• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Voter ID. Supreme Court upholds Ohio voter registration purge policy

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score

This is a good ruling but it has nothing to do with voter ID. It simply is a law here in ohio since 1994 that says if you don't for two years will be given notice via mail that in four years you will be removed from the voter roles and need to re register. If you respond or vote anytime in the next four year after the notice you stayed registered. People are losing their minds over this and I simply don't get why and further I don't care now that the SCOTUS has ruled in favor of the law they can kiss my ***.

Nothing to do with voter ID.

Not really as if they have been voting they will stay registered unfortunately it will only keep the non voting dead from voting. What it will fo is help prevent people being registered in two states but with a 6 year time frame it does not even do that fast.

Now why would this piss off the cheaters I mean liberals?

Elections have consequences, ha ha

Gorsuch!

GettyImages-666865062.jpg

How much longer can Ginsburg last? She is now 85 years old ... time to retire, Ancient Ruth.

How much longer can Ginsburg last? She is now 85 years old ... time to retire, Ancient Ruth.

What percentage of women who are 85 make 87, or 90?

My family has had its share of people over 90. Most of them were able to move around a think clearly in their 80's, but by age 90, they really slow down.

IMO Ginsburg will not retire under a Republican president. Trump, if he wins a 2nd term seems likely to replace her, but he'll need a senate majority otherwise he won't be able to do it later in his second term.

A more likely happening is trump replacing Anthony Kennedy, age 81 who says he's ready to retire soon sometime in late 2018 before the holidays.

http://www.thegreenpapers.com/Hx/SupremeCourt.html

Dems are preparing for a full on Rat War

Democrats just moved up the 2020 convention earlier than ever before

The Democratic National Convention will be held on July 13-16 in 2020, CNN's Dan Merica reports, which is earlier than they've held in two decades.

Why it matters: An intra-party divide was created among the Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton wings of the party. Democratic leaders anticipate a similarly combative election next cycle (because more than 20 candidates are expected to run,) so they're moving the convention to allow more time for those tensions to cool after a nominee is selected.

https://www.axios.com/dnc-moves-202...ore-22b70ab3-2e78-4913-8ce6-b1397804ccd3.html

---------------------------------

Bernie vs. Pocahontas!

Get ur tickets!
Go Bernie Bots!

Lotta Dems were pissed that she didn't retire while Bomma was President and he could replace her with another Liberal. Of course Hillary was leading in all the polls, so....