• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

VP debate

Kaine looked like a petulant little child. His constant interruptions should have been stopped at the beginning, but we're allowed to continue all through the debate. Made the debate unwatchable. Pence never lost his cool, or appeared vindictive. In the end, nothing was gained by this worthless exercise.

I was floored watching Kaine constantly interrupting Pence. Like a little kid....."BUT, BUT, BUT". And then when they shifted to Russia and Kaine bought up being safer with Russia when Trump releases his tax returns.....WTF?
One thing if I was Pence I would have asked why the moderator is asking me about homeland security when you should be directing that question first to the Dems. Thought that was entirely wrong.

I can't imagine 4 years of Hillary/Kaine. How ******* annoying?

By the way, why aren't Trump and Kaine jumping all over it whenever Russia comes up? Relations haven't been this bad with them since the Cold War. That's all Obama and Hillary.

Last edited:
I didn't watch, but I saw snippets this morning. Kaine looked creepy and unhinged. He also came off as a douchebag with the interruptions and talking down. How Pence was able to keep his cool and not go batshit crazy on him was noteworthy. Pence came across as a gentleman, someone I would invite over for dinner. Kaine came across as one of those "Fear Thy Neighbor" crazy people on the ID Channel.

Drudge poll

Thank you for voting!
PENCE 95.57% (299,536 votes)

KAINE 4.43% (13,882 votes)

Total Votes: 313,418

Kaine is such a chump. He interrupted Pence 70 times. That's a sign of total desperation. They know they're ******. LANDSLIDE!

Liberals think your money belongs to them. Of course every Dan one of us want to keep as much of OUR money as we can. Those ducks just blow it on bullshit anyway

Hillary's supposed qualifications

first lady- this qualifies her to start a book club, not be Prez

Senator - she was hardly there and did almost nothing. She was in favor of invading Iraq though. Much like the current Prez, this limited time in the senate was just a line on a resume and not real experience.

Secretary of State - laughable. A complete failure ranging from her own crimes to allowing Iran to get nukes, paving the way for ISIS to gain power, presenting Russia with a stupid red button that must have made her a joke to them, and Russia subsequently invading new territories on her watch.

Her only experience is proof of her incompetence and brazen criminality.

Problem with Pence is he makes Trump look even more unqualified.

Huh? The fact that Pence did a good job in the debate somehow reflects poorly on Trump?

Seriously, am I supposed to believe that Pence doing well = bad news for Trump?? And Kaine looking like a spoiled, petulant *** = good news for Hillary??

What kind of Alice in Wonderland world are we living in? Where Pence doing well and appearing Presidential is bad, and Hillary's running mate looking like a spoiled little baby, and acting like my kids did when they were 2 and got a smack for their behavior, somehow reflects well on Hillary???

21, when you noted that Trump was lost after the first 15-20 minutes of his debate, I said, "You are right." The problem, as I see it, is that having a (D) after your name now means you cannot be critical of any other person with a (D) after his or her name.

Seriously, for the love of God, Nancy Pelosi? Or this caterwauling lunatic?

Sheila_Jackson_Lee_50.png

Or these bat-**** crazy lefties???

4fba434b8abd1031d4ad7ad432582368.jpg

Good God, man, where does it end???

No wonder Trump supporters love Pence, he lies (at least) as much as his unhinged boss. The entire Trump campaign is built on a mountain of lies. Trump supporters must love being lied to. Which is the case usually with those that support authoritarian, daddy-figure politicians like Trump, Putin, Erdogan, Orban & Kim Jong-un.

‘PolitiFact’ Releases Fact-Check Of Mike Pence At VP Debate, Results Are PATHETIC
http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/10...ce-at-vp-debate-results-are-pathetic-details/

PolitiFact fact checked both Pence and Kaine after the debate and found that Kaine told the truth 79 percent of the time, while Pence told the truth only 31 percent of the time.

Last edited:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">In Mike Pence's defense, we wouldn't want to defend Donald Trump, either. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/VPDebate?src=hash">#VPDebate</a> <a href="https://t.co/Z2jV6FNzFl">pic.twitter.com/Z2jV6FNzFl</a></p>— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) <a href="https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/783669207040946176">October 5, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

no wonder trump supporters love pence, he lies (at least) as much as his unhinged boss. The entire trump campaign is built on a mountain of lies. Trump supporters must love being lied to. Which is the case usually with those that support authoritarian, daddy-figure politicians like trump, putin, erdogan, orban & kim jong-un.

‘politifact’ releases fact-check of mike pence at vp debate, results are pathetic
http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/10...ce-at-vp-debate-results-are-pathetic-details/

politifact! Lolz!

No wonder Trump supporters love Pence, he lies (at least) as much as his unhinged boss. The entire Trump campaign is built on a mountain of lies. Trump supporters must love being lied to

I have noticed that more and more the Left is defending Hillary's lies by calling Trump a liar. My Liberal friends have picked up on the same mantra, MoveOn.org must have sent the word out via the MSM. They will call bombastic statements like...

"The last quarter, it was just announced, our gross domestic product … was below zero."

"The unemployment rate may be as high as "42 percent."

These are blatant lies while " It's just a security inquiry " is a well meaning slip of the tongue. yeh..I got it.

Problem with Pence is he makes Trump look even more unqualified.

it actually made me feel a little less fearful of a potential Trump presidency, knowing that someone will be in there who knows what they're doing. Not enough to vote for him but still...

So which team do you think is better than Trump-Pence? Or are you just not going to vote?

I honestly don't know what I'm going to do yet. My plan has been to vote for Johnson but he's displayed a lack of knowledge of world affairs and put forth some very questionable positions of late so I don't know.

I'm glad I don't live in a swing state. I want Trump to win but for my own conscience, I might not vote for President either way. I kind of can have my cake and eat it too.

If I lived in PA or Ohio or NC or Colorado or Nevada or Florida, I don't know what I'd do. Probably vote Trump.

I honestly don't know what I'm going to do yet. My plan has been to vote for Johnson but he's displayed a lack of knowledge of world affairs and put forth some very questionable positions of late so I don't know.

I think he's stoned to bejeezus most of the time.

I think he's stoned to bejeezus most of the time.

Quite possibly. But he's the only candidate proposing any meaningful reduction in the size of the federal government. That's issue number one for me. Of course he can't win but then I don't think Trump can either.

I actually don't think PA is much of a swing state anymore. I predict Hillary wins here by a wide margin.