• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Weak *** republicans

Ben Carson. That is all.

I think the world of Ben Carson. However, he shouldn't be President. Great surgeon, but what experience does he have that would allow him to be President? We have just endured 6+ years of a guy with no experience. Granted, Ben Carson has accomplished things and Obama accomplished nothing. Guy maybe didn't even write his own damn book. What we need is one of these Republican governors, like a Scott Walker, who have experience running government.

I believe we need to do something different than electing political insiders. Maybe it is time for someone from the outside.

If Rand runs ill vote for him. With the hope that Ron gets appointed to chair the Fed.

I think the world of Ben Carson. However, he shouldn't be President. Great surgeon, but what experience does he have that would allow him to be President? We have just endured 6+ years of a guy with no experience. Granted, Ben Carson has accomplished things and Obama accomplished nothing. Guy maybe didn't even write his own damn book. What we need is one of these Republican governors, like a Scott Walker, who have experience running government.

I don't know that gubernatorial experience is really all it's cracked up to be in terms of preparing someone for the Presidency. It's not like the President is actually managing things, there are countless underlings to do all that. The President really just needs to be someone that can project a powerful ego and a dominant will when meeting with other leaders (foreign and domestic).

I would vote for Rand Paul as well.

Sadly, it looks like it's gonna be Jeb Bush or someone like him to run against Hitlery.

The chances of Rand Paul and Ron Paul taking positions like President and Fed Chair are close to zero.

People forget that the Fed has an open spigot to the national banks of most EU countries. This is vital to underpinning their currency and financial system. If Ron Paul got close to turning off that tap, if would seem to them like an act of war. It will not happen.

I don't think Hillary can even win the nomination anymore. Queen Lizzy is the new poster girl on the Left.

View attachment 1025

Hillary's ship seems to be listing from all the defections.

View attachment 1027

Personally I would like this to come true...

View attachment 1029

But i could live with Carson or Paul, just not another Bush, especially one that is worse than the last one.

View attachment 1030

Jeb Bush will get crushed.I will just give up that party if he wins the nomination. Huckabee is a decent human being. I'm not sure that can get him elected. I am still holding out hope Dr.Carson can get it done. I think overall he is the best man for the job out of all i have seen so far in my opinion.

My uncle isn't giving me the impression he's going to run...but, I'm not privy to all of his future plans...

My uncle isn't giving me the impression he's going to run...but, I'm not privy to all of his future plans...

Well that is a real bummer,but i don't blame him if he doesn't. It's a brutal process.

The fact that Carson has no experience is exactly why I would vote for him. He's not corrupted by the system and brings a fresh perspective to things and he's not beholden to anyone. Run, Ben, run!

If he gets elected, we better see some White House invites headed this way....especially to some of those WH concerts. I promise I won't steal any of the silverware.

The fact that Carson has no experience is exactly why I would vote for him. He's not corrupted by the system and brings a fresh perspective to things and he's not beholden to anyone. Run, Ben, run!

This may be the time to strike against the "Parties", allegiance to both is at an all time low.

Republican, Democrat — and Maverick? We already know that Americans are weary of Congress, the White House, gridlock and government. Now that ire has inspired voter defections: The number of self-described ‘independents” is at a record high level says substantive new Gallup research. “An average 43 percent of Americans identified politically as independents in 2014,” says analyst Jeffrey M. Jones, who also reports the number is the highest since the pollster began tracking the phenomenon in 1988.

And the fate of donkey and elephant: 30 percent of the respondents are now Democrats, 26 percent are Republicans; the findings are based on 15 polls of 16,500 people conducted throughout 2014.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/8/inside-the-beltway-independents-rule-demographics/

Ben Carson is your uncle, Bermy????

I doubt I'll ever vote for another Republican or Democrat. Liars one and all. Political survival is priority number one, not the interests of their constituents. They can all rot. **** 'em.

I doubt I'll ever vote for another Republican or Democrat. Liars one and all. Political survival is priority number one, not the interests of their constituents. They can all rot. **** 'em.

So we'll put you down for a definite maybe

My daughter will be old enough to vote in 2016. She's already told me that she won't vote for Hillary. So that's a start....

My daughter will be old enough to vote in 2016. She's already told me that she won't vote for Hillary. So that's a start....

Be sure to vote absentee, that way you can "Help" your daughter through the process. Use this as a training moment, it works for our family. Our family doesn't always vote the same, but we ALL vote.

Absentee? You know those votes don't get counted unless the election is close, right? Same with overseas military ballots.

Absentee? You know those votes don't get counted unless the election is close, right? Same with overseas military ballots.

Well, than at least we are not "Throwing" our votes away.

Unfortunately we will need way too many incorruptible people to change things in Washington. I truly 100% believe the office of president needs a major power overhaul. We also need term limits on all congress,senate and supreme court. No going into office and making millions off of inside information either as well as perks from companies. You leave as you came in.