• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

We were supposed to be dead by now - WTF is this horse hockey?!

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...Bl_O9QmSDSh1ZAh8HnuCj9wr82HXjL-JUNP6gGN3_1TwQ

Largest ozone hole ever recorded above the Arctic has CLOSED just weeks after scientists first announced its existence
  • The largest ozone hole ever documented in the Arctic has disappeared
  • The closure comes just weeks after the hole was first announced by scientists
  • Experts believe the hole was formed by unusually cold winter temperatures
  • Unexpectedly warm spring temperatures caused the hole to disappear again just as quickly as it had first appeared

By MICHAEL THOMSEN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 15:18 EDT, 28 April 2020 | UPDATED: 15:18 EDT, 28 April 202

The largest ozone hole ever documented above the North Pole has closed almost as quickly as it formed.

The hole formed earlier this year and reached its maximum size in March some 11 miles above the surface of the Earth.

It was the largest ozone hole ever documented over the Arctic, beating the previous record holder, which was observed during the 2011 winter.

Friggin' Trump. Hillary never would have allowed that hole to happen.

You know of course that the global warmists are going to claim that the "quarantine" is what fixed it.

You DO know that, right?

My libtard neighbor posted something to this effect on the Bookface..."are we having a colder spring due to everyone not driving as much?"

It amazes me how daft people on the left can be. I feel like that guy in the Career Builder commercials back in the day when talking to Democrats.

careerbuilder-super-bowl.jpeg

If the democrats take the white house they will likely tax the **** out of us in the name of "climate change ".

Facts don't matter in this arena. Even though Mann's infamous horse hockey stick was proven to be junk, he was recently awarded 2019 Tyler Prize for Environmental Achievement.

Actually ozone holes are fixed through storm seasons... electrical discharge produces ozone... its why the theory behind self repairing environments through climate change works... warmer weather yeilds higher severity of storms, which knock pollution out of the air as natural scrubbers and create ozone that rises into the atmosphere...

I thought we were going to die from the oil running out in the 80's, the ozone layer evaporating in the 70's, the coming ice age in the 60s, the global warming in the 90's, the meteors hitting us in the last decade, corona virus now, (insert your taxable scares here), . . . .

The only deadly thing the the dems have actually produced is Hillary.

My libtard neighbor posted something to this effect on the Bookface..."are we having a colder spring due to everyone not driving as much?"

It amazes me how daft people on the left can be. I feel like that guy in the Career Builder commercials back in the day when talking to Democrats.

careerbuilder-super-bowl.jpeg

Actually that would be proof of the environmentalist unapproved direct heating theory... namely that all temperature variance the past hundred years is tied to all the tiny heat sources in use across the globe and CO2 isn’t anywhere near the levels that actually impact temperatures... its also why they are pushing ocean acidification as a reason to attack co2... because they know the temperature bunk is failing badly and they still need a path to attack fossil fuels

Actually that would be proof of the environmentalist unapproved direct heating theory... namely that all temperature variance the past hundred years is tied to all the tiny heat sources in use across the globe and CO2 isn’t anywhere near the levels that actually impact temperatures... its also why they are pushing ocean acidification as a reason to attack co2... because they know the temperature bunk is failing badly and they still need a path to attack fossil fuels

They pretty much are at the moment with everyone following orders from Hollywood and their governors to stay home.

Have to wonder how many oil and gas companies will go out of business, how little new resource exploration will take place, etc. until this is all over. I'm telling you, the Green movement is behind a lot of the hysteria and public policy at the moment. Have to also bet the UN climate change crowd had an open line to the UNs WHO.

Put all the pieces together and you can see the picture that's been painted for us.

Last edited: