• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Vote On Your Favorite Democrat Policy Acheivement

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Chappaquiddick

I vote.....New EPA Regulations.......Where would we be without the EPA

In a drastic overreach of executive power, the EPA proposed an enormous and dreadful set of new rules on Monday to regulate carbon emissions under authority from the Clean Air Act. Based on the December 2009 decision to name carbon dioxide as a pollutant, these 645 pages of rules will force states to cut carbon emissions from coal power plants. Though the goals differ for each state, the national reduction in carbon is expected to total a whopping 30% by 2030; by far the most irresponsible energy regulations in our nation’s history.

As expected, the objective of the proposal is to stop global warming through lowering greenhouse gas levels. Despite the onerous nature of the regulations, they will supposedly lead to numerous health and climate benefits as well as innovation.

HzAe63R.jpg

194641.jpg

Npvqlll.png

Last edited:
I vote for AlGore inventing the Intrawebz.

Maybe the KKK?

Getting rid of the US embassy staff in Benghazi, Libya.

They did a bang up job on creating 10 million new government regulations. Bravo!Hoooraaay for red tape. Hope&change baby!

The Affordable HC Act almost made my heath care more affordable. 30% rate increase isn't that bad. ..right?

Losing the Senate was the democrats greatest achievement.

Duping the un-informed voters that by voting Democratic, they will be better off.

Social Security, Medi-Care, environmental laws that keep companies from dumping every toxic by-product they produce into our rivers, lakes, oceans, etc., legislation that made it legal for workers to collectively bargain ( unionize)... which ultimately played a huge role in building the middle class.. to name a few.

Social Security, Medi-Care, environmental laws that keep companies from dumping every toxic by-product they produce into our rivers, lakes, oceans, etc., legislation that made it legal for workers to collectively bargain ( unionize)... which ultimately played a huge role in building the middle class.. to name a few.

The EPA was proposed by and started under Nixon.

When this question arises libs always bring up those "achievements" from the past, the only "good" policies you still have to cling to ...come up with something in your ******* lifetime.

Last edited:

When you talk about Social Security as a success, do you mean its creation? Or the continued theft of its funds by Government to fund other programs? Or the fact that it won't be around for you or I, but we pay into it? Massive success, that one.

Calling Unions a success is a wild stretch. I get it, but they are also a massive cancer. A 50/50 proposition at best. To me that's like calling the local Mob Boss, who once in a while does something like build a library for a community, a great guy (ignoring his day to day flaws).

Environment laws. Another double edged sword. Do you mean the same environmental laws that prevent us from being able to harvest the oil we have in this country, that keeps us dependent on the Middle East? For every one that has been helpful, there are those that stupidly prevent us from moving forward elsewhere.

Anyway, yeah...come up with something from YOUR lifetime. You bringing these things up would be like me saying MY party ended slavery....

California AG May Be Forced To Put Up With Extremist's 'Kill All Gays' Drive

A ballot initiative devised by a California lawyer that calls for the execution of gay people appears destined to make it past the state attorney general's desk, according to several legal experts.

"The Sodomite Suppression Act" is the brainchild of Orange County attorney Matt McLaughlin, and aside from legalizing the state killing of homosexuals, it would also outlaw preaching gay rights to minors

The measure would require killing anyone who has engaged in homosexual activity via “bullets to the head or by any other convenient method.” For added convenience, the initiative proposes that any citizen can act as an executioner if the state fails to carry out its duties.

http://blog.sfgate.com/nov05electio...initiative-apparently-headed-for-circulation/

The measure would require killing anyone who has engaged in homosexual activity via “bullets to the head or by any other convenient method.” For added convenience, the initiative proposes that any citizen can act as an executioner if the state fails to carry out its duties.

Just doing the Muslim multicultural thing.

A ballot initiative devised by a California lawyer that calls for the execution of gay people appears destined to make it past the state attorney general's desk, according to several legal experts.

"The Sodomite Suppression Act" is the brainchild of Orange County attorney Matt McLaughlin, and aside from legalizing the state killing of homosexuals, it would also outlaw preaching gay rights to minors

http://blog.sfgate.com/nov05electio...initiative-apparently-headed-for-circulation/

Can he run fer prezedent?

Just doing the Muslim multicultural thing.

So he would be our second Joo hating prez?.

Sharia law isn't a democrat or a Republican thing.

Last edited:
Increasing the black illegitimate birthrate to over 70%.

Ruining the education system by focusing on "College Prep" and standardized test while scrapping things that teach job skills like vo-tech programs. Of course you cant charge tuition at the JCs for things like welding, HVAC and Bricklaying if they are taught at high school.

Ruining the education system by focusing on "College Prep" and standardized test while scrapping things that teach job skills like vo-tech programs. Of course you cant charge tuition at the JCs for things like welding, HVAC and Bricklaying if they are taught at high school.

Don't forget ditching things like recess to cram more "test prep" time in. My kids don't even have PE. We had plenty of time to take our basic classes, actually learn the material, be forced to take PE and either a music or art class AND have a recess.

Best Democrat achievement....

"Ill have them ni@@ers voting Democrat for the next 200yrs."
- Lyndon Johnson

Best Democrat achievement....

"Ill have them ni@@ers voting Democrat for the next 200yrs."
- Lyndon Johnson

Gotta give LBJ credit, he nailed that one. Of course as someone that has voted (D) one time in over 24 years of voting - it was a local election- I would not address another person by that word. Maybe if I were more (D) I could be more hateful. Many people in my home state of WV loved ol Sheets.