• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What Do Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina and Mike Huckabee Have in Common?

These ******* need to stop forcing religion down people's throats and stay out of personal lives. Just lower taxes, cut spending and kill terrorists. That's not so much to ask.

These ******* need to stop forcing religion down people's throats and stay out of personal lives. Just lower taxes, cut spending and kill terrorists. That's not so much to ask.

Agreed, Carson will get shredded because of his prior statements on gays. And that is all the MSM will focus on, because ya know, a bunch of dick suckers is the main topic that we should focus on when we elect the next President.

As mentioned, Huckabee is exactly the opposite of what the base likes, he's a social conservative and fiscal liberal. There are big government Republicans too and he and the Booshes are at the top of the list.
I like Paul, Walker, Cruz, and Fiorina because they're all smart as hell and not afraid to light up the MSM.

I read that as one name- as in PAUL WALKER. I was like...hey Ron....he died last year.

For the record, I don't support Huckabee. I'm just going by what I've seen of him from his appearances on TV and when he hosted his show on Fox News.