• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What Do Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina and Mike Huckabee Have in Common?

Yeah you have to be power&control hungry scum of the earth. You must also worship yourself as your own god,love killing babies,while supporting all things warped and immoral.The end justifies the means in as long as it puts you in control. That's the demoncrat way.

How long have you hated women this way?

So if someone would give you 40 to 1 odds on either of the 3, who would take a thousand dollars out of their bank
account and bet on any of them?

Huckabee is a conservative on social issues and a moderate democrat on economic issues. Do you really think the GOP would nominate someone like that?.
The GOP will also not nominate anyone who has never won political office or served in a political position. If Carson wants to get into politics, let him run for Mayor
of Baltimore, if Fiorina wants to be in politics let her run for Mayor of LA. The Presidency is a complicated job, novices just clog up the process.

The GOP needs to come up with a process to get 3 candidates to have real debates, then people can get an idea who would be the best nominee. When you
get 18 people up on stage it's not a debate, but more of a joke.

I'd rather spend the $1k to make sure Huckabee doesn't get electedo or nominated.

He is no less a big government politician than The Big O himself.

Huckabee is a conservative on social issues and a moderate democrat on economic issues. Do you really think the GOP would nominate someone like that?.
The GOP will also not nominate anyone who has never won political office or served in a political position. If Carson wants to get into politics, let him run for Mayor
of Baltimore, if Fiorina wants to be in politics let her run for Mayor of LA. The Presidency is a complicated job, novices just clog up the process.

Thanks, I just spit my Diet Coke all over the keyboard.

I'm not suggesting I necessarily want any of them for president, however none of them are less qualified or intellectually up to the task than Obama or Hillary. All of them at least seem to have some integrity and aren't sleazy self-serving phony criminals like Hillary.

Will any of them win? Probably not. too many people in this country don't want to hear about things like personal responsibility, policies beneficial to business and industry, or that killing babies is wrong.

Last edited:

I'm not suggesting I necessarily want any of them for president, however none of them are less qualified or intellectually up to the task than Obama or Hillary. All of them at least seem to have some integrity and aren't sleazy self-serving phony criminals like Hillary.

Will any of them win? Probably not. too many people in this country don't want to hear about things like personal responsibility, policies beneficial to business and industry, or that killing babies is wrong.

First woman President from the Gimme Free **** Party and better name recognition than anybody else. I still don't see how she loses.

I expect that 21 does not appreciate the irony of this statement.

I don't think he can read. Only cut and paste what his high school civics instructor tells him to.

. The Presidency is a complicated job, novices just clog up the process..

I expect that 21 does not appreciate the irony of this statement.

I don't think he can read. Only cut and paste what his high school civics instructor tells him to.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one to spit all over my keyboard on that statement bus...ya gotta admit, libs can have some serious tunnel vision. Lookin' at what they got over yonder on the other side of the fence without ever looking behind them at their own back yard.

Cloggin' up the process indeed...and a fine job he's a doin' at it by golly. fine job. yessiree.

obama-.jpg

Last edited:
21Steelers promised last year that by the middle of 2015, the United States would be in the midst of an economic boom due to Bammy's policies. (I remember, 21.)

united-states-gdp-growth.png

united-states-personal-income.png

Yeah, about that "booming" economy, 21 ...

Was listening to Hannity on the way home from the gym and he had a caller on who said that he had to do a job at the Hillary for President campaign HQ in Tulsa. (Dude is a locksmith). He asked one of the volunteers there what she thought of Benghazi, and the volunteer said "It's a made up story. It never happened."

Sadly, there are many many people out there who think that what this staffer said is true.

Was listening to Hannity on the way home from the gym and he had a caller on who said that he had to do a job at the Hillary for President campaign HQ in Tulsa. (Dude is a locksmith). He asked one of the volunteers there what she thought of Benghazi, and the volunteer said "It's a made up story. It never happened."

Sadly, there are many many people out there who think that what this staffer said is true.

It's mind-boggling to me that she can be sending her State Department emails from a private server, scrub the server of thousands of emails, and everyone just shrugs their shoulders and screams FOX NEWS! RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY! No accountability, nothing ever touches her. Obama's just a moron, she and her husband are cold, calculating criminals and pathological liars and they are going to elect her president. Unbelievable.

They all have a zero percent chance of getting the GOP nomination for President.
It's a shame because I believe each of them could fix the income inequality issue.
Each would likely crash the stock market and bring the wealthy back in-line with
everyone else.
They all scare the **** out of liberals. They make liberals try to convince people of an alternate reality where only RINOs have a shot at coming close. Not sure how many of these liberals are doing this strategically and how many are just useful idiots of the left.

Found out that the teacher I work with is a Carson supporter. Lots of military and Vets support Carson as well.

I think Huckabee has no shot. I would vote for Carly or Ben. I would rather have a non-politician as President. I'm tired of all of the establishment bullshit. We need a true leader and Carly certainly is one. Ben is also.

Huckabee is a likeable guy. He's self-deprecating, and has a quick wit. But I don't think he has a shot either. Stranger things have happened though.....

Huckabee is a likeable guy. He's self-deprecating, and has a quick wit. But I don't think he has a shot either. Stranger things have happened though.....

Huckabee is as big a shyster as the last governor of AR that ran for President.

As mentioned, Huckabee is exactly the opposite of what the base likes, he's a social conservative and fiscal liberal. There are big government Republicans too and he and the Booshes are at the top of the list.
I like Paul, Walker, Cruz, and Fiorina because they're all smart as hell and not afraid to light up the MSM.