• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Wasserman Shultz and 44 Dems Allowed Pakis Access to Congressional Data

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
At one point in time do we drive a busload of Dems to Washington for trials and criminal hearings for their illegalities and ethics violations?

So let me get this straight. Wasserman Shultz and 44 Democrats mistakenly - all 45 of them - just made a little "oopsie" or they WILLINGLY and knowingly waived the background checks on these two Pakis who were criminals, over a million dollars bankrupt, had fraud-related lawsuits and a bunch of LLCs and gave them access to this sensitive data??

Democrats, Wasserman Schultz, waived Pakistan IT aides background checks: rpt

All 44 House Democrats, including former Democratic National Committee Chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, reportedly waived background checks on IT worker Imran Iran and all of his family members according to The Daily Caller.

The Pakistan-born IT aides allegedly gained “unauthorized access” to Congressional data while working for House Democrats last year.

The House security policy requires mandatory background checks but a technical loophole may have allowed another member to vouch for them, according to investigative reporter Luke Rosiak.

“It was as casual as that before you turn over the passwords that give these guys access to all the emails to members of Congress and every file on their hard drives and all their staffer’s hard drives,” Rosiak said to FOX Business’ Maria Bartiromo on “Mornings with Maria.”

If they had run the background check, the would have found a host of major red flags, including multiple criminal convictions, a $1.1 million bankruptcy, fraud-related lawsuits and 12 cryptic limited liability companies tied to numerous family members.

“As a result they gave these guys access to everything,” he said, “And the [House Inspector General] determined that they were funneling data to the House network.”

Russians did not have to hack the Democrats server. Dems let the Pakistanis do it on their own.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

But Russian collusion!

Video showing testimony that the Awans were logging in from Pawk kee Stahn.

There's a reckoning coming dems, and your party of misfit toys and ne'er do wells will be destroyed.

This was partially exposed more than a year ago....but has there yet been a call for an investigation? **** no.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/06/e...tol-police-to-find-wasserman-schultzs-laptop/

DemocRATS ... responsible for most widespread corruption in politics known to man and getting away with it.

The story is not new. These details are. That 45 Democrats all agreed to not do background checks or to waive them. Why? Because they knew what they were getting into. Premeditated corruption.

The enemy within is the most damaging you can have. They destroy you from the inside out.

The story is not new. These details are. That 45 Democrats all agreed to not do background checks or to waive them. Why? Because they knew what they were getting into. Premeditated corruption.

Exactly. That's what I was alluding to when I said "partially exposed" ...the story I posted was just the tip of the iceberg.

Rope.

Tree.

Democrat Politician.

Some assembly required.

Don't worry. The mainstream media will be around any minute giving this monumental lapse of judgment, security, and legality it's rightful amount of coverage.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

Also the Awan brothers were getting paid quadruple the going rate for that level of government work. Who do they think they are, LeVeon Bell?