• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Was the FBI in the tank for Clinton?

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Some disturbing news here. Anyone associated with it should be fired. In fact any upper-level people aware of this and did not act should also go.

Weaponizing the FBI? Can't have that. The ACLU should be screaming...

Last edited:
Some disturbing news here. Anyone associated with it should be fired. In fact any upper-level people aware of this and did not act should also go.

Pffftt...that's standard practice for the Dems. They weaponized the IRS and the DOJ too. This was not at all unpredictable.

yes

Multiple Top Republicans Tell Mueller To ‘Wrap It Up’

Top Republican lawmakers are becoming increasingly vocal about ending special counsel Robert Mueller’s federal probe into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

“They ought to wrap it up. It’s gone on seemingly forever and I don’t know how much more they think they can find out,” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Thursday, according to the Washington Examiner.

It “has got to stop,” House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy told Fox News about Meuller’s investigation.

House speaker Paul Ryan wants to “see it get wrapped up.”

“I think Director Mueller would be well advised to wrap up his investigation,” Republican Texas Sen. John Cornyn told reporters this week.

Unless Mueller wants to be “the main focal point of the midterm election, which again is not something the Department of Justice or FBI should be doing, then I think he needs to wrap it up,” Cornyn continued.

Republican South Dakota Sen. John Thune told Fox News last month that it’s “time for them to begin winding this down.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/15/mcconnell-top-republicans-mueller/

You're just figuring this out now? I knew that a year ago but then I listed to Jim Quinn in the morning. Or podcast. Best $4.99 a month you'll ever spend.

www.warroom.com

Last edited:
FBI Agent Who Questioned Hillary for Email Probe Called Her ‘the President’—4 Months Before Election

Later, on election day, in an instant message exchange with another FBI agent who had also worked on the Clinton investigation, this FBI agent declared: “screw you trump.”

The other agent said in the same instant-message exchange: “You should know…that I’m…with her.”

FBI Agent After Interviewing Clinton’s IT Staffer: ‘He Lied His *** Off’

Then-FBI Attorney Lisa Page, who served as special counsel to then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and who had an extramarital affair with FBI agent Peter Strzok, sent messages to McCabe, Strzok and a McCabe adviser warning that the FBI should be careful not to perturb Hillary Clinton in the way they structured their interview with her because “she might be our next president.”

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/articl...gainst-angering-hillary-she-might-be-our-next

FBI Agent Who Questioned Hillary for Email Probe Called Her ‘the President’—4 Months Before Election

Later, on election day, in an instant message exchange with another FBI agent who had also worked on the Clinton investigation, this FBI agent declared: “screw you trump.”

The other agent said in the same instant-message exchange: “You should know…that I’m…with her.”

FBI Agent After Interviewing Clinton’s IT Staffer: ‘He Lied His *** Off’

Then-FBI Attorney Lisa Page, who served as special counsel to then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and who had an extramarital affair with FBI agent Peter Strzok, sent messages to McCabe, Strzok and a McCabe adviser warning that the FBI should be careful not to perturb Hillary Clinton in the way they structured their interview with her because “she might be our next president.”

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/articl...gainst-angering-hillary-she-might-be-our-next

I'll agree with the Dems that President Trump ****** up a lot of things when he won, just not in the same way.

Jim Quinn in the morning. Or podcast. Best $4.99 a month you'll ever spend.

www.warroom.com

Interesting. Are his shows archived so if I live on the West Coast, I can listen to them without having to get up at 3am in the morning? And on that note, is Michael Savage still on the air? I used to listen to Savage Nation but haven't even heard his voice for probably years now.

Are you kidding?

This is old news.

Interesting. Are his shows archived so if I live on the West Coast, I can listen to them without having to get up at 3am in the morning? And on that note, is Michael Savage still on the air? I used to listen to Savage Nation but haven't even heard his voice for probably years now.

Yes. Show is live from 6 to 9 am EST but it's in the archive every day by 9:30. Upsides with the archives are that you can listen when you want and there are no commercials.

Last edited:
You're just figuring this out now? I knew that a year ago but then I listed to Jim Quinn in the morning. Or podcast. Best $4.99 a month you'll ever spend.

www.warroom.com

I knew way before that and didn't have to listen to Quinn. I know what would have happened to me had I mishandled classified information when I was in the Army. I knew it should have happened to the Hildebeast.

Last edited:
What is puzzling to me is that it is so blatant but nobody seems to care.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...merica_dodged_a_bullet_by_electing_trump.html

th

I knew way before that and didn't have to listen to Quinn. I know what would have happened to me had I mishandled classified information when I was in the Army. I knew it should have happened to the Hildebeast.

i think one of the problems is that this stuff is so wide spread that if they prosecuted her it would have opened up a whole can of worms that no one wanted to deal with. Comey was using private email, Clinton was using private email and i am sure they were / are not the only ones

Savage can be found via Westwood One on Tune In radio. Yesterdays show, widdled down to 1 hr 7 mins. #1 most listened to commercial free streaming radio show.
$9.99/mo for Tune In but add in Pens, Bucs, and NFL broadcasts and some other decent stuff and the price of admission is worth it.

Savage can be found via Westwood One on Tune In radio. Yesterdays show, widdled down to 1 hr 7 mins. #1 most listened to commercial free streaming radio show.
$9.99/mo for Tune In but add in Pens, Bucs, and NFL broadcasts and some other decent stuff and the price of admission is worth it.

Thanks Smash. Got Tune-In Radio for 93.7 the fan so that'll be an easy find.