• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

VP Debate

The oil reserves were sold to China. CEFC bought it, with the help of Hunter who pocketed the commission on the sale. Did you think Joe approved the sale for any other reason? The commission money get laundered through the many shell companies the Bidens use to hide it.

CBS news didn't report those facts.

We're run by a bunch of gangsters.

I am so ******* tired of this ****. How anyone can look at her or any other democrat with their policies and in good conscience cast their vote for that party is unconscionable to me.

Sure, Trump is abrasive. In fact, he’s an *******. He talks like a 6th grader and engages in hyperbole more often than not. Exaggerates like a child. But his policies had us on solid economic footing prior to Covid and we weren’t running around the globe getting involved in new conflicts. On top of that we weren’t letting every unvetted illegal infiltrator into the country and handing them wads of cash, food and plush living conditions to the detriment of American citizens. Claiming white people are racist simply for being white. Claiming kids can be the opposite sex, men can have babies, sacrificing at the alter of abortion like demons.

**** all of them and everyone that voted for that filth. Idolators, one and all. They’ll reap everything they’ve sown, in this life or the next.
well, its helping others find religion.

a co-worker lives out on Redington Beach. His house literally backed up to the bay. He could sit on the sea wall and gaze out at the water, then walk a few feet back to his house. Needless to say, this storm over ran the sea wall and flooded his home, like it did many others that close to the water. He lost 95% of everything - including both cars.

when i told him that Kamala was going to give him $750.... correction, he MAY qualify for $750, he replied "Jesus Christ".

1728047702899.png

Walz Polling Strong Among Men Who Choose Middle Urinal​

Babylon Bee 6:40 PM | October 03, 2024
"He's running away with that demographic," said Professor Blake Rumsey, a political analyst and lead researcher for the Information Foundation. "We reached out to 5,000 American men who prefer the middle urinals in restrooms and found that they all connected with Governor Walz. They feel he really represents them better than any political candidate in recent history."

I cannot confirm the veracity of these reports but I am in contact with a woman in North Carolina who escaped the serious devastation and her reports about her neighbors are ... disturbing.

Again, I do not and cannot authenticate the reports but she is advising that the mountainous areas have FEMA officials advising that they are basically going to plow some destroyed towns. Meanwhile, the areas that FEMA is addressing are the larger towns like Asheville, while they are basically ignoring the rural areas that were devastated. Here is one comment:

N. Carolina flooding.jpg

The 82nd Airborne is available for emergency assistance yet has not been called to provide help. None of this makes sense - none of it.

A conspiracy theorist would posit that the rural areas of N. Carolina in desperate need of help are very conservative and dedicated Trump voters, and watching their lives get destroyed helps one candidate. Good thing I don't believe in conspiracies.

This should open the eyes of those who have been blind to just how much our government hates the American citizens. And they are supposed to work for us.

I am so ******* tired of this ****. How anyone can look at her or any other democrat with their policies and in good conscience cast their vote for that party is unconscionable to me.

Sure, Trump is abrasive. In fact, he’s an *******. He talks like a 6th grader and engages in hyperbole more often than not. Exaggerates like a child. But his policies had us on solid economic footing prior to Covid and we weren’t running around the globe getting involved in new conflicts. On top of that we weren’t letting every unvetted illegal infiltrator into the country and handing them wads of cash, food and plush living conditions to the detriment of American citizens. Claiming white people are racist simply for being white. Claiming kids can be the opposite sex, men can have babies, sacrificing at the alter of abortion like demons.

**** all of them and everyone that voted for that filth. Idolators, one and all. They’ll reap everything they’ve sown, in this life or the next.
The national media and our public school system have indoctrinated half the country into believing Trump is evil, without any collaborating evidence, he just is.
The convicted felon, rapist and fascist all rolled into one. And now that abortion is banned everywhere in the country, what choice do we have other than to vote blue?

Last edited:
There was also an article about a guy who had a private helicopter who was trying to help rescue people. I believe he was a fire chief at one point and used proper communications He had a small copter and his co-pilot was his son. He went to rescue a lady and her husband but was worried about the weight in his helicopter. He was going to take them one at a time and left his son and the husband behind. He took her to a command area and they threatened to arrest him if he went back for more people. He was obviously not going to leave his son there, but he had to leave the husband behind.

There was also an article about a guy who had a private helicopter who was trying to help rescue people. I believe he was a fire chief at one point and used proper communications He had a small copter and his co-pilot was his son. He went to rescue a lady and her husband but was worried about the weight in his helicopter. He was going to take them one at a time and left his son and the husband behind. He took her to a command area and they threatened to arrest him if he went back for more people. He was obviously not going to leave his son there, but he had to leave the husband behind.
They probably would have let him bring the husband back if he had ponied up a fifty.

This is pretty disturbing. Nothing is being shipped into areas. There are no orders to be picked up. Like New Palestine OH, the Govt is intentionally disregarding these people because of how their counties vote...

This is pretty disturbing. Nothing is being shipped into areas. There are no orders to be picked up. Like New Palestine OH, the Govt is intentionally disregarding these people because of how their counties vote...

And yet the libs will say everything is fine, congress just passed a bill funding FEMA, there's plenty of money to go around.

No clue where this video comes from, but a man can dream right?

Whoops.

Flip-flop lying is normal-speak for the Comunists.

I was before fracking, before I was against it
I was before taking all your guns, before I started packing

Now KJP - No we did not use FEMA funds for illegals...after saying We are using FEMA funds for illegals

I'm sure this story will be at the top of every media outlet across the USA. But it won't matter.

download.png

Last edited:

hopefully this is true, but the video is sketchy at best. Brown was busted with some coke charges so that makes this more interesting and believable.