• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

VP Debate

In 2020 and 2016, it was just Trump. No real supporting cast, especially with wet-noodle Pence.

This 2024 election run has much more depth: Vance as a good choice at VP, Tulsi Gabbard, RFK Jr, Ramaswamy, and this guy called Musk all being supportive of simple things like not fighting useless foreign wars, American's health, government efficiency, censorship, etc.

These are all concepts that most of the people, in the vast majority of the population, would agree on/with as necessary steps for the betterment of the country.

The Harris team does not seem to exist past Walz and Butt-Pete. And the war-monger Cheney, lol. Who else do they have in substantive support to Kringy Kamala?
agree. seems he's learned his lesson on who to surround himself with.

These are all concepts that most of the people, in the vast majority of the population, would agree on/with as necessary steps for the betterment of the country.
While I agree, it doesn't change the fact that half the population believes that if Trump is elected he will be a dictator and we're all gonna die because women can't have abortion on demand.

Walz did better than I expected actually.
We ain’t out of the woods yet.
Like a Steelers game, no lead is enough to be safe.

While I agree, it doesn't change the fact that half the population believes that if Trump is elected he will be a dictator and we're all gonna die because women can't have abortion on demand.
or let babies who survive abortions be given life-sustaining medical assistance. if that baby survives the botched abortion, the mother's life is in jeopardy.

i think i got that correct.

I have children born at 27 weeks and 32 weeks gestation. I really wish one of these candidates would say "Go to any NICU, look at the human beings lying in the isolettes, then tell me that they are not people who deserve any rights at all while still in the womb. Tell me that we as a society are going to say it's ok the rip them limb from limb at the mother's sole discretion. Because that's what you're saying when you say "we can't tell a woman what to do with her own body".

They would like to tell us that few if any women would ever have an elective late term abortion. We all know that if the law was opened up to it, that would cease to be true. We've already become so numb to the horror of this as a society. We have a whole younger generation who really believes the fantasy that a baby's not a baby til it passes through the birth canal. It's so hard to believe. Democrats are ghouls.

I have children born at 27 weeks and 32 weeks gestation. I really wish one of these candidates would say "Go to any NICU, look at the human beings lying in the isolettes, then tell me that they are not people who deserve any rights at all while still in the womb. Tell me that we as a society are going to say it's ok the rip them limb from limb at the mother's sole discretion. Because that's what you're saying when you say "we can't tell a woman what to do with her own body".

They would like to tell us that few if any women would ever have an elective late term abortion. We all know that if the law was opened up to it, that would cease to be true. We've already become so numb to the horror of this as a society. We have a whole younger generation who really believes the fantasy that a baby's not a baby til it passes through the birth canal. It's so hard to believe. Democrats are ghouls.
AZ has an initiative on the ballot with language so vague it would essentially be a free for all. No mention of physicians, only healthcare workers, no need for ultrasounds or waiting periods. You're good to go up until fetus viability, whatever that means, or at the discretion of said healthcare worker, a chiropractor perhaps? Oh, and as the last nail, the initiative, if passed, cannot be changed through legislative action or another voter initiative. I'd bet it will pass because no one will read beyond a woman's right.

Trump will never be the polished politician we want him to be. And that's ok. Just get the job done for the country. Just like before.
No covid nonsense this time to wreck things at the end. I believe he's going to have like minded put the country first staff with him as well.
Polished politicians are totally worthless. Who in their right mind would want that?

I think Vance did himself well for 2028 in the debate

Polished politicians are totally worthless. Who in their right mind would want that?

People who want to hear the exact right things all of the time. It worked very well for Obama and he was a marxist. They voted for him twice and he did absolutely nothing positive in 8 years, well other than wreck health insurance costs completely.

Even that they had to ram through in the middle of the night under some bs loophole.

I'm hoping enough people have figured out that bullshit is bull **** and action is action.

Trump did more for the country in 4 years, then these clowns have done in 12 years,and he was under a constant relentless barrage from these treasonous obstructionists, who put power and party above country.

according to lefties on twitter, Walz won because Vance talked over and mansplained to the women when they broke the rules and incorrectly fact checked him. He was the jerk for not just taking it. Oh and he wears eyeliner.

These are the same people who voted Biden and Fetterman while acknowledging both had cognitive decline. They have faith in whoever pulls the strings for Dems that the candidate doesn't even matter.

I love how the fact checkers are simultaneously saying climate change is real but also that Biden/Harris produced more oil than Trump. They also drained the strategic oil reserves . I guess they don’t care about our impending doom?
They do not care because that's the objective to fundamentally change the country.

I am so ******* tired of this ****. How anyone can look at her or any other democrat with their policies and in good conscience cast their vote for that party is unconscionable to me.

Sure, Trump is abrasive. In fact, he’s an *******. He talks like a 6th grader and engages in hyperbole more often than not. Exaggerates like a child. But his policies had us on solid economic footing prior to Covid and we weren’t running around the globe getting involved in new conflicts. On top of that we weren’t letting every unvetted illegal infiltrator into the country and handing them wads of cash, food and plush living conditions to the detriment of American citizens. Claiming white people are racist simply for being white. Claiming kids can be the opposite sex, men can have babies, sacrificing at the alter of abortion like demons.

**** all of them and everyone that voted for that filth. Idolators, one and all. They’ll reap everything they’ve sown, in this life or the next.

**** all of them and everyone that voted for that filth. Idolators, one and all. They’ll reap everything they’ve sown, in this life or the next.

200w.gif

The oil reserves were sold to China. CEFC bought it, with the help of Hunter who pocketed the commission on the sale. Did you think Joe approved the sale for any other reason? The commission money get laundered through the many shell companies the Bidens use to hide it.

CBS news didn't report those facts.