• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What Do Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina and Mike Huckabee Have in Common?

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
They all have a zero percent chance of getting the GOP nomination for President.
It's a shame because I believe each of them could fix the income inequality issue.
Each would likely crash the stock market and bring the wealthy back in-line with
everyone else.

Please elucidate as to why you think this is so?

This should be good.

1) You're Liberal so why do you care who the GOP's candidate is?
2) Hillary's going to win so it doesn't matter who the GOP candidate is anyway.

I would love it if Carson won. A black guy who's not a race card playing commie. Libtards heads would explode.

he has no real idea why...he is just spouting his typical ignorant bullshit

so why does this thread exist?

Maybe vis will come along and save it.

so why does this thread exist?

Maybe vis will come along and save it.
Pretty sure he'd just ask a bunch of retarded questions that wouldn't necessarily save this piece of **** thread.

At first I thought he was being sarcastic about fixing the income inequality issue by crashing the stock market, but I fear he isn't. He actually might think that's a good idea.

If the stock market were to crash, only the 1%er's would be ******, everyone else would be living on easy street.

If the stock market were to crash, only the 1%er's would be ******, everyone else would be living on easy street.

Well of course...cause everyone would be equal and that's what matters.

Here's a reality check for all you GOP folk: in the 27 years since George H W Bush was elected, the Republican candidate bas won the popular vote exactly ONE TIME, in 2004 after the Swift Boat Campaign. Add to that the fact that you are fast on your way to losing Texas because of the demographic shift towards Latinos and the ridiculous position your party has taken on immigration. By 2020 a Republican may well be mathematically unelectable to the executive branch.

Here's a reality check for all you GOP folk: in the 27 years since George H W Bush was elected, the Republican candidate bas won the popular vote exactly ONE TIME, in 2004 after the Swift Boat Campaign. Add to that the fact that you are fast on your way to losing Texas because of the demographic shift towards Latinos and the ridiculous position your party has taken on immigration. By 2020 a Republican may well be mathematically unelectable to the executive branch.

democrats.jpg

Here's a reality check for all you GOP folk: in the 27 years since George H W Bush was elected, the Republican candidate bas won the popular vote exactly ONE TIME, in 2004 after the Swift Boat Campaign. .
A reality check for you is that America is becoming more and more a nation of morons.

Please elucidate as to why you think this is so?

This should be good.

he has no real idea why...he is just spouting his typical ignorant bullshit

Plus he read it somewhere while researching his coming best seller.

Hardly a news flash or a reality check, since we tend to be the ones that live in and deal with "reality." We get it......the circling of the bowl is almost complete. The United States will soon be down the *******. Thanks for that.

Here's a reality check for all you GOP folk: in the 27 years since George H W Bush was elected, the Republican candidate bas won the popular vote exactly ONE TIME, in 2004 after the Swift Boat Campaign. .

Does the popular vote include dead people, people voting multiple times, non citizens?

2ptqq1u.jpg

What do they all have in common? They are a million times smarter than who is in office now. They are all American, which is something we cannot say about Bammy. They have worked their way to the top- came from nothing and weren't handed anything, unlike Bammy.

Shall I continue????

Another reality check...our Founders hated democracies.

This was written centuries ago...attributed to a Scottish economist named Tytler.

A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury.

From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship.
The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years.

During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to complacency; From complacency to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.

We are somewhere in the last two stages.

Here's a reality check for all you GOP folk: in the 27 years since George H W Bush was elected, the Republican candidate bas won the popular vote exactly ONE TIME, in 2004 after the Swift Boat Campaign.
So you don't like the electoral college system when it works against Democrats.

Add to that the fact that you are fast on your way to losing Texas because of the demographic shift towards Latinos and the ridiculous position your party has taken on immigration.
But you do like it when it works in favor of Democrats.

By 2020 a Republican may well be mathematically unelectable to the executive branch.
Again, that's not news. I think the future holds more of what we have now, a Democrat President, a Republican house, and a slim majority in the Senate. Because of the electoral vote system large Democrat cities will carry the larger states and swing states but the majority of Congressional districts are Republican.

Another reality check...our Founders hated democracies.
That's why our system is not a democracy it is a democratic republic, but I agree that the same effect of voting yourself other peoples' money happened anyway, it just took longer that way.

Last edited:
The market has generally only crashed when Republicans have been President. The market is based on confidence and if any of
those 3 were ever elected President, there would be no confidence. The three of them are Ninnies aka "laughing stock".

Fiorina could do what she did to HP, stock value cut in half before they dismissed her.

The market has generally only crashed when Republicans have been President. The market is based on confidence and if any of
those 3 were ever elected President, there would be no confidence. The three of them are Ninnies aka "laughing stock".

Fiorina could do what she did to HP, stock value cut in half before they dismissed her.

What confidence would the people have in Hildebeast? I'm curious. Please, be detailed in your reply (and realistic).

A world renowned neurosurgeon, a former CEO with a masters from MIT and a 2 term governor with a successful television career are "ninnies". Ok. I guess we can't all live up to 21Steeler standards.

But Hildebeast is qualified because she was married to a President, spent one term in the Senate where she didn't show up half the time, and got a gay man and his embassy staff killed.

A world renowned neurosurgeon, a former CEO with a masters from MIT and a 2 term governor with a successful television career are "ninnies". Ok. I guess we can't all live up to 21Steeler standards.

Yeah you have to be power&control hungry scum of the earth. You must also worship yourself as your own god,love killing babies,while supporting all things warped and immoral.The end justifies the means in as long as it puts you in control. That's the demoncrat way.