• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

VP debate

I didn't watch, but I saw snippets this morning Trumplooked creepy and unhinged. He also came off as a douchebag with the interruptions and talking down. How Hillarywas able to keep her cool and not go batshit crazy on him was noteworthyHillarycame across as a gentle woman, someone I would invite over for dinner.Trump came across as one of those "Fear Thy Neighbor" crazy people on the ID Channel.

See how much better it sounds when you keep it real?

You're welcome.

I honestly don't know what I'm going to do yet. My plan has been to vote for Johnson but he's displayed a lack of knowledge of world affairs and put forth some very questionable positions of late so I don't know.

Don't worry, he won't win and the message sent to the establishment parties will be the same.

politifact! Lolz!

LOL..All you need to know...

Pence: "We’ve almost doubled the national debt."
This is Mostly True. The national debt was $10.63 trillion when Obama took office. It is now over $19.5 trillion. But it is important to note that the debt cannot all be blamed on Obama. Congress has a role in approving spending. And, experts told us that money needed to be spent in a free-falling economy.

So, what makes this "Mostly True as opposed to 100% True? Exactly double would be 21.26. We are at 19.5. That is almost double.

Kaine: "Fifteen million new jobs" have been created during the Obama years.
Kaine is cherry-picking this figure. The actual number of jobs starting with their inauguration is only about two-thirds as big -- 10.6 million jobs. The 15 million number uses a different, more limited timeframe to count job creation. We rated this claim Half True.

It is "Half True" if you say you created 15 million jobs (as if anyone actually believes that) and leave out that that 5million were lost. That is only exaggerating your success by 50%. No big deal.

No wonder Trump supporters love Pence, he lies (at least) as much as his unhinged boss. The entire Trump campaign is built on a mountain of lies. Trump supporters must love being lied to. Which is the case usually with those that support authoritarian, daddy-figure politicians like Trump, Putin, Erdogan, Orban & Kim Jong-un.

‘PolitiFact’ Releases Fact-Check Of Mike Pence At VP Debate, Results Are PATHETIC
http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/10...ce-at-vp-debate-results-are-pathetic-details/

even if Trump were to come out and say he's 100% African American, his lie wouldn't top "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"

I feel sorry for the sheeple that believe any of these fact checking sites are unbiased.

even if Trump were to come out and say he's 100% African American, his lie wouldn't top "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"

It rates right up there with "every family will save $2500" for me.

It rates right up there with "every family will save $2500" for me.

Hey, the Great Leader promised it so I go to the mailbox every day, looking for my check.

Funny, all I seem to get are ******* tax bills.

I bet there are millions of people who don't even realize that they paid a fine for Obamacare. They probably just got a smaller tax refund that usual and didn't wonder why.

That is the greatest trick of taxes and union dues. They take it automatically and people don't notice, especially today with direct deposit. How often do you look at your pay stub? Do you even still get one?

It would be much different is people had to write a check for taxes or union dues each year. Then they'd know what they are paying.

Short-Bus-Tim-1024x537.jpg

I bet there are millions of people who don't even realize that they paid a fine for Obamacare. They probably just got a smaller tax refund that usual and didn't wonder why.

That is the greatest trick of taxes and union dues. They take it automatically and people don't notice, especially today with direct deposit. How often do you look at your pay stub? Do you even still get one?

It would be much different is people had to write a check for taxes or union dues each year. Then they'd know what they are paying.

Kinda wish I had just paid the fine. My "affordable care" will cost me about 12,000 this year and covered about 1000 worth of preventative care. The broken arm, root canal and lacrosse stick to the throat ER visit we paid for out of pocket, and we still haven't approached meeting our deductible.

Kinda wish I had just paid the fine. My "affordable care" will cost me about 12,000 this year and covered about 1000 worth of preventative care. The broken arm, root canal and lacrosse stick to the throat ER visit we paid for out of pocket, and we still haven't approached meeting our deductible.

I had to take the insurance offered by the school district this year. All I can afford is the 40 buck a paycheck plan....that has a 6 GRAND deductible, co pays, and prescription pays. Also does NOT cover dental and vision. One of the "Wellness"things they want you to do each year is get a physical, shots, and go to the dentist and get your eyes checked. It's supposed to save you $300 on your next year's premium. How in the HELL is that gonna save me money when I am gonna have to pay full price for a dental exam and eye exam now?

well, you can get your teeth removed and get dentures. then you won't need a dental plan.