy who is fourth in line is a Republican.