• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

We are all capable------------------- but can we predict the future

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Somewhere between 5-12 and 14-3.
I have a feeling you will be right within these perimeters.

But we might have to conduct a poll for confirmation.

If 6 of 10 transformers agree we will mark it down as correct.

8-8-1, how miserable would that be? But the non losing season streak continues

Coach Tomlin managed that record the 1st year of 17 game season, so not unimaginable at all.

Salute the nation

We'll finish 11-6.
Every game we will be outgained by the opponent.

Playoffs and Super Bowl included.

I hate this topic. No one - probably not true, but it should be true - starts the season saying "I hope we can win more games than we lose." That's just settling. But, here we are, with the best coach ever, and this is his mark on the world. I'm over it. No one cares where I'm at with it, but it's just dumb. If they don't win the ring, I don't care if we go 0-17.

WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!.

My bet is that we continue the Tomlin winning thing, and don't make the playoffs. Then we give Tomlin a 398 year extension, and keep up this standard.

Super glad hunting season goes on the same time as football. I have something to do that I love, not just get pissed like I did when I still believed in the leadership there, but was not willing to admit what it really was.

5-3-9… so says nostradumbass
giphy.webp

I hate this topic. No one - probably not true, but it should be true - starts the season saying "I hope we can win more games than we lose." That's just settling. But, here we are, with the best coach ever, and this is his mark on the world. I'm over it. No one cares where I'm at with it, but it's just dumb. If they don't win the ring, I don't care if we go 0-17.

WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!.

My bet is that we continue the Tomlin winning thing, and don't make the playoffs. Then we give Tomlin a 398 year extension, and keep up this standard.

Super glad hunting season goes on the same time as football. I have something to do that I love, not just get pissed like I did when I still believed in the leadership there, but was not willing to admit what it really was.
100% agree, and similarly see a potentially positive end to the season, so 9-8,10-7, 11-6 are possible.

If there is real improvement in the run game, then the team could build some momentum towards the playoffs, but I would not have have any expectations, because the standard has become substandard.

Thus, if the season is one and done in the playoffs or worse, I'd prefer to have higher picks to retool in the draft (C, DL, CB, to start)

I always want the STEELERS to win, but am aware of the standard set for this team. UNTIL some upper management or HC-ing is changed, nothing of significance will change.

Salute the nation

WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!.

I'm not really sure I understand how you feel DJ. ;)

There are some really good AFC teams outside of our division, and if we happen to make it to that point, I think it's lights out. The 20 ish PPG or worse won't cut it with those teams at that point in the season.

I really wish we would do like Pittsburgh Dad said and start the game in the 4th qtr. But Shades won't do that, so embrace the winning season and watch KC or Miami or Buffalo or whoever else go and represent the AFC in what matters. It's what we do here, and I hope you live for another 399 years.

Could easily happen. We have been playing some pretty tough teams (defense). I think they start getting things together, including O'Canada just enough to keep the squeakers and wins coming.

Keep your heart happy Coolie, it's going to be tested.

Salute the nation

Could easily happen. We have been playing some pretty tough teams (defense). I think they start getting things together, including O'Canada just enough to keep the squeakers and wins coming.

Keep your heart happy Coolie, it's going to be tested.

Salute the nation
that is why God made whiskey