• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

VP Pick is JD Vance

If you get a chance watch Hillbilly Eligy on Netflix. It’s Vance’s life story. Directed by Ron Howard.

Now you're thinking.
Agree, you will never get enough states to agree on a Constitutional Amendment one way or the other.
Like I said, put it on the ballot. If your side loses then fine, raise money, buy advertising, knock on doors, put it on the ballot and vote again. Have at it.
Radio host Jim Quinn has said that the reason why Europe doesn't have abortion protests is because they voted on it.
I should have been going to pro-abortion rallies when I was single and not said I had a vasectomy. "Because you KNOW they'll **** ya." -- Chris Rock
I’m not really sure how our system would implement a National vote for or against. That is why we have Constitutional Amendments and ratification by the States. A National vote would surely be challenged by the losing side, and likely win.

Agreed, and Trump would have overcome all that with a win in 2020 if suburban east coast women liked him a bit.

It doesn't matter if they are idiots: it was his task to win at least some of them over (like he has this time with OFTB), but he did not get that done.
Woulda been 92 million votes.

Same result.

I felt like saying "yeah it would have been nice if Bill Belichick could have coached Ben and the Steelers during the '10s, but it was never going to happen."
Cheating *******!
Never!

I’m not really sure how our system would implement a National vote for or against. That is why we have Constitutional Amendments and ratification by the States. A National vote would surely be challenged by the losing side, and likely win.
Sorry, I meant put it on the ballot in each state. Should have been more specific.

Netflix? Obama and Susan Rice are major shareholders. Obama daughter, the one who changed her last name, was hired as a script writer. Nepotism in its finest hour. Why did she change her name?

A recent article claimed Vance has an IQ of 160. I find that hard to believe. The same article claims Kamala has IQ of 88. Sounds generous.

Now you're thinking.
Agree, you will never get enough states to agree on a Constitutional Amendment one way or the other.
Like I said, put it on the ballot. If your side loses then fine, raise money, buy advertising, knock on doors, put it on the ballot and vote again. Have at it.
Radio host Jim Quinn has said that the reason why Europe doesn't have abortion protests is because they voted on it.
I should have been going to pro-abortion rallies when I was single and not said I had a vasectomy. "Because you KNOW they'll **** ya." -- Chris Rock

I'd tie term limits and a balanced budget ammendment to it,plus no more insider trading for them.

Obama daughter, the one who changed her last name, was hired as a script writer. Nepotism in its finest hour. Why did she change her name?
Did she change her last name to her real parents or something altogether different?

I don't know. Is there an investigative reporter? TMZ?

I'd love to be in this email chain. Today's word of the day you will all use is weird.

You can add that to the normal racist and sexist we parrot.

Repeat the lie long enough and everyone will believe it as truth.