• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Weak *** republicans

I'll be listening real close to Rand, to see if he agrees with Daddy.....I know I do.

Ron Paul: "Reality Is Now Setting In For America... It Was All Based On Lies & Ignorance"

* If Americans were honest with themselves they would acknowledge that the Republic is no more. We now live in a police state
* With cradle-to-grave welfare protecting all citizens from any mistakes and a perpetual global war on terrorism, which a majority of Americans were convinced was absolutely necessary for our survival, our security and prosperity has been sacrificed
* Warfare/Welfare State Requires Police Control
* Fight for Equal Protection Distorted by 'War on Poverty'
* The Victimized Inner Cities
* The Rich Are Getting Richer, But Why?
* The Federal Government’s War on Us.
* The real problem of course is that too many “stupid people” are IN our government and have high visibility on the major TV networks.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-...tting-america-it-was-all-based-lies-ignorance

You might hear some of this from Carson but ya damn sure will never hear it from Jeb or Hillary

Last edited:
My god she should be easy to beat. I can't fathom a more unqualified person for the position. If the rebulicans put the right person up and not some old fart,she doesn't stand a chance. She will try to distance herself from Obama,but it won't work. They are joined at the hip.

Not being qualified didn't stop Obama from getting elected twice. She and her husband are both really smart and understand politics. If she does get the nomination I think they'll run good campaign.

My daughter will be old enough to vote in 2016. She's already told me that she won't vote for Hillary. So that's a start....

1367496144-golf-clap.gif

By November 2016 we will be seeing signs of a labor shortage after the 81st straight month of jobs growth.
We will have also ended fiscal year 2016 on Sept 30, 2016 with an approx. 100 billion budget surplus.

A Democrat will win the White House because we will be 2 years into an at least 12 year economic boom.

You heard it here first.

Romney promised if elected to create 6 million jobs in his first term and get unemployment under 6%.
Obama did that in 2 years and will add another 6 million in the next 2. If Congress could agree on an infrastructure
bill, even more jobs could be added and still balance the budget and begin paying back the debt.

By November 2016 we will be seeing signs of a labor shortage after the 81st straight month of jobs growth.
We will have also ended fiscal year 2016 on Sept 30, 2016 with an approx. 100 billion budget surplus.

A Democrat will win the White House because we will be 2 years into an at least 12 year economic boom.

You heard it here first.

Romney promised if elected to create 6 million jobs in his first term and get unemployment under 6%.
Obama did that in 2 years and will add another 6 million in the next 2. If Congress could agree on an infrastructure
bill, even more jobs could be added and still balance the budget and begin paying back the debt.

The economy hasn't been "booming" since 2004, you ******* retard. That was the beginning of the global recession. Only in your mind can you somehow claim a "12 year economic boom."

You heard it here first.

Things were okay here until the summer of '08, then it went to hell and been in the ******* ever since. I'm tired of fighting it and my company is for sale at the fire sale price of $175k for both franchises. Only 20 miles from Heinz Field. Neither you or anyone else with half a brain would buy a non-government subsidized business as long as Bomma is in the White House though. In the real world the economy still sucks.

You heard it here first.

As I've said before, I'd like to see a conservative woman go up against Hillary. People will vote for the FWP for the same reasons they voted for the FBP, so if Hillary is the only woman running, she'll win for sure. Its all about breaking barriers, glass ceilings, and other crap, don't ya know.

Hillary has lost that new car smell and fell on her sword over the attack on the embassy incident. She also near 70.

The best shot the republicans have is Bush. Jeb speaks fluent Spanish and Latinos like him. He's also from a must have state and can raise money faster than anyone in the Field. As voters he has many of his brothers, approximately 4 million of which did not vote for Romney.

Jeb is a successful two term governor, who unlike Romney connects with well with Joe average.

It's either him or Rand Paul.

Hillary has lost that new car smell and fell on her sword over the attack on the embassy incident. She also near 70.

The best shot the republicans have is Bush. Jeb speaks fluent Spanish and Latinos like him. He's also from a must have state and can raise money faster than anyone in the Field. As voters he has many of his brothers, approximately 4 million of which did not vote for Romney.

Jeb is a successful two term governor, who unlike Romney connects with well with Joe average.

Jeb alienates the true conservatives who think Common Core is bullshit. He can't deliver the conservative vote, he's Democrat-Plus at best.

Jeb alienates the true conservatives who think Common Core is bullshit. He can't deliver the conservative vote, he's Democrat-Plus at best.

Amen to that, another Bush isn't something that makes sense, much like another Clinton.

Coach wrote :

John F Kennedy today would be classified as a Republican. I have friends from both parties. Some who voted for Obama admit he's a failure. Others stay the course. As for my Republican friends, all of them would walk over glass to vote for Bush over Clinton.

Don't underestimate Bush's ability to re-energize the religious right, which has been a bit disenfranchised as of late. Bush is the closest thing left to Republican Royalty. Those who think the most conservative republican can win are crazy. A moderate is needed to win.

The Republicans would be wise to focus on two key groups.

1 ) The Jewish vote. Its huge in NY, NJ, and FLA. Most Jews are unhappy with Obama due to his stance on Israel and pro Arab excuses/ speeches. While the Jews are but 6.7 million in population then are heavy Democrats voting 69% for Obama in 2012. Many want their vote back. If the Republican can swing it 50/50, it will mean Florida. In addition the Jews are well represented in the media.

2 ) The Latino vote. Jeb majored in Spanish studies, speaks it fluently, and has a Latino wife. The low information types can vote for ethic reasons over policy.

Why does she need to be separated from Obama? Obama easily got re-elected after four years of essentially doing nothing. I would think she will campaign on the platform of "if you liked Obama, there's a whole lot more where that came from."

The Republicans, meanwhile, will continue their pattern of nominating someone whose sole redeeming quality is "at least he's not the other guy," which only inspires the people that were already going to vote Republican anyway - a pathetically small segment of the population.

The truly sad part of all of this is that public opinion of ALL elected officials is at an all-time low (the disdain for the President is only topped by the disdain for Congress), and yet we STILL can't effect any meaningful change in the system.

Yeah, a pathetically small segment of the population voted Republican in the last elections 10506904_10201779114118829_5068663686269616461_o.jpg:rolleyes:

You heard it here first.

The economy hasn't been "booming" since 2004, you ******* retard. That was the beginning of the global recession. Only in your mind can you somehow claim a "12 year economic boom."

I will have to agree with you here, though. This guy is, indeed, a ******* retard. I say that apologizing to all regular retards for coming close to associating their ilk with this idiot.

Last edited:
Yeah, a pathetically small segment of the population voted Republican in the last elections View attachment 1047:rolleyes:

You don't read so well. First of all, we're talking about the next Presidential election, so comparing that to the mid-terms is stupid. Second of all, the phrase "a pathetically small segment of the population" did not refer to Republicans in general, but those who vote Republican for the sole reason of "at least he's not the other guy." I was saying that Republican candidates don't capture the votes of the disenfranchised or undecided voters, unless those voters are already pre-disposed to vote Republican. That's not a significant voting bloc - it's not going to swing an election to the Republicans.

It may be gimmicky, but by running a black man, and most likely a woman next, the Democrats will have picked up significant blocs of voters that might otherwise not have voted Democrat at all. And not just along ethnic or gender lines - for many I'm sure that voting for the first black President (similarly voting for the first woman President) is a novelty. Lots of people voted for Obama and will vote for Hillary so that one day they can tell their kids, "I was part of history, because I voted for the first black President and the first woman President." It's a stupid form of street cred.

Keystone XL pipeline bill clears Senate hurdle despite veto threat

Legislation approving construction of the Keystone XL oil pipeline cleared an initial Senate hurdle Monday, a victory for newly empowered Republicans angling for a quick veto showdown with Barack Obama..

The bipartisan 63-32 vote was three more than the 60 required, and well above the level the highly controversial measure ever gained in recent years when Democrats controlled the Senate.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-keystone-xl-pipeline-bill-20150112-story.html

The bipartisan 63-32 vote was three more than the 60 required, and well above the level the highly controversial measure ever gained in recent years when Democrats controlled the Senate.
Cool. Only need three more votes to override Bomma's veto. Be good times.

Keystone XL pipeline bill clears Senate hurdle despite veto threat

Legislation approving construction of the Keystone XL oil pipeline cleared an initial Senate hurdle Monday, a victory for newly empowered Republicans angling for a quick veto showdown with Barack Obama..

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-keystone-xl-pipeline-bill-20150112-story.html
Wow. I didn't think they had it in them. Should be fun.

So the old Soviet Union is still alive and well.