• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What happened?

Mmm-hmmm. Next you are gonna try and sell me that the IRS never really targeted conservatives.

Mmm-hmmm. Next you are gonna try and sell me that the IRS never really targeted conservatives.
And if you like your insurance, you can keep it.

Mother Jones, LOL. Isn't that where you go if you want to find out about magic crystals and wiccan robes?

Is there a link to the actual report? What the report actually says should carry way more relevance than what second and third hand sources are cherry picking from it.

Mike Rogers...Republican...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, that piece of **** report is not endorsed by Republicans.

I felt the spontaneity. I just couldn't figure out which bus to take.

It don't matter much Vinny, them buses all go to the same place. If ya think about the situation a minute, it seems to me that there was no way in hell they could come up with any other outcome than " appropriate personnel made reasonable and tactical decisions". Politics runs the bus routes, so to tell the world that our buses don't have competent drivers would not be in the best interests of anyone on the "Hill".

Don't mar the finish no matter who's drivin' that thing....as if the whole world doesn't know that all them drivers are blind, criminal and crazy.

Except the Tea Party Tibs, that's where our salvation lies.

View attachment 814

Last edited:
Pffft ... you can tell how racist they are. I mean, just look at this:

attachment.php

So Benghazi is the scandal of the century because innocent Americans died because of mistakes this administration made and the lied to cover their ***... Fair enough. But where is the outrage over Iraq? Cheney and the moron he told what to do decide to invade a country based on complete bullshit, mainly so Cheney could funnel billions of taxpayer dollars to his company, and nobody here seem to care if any of them are held accountable. Four died in Benghazi... Four THOUSAND died in Iraq... Not to mention tens of thousands more wounded and a cool trillion or so completely wasted. Nah...nothing scandalous there..

So Benghazi is the scandal of the century because innocent Americans died because of mistakes this administration made and the lied to cover their ***... Fair enough. But where is the outrage over Iraq? Cheney and the moron he told what to do decide to invade a country based on complete bullshit, mainly so Cheney could funnel billions of taxpayer dollars to his company, and nobody here seem to care if any of them are held accountable. Four died in Benghazi... Four THOUSAND died in Iraq... Not to mention tens of thousands more wounded and a cool trillion or so completely wasted. Nah...nothing scandalous there..

Congress voted to go to War...no one voted to let a US Ambassador die without attempting to assist......

Cheney and the moron he told what to do ...

George W. Bush had better grades at Yale than did John Kerry, and has an estimated IQ of 120, which would place him in the top 10% of United States citizens. (That ranking is likely much higher now, as the general intellectual level of United States residents is declining without pause. Thanks to Democrats for their education system, which has brought us this result.)

http://mentalfloss.com/article/28826/9-presidential-candidates-who-werent-great-students

"First, Bush is definitely intelligent. The IQ estimates range between 111.1 and 138.5, with an average around 125. That places him in the upper range of college graduates in raw intellect (Cronbach, 1960). Admittedly, this average is influenced by Cox's (1926) corrected scores, which may be overestimates. Yet even if we focus on just the uncorrected IQs, the range is between 111.1 and 128.5, with a mean around 120, which is about the average IQ for a college graduate in the United States. In addition, the figure is more than one standard deviation above the population mean, placing Bush in the upper 10% of the intelligence distribution (Storfer, 1990). These results endorse what has been claimed on the basis of his SAT scores and his Harvard MBA, namely, that his IQ most likely exceeds 115 (Immelman, 2001)

http://cseweb.ucsd.edu/~gary/iq.html

He also earned an MBA at Harvard. So he graduated Yale, earned an MBA at Harvard, and has an IQ of 120, ranking in the upper 10% or better of United States citizens.

He is clearly better educated and vastly smarter than you.

Or do you claim to have degrees from Yale and Harvard?

Cheney and the moron he told what to do decide to invade a country based on complete bullshit.

I have already hammered this lazy, stupid argument so many times that doing so yet again is simply irritating.

So what "big lie"? Uranium cake in Niger? Nope, sorry. That claim was based on intelligence from Britain, and that source has never withdrawn the claim. You can take exception to the accuracy of the claim, but calling it a lie is 100% unfounded.

As to the 2002 document that causes so much consternation - that was not the source of the allegation. The source was always the report from British intelligence:

He describes a strong consensus among European intelligence services that between 1999 and 2001 Niger was engaged in illicit negotiations over the export of its "yellow cake" uranium ore with North Korea, Libya, Iraq, Iran, and China. The British intelligence report on this matter, once cited by President Bush, has never been disowned or withdrawn by its authors. The bogus document produced by an Italian con man in October 2002, which has caused such embarrassment, was therefore more like a forgery than a fake: It was a fabricated version of a true bill.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/fighting_words/2004/07/plames_lame_game.html

What else? Chemical weapons? Yeah, no ...

"Together we must also confront the new hazards of chemical and biological weapons, and the outlaw states, terrorists and organized criminals seeking to acquire them. Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."

President Clinton, Jan. 27, 1998.

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/01/27/sotu/transcripts/clinton/index2.html

"Fateful decisions will be made in the days and weeks ahead. At issue is nothing less than the fundamental question of whether or not we can keep the most lethal weapons known to mankind out of the hands of an unreconstructed tyrant and aggressor who is in the same league as the most brutal dictators of this century."

Sen. Joe Biden (D, DE), Feb. 12, 1998

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CREC-1998-02-12/pdf/CREC-1998-02-12-pt1-PgS708.pdf#page=5

"We urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."

Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998.

http://www.reasons-for-war-with-iraq.info/senate_letter_10-09-98.pdf

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998.

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."

Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002.

http://web.archive.org/web/20080330...ate.gov/~levin/newsroom/release.cfm?id=211370

"We know that he has stored away secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/transcripts/gore_text092302.html

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force — if necessary — to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002.

http://www.reasons-for-war-with-iraq.info/john-kerry-10-9-2002.pdf

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."

Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003.

http://www.reasons-for-war-with-iraq.info/john-kerry-1-23-2003.pdf

So get off your lazy, sloppy "Bush lied" meme. Grow up and take a look at what was being said in 2002 - when Congress voted and AUTHORIZED the military action in Iraq.

Unlike Bammy in Libya, or Syria, or anywhere for that matter.

Last edited:
Congress went along because they were listening to the horseshit being fed to them and the American people at a time when the country was still reeling from 9-11... Conditions were perfect for them to steer us into an unnecessary war. Bush and Cheney were the ones pushing hard for the resolution to go to war... Congress went along, but that war never happens if those two don't lead the charge. And yes, Bush was a ******* idiot... C'mon dude, you don't think daddy's millions had anything to do with him getting into Harvard and Yale? All one has to do is listen to the man speak and it becomes clear as day the guy is dumber than a bag of hammers.

Congress went along because they were listening to the horseshit being fed to them and the American people at a time when the country was still reeling from 9-11... Conditions were perfect for them to steer us into an unnecessary war. Bush and Cheney were the ones pushing hard for the resolution to go to war... Congress went along, but that war never happens if those two don't lead the charge. And yes, Bush was a ******* idiot... C'mon dude, you don't think daddy's millions had anything to do with him getting into Harvard and Yale? All one has to do is listen to the man speak and it becomes clear as day the guy is dumber than a bag of hammers.

So a guy that is an idiot and dumber than a box of hammers was smart enough to scheme and dupe congress into going to war? The irony in this is that you sound dumber than a box of hammers.

Btw..You apparently never heard Obamao speak.

Congress voted to go to War...no one voted to let a US Ambassador die without attempting to assist......
May have been one of the last times both parties agreed on something.

Bush, let's see - Yale graduate (president of his frat), Harvard MBA (the only president to have earned an MBA), fighter pilot, started an oil business, successful investor in Texas Rangers, first Texas governor to be elected to four consecutive terms, two term president of the USA.

Yeah, ******* moron.

I didn't agree with a lot of what he did, but he's no moron. Now Obama, that guy is a moron. His handlers are pretty smart, but the O is a moron.

So a guy that is an idiot and dumber than a box of hammers was smart enough to scheme and dupe congress into going to war? The irony in this is that you sound dumber than a box of hammers.

Btw..You apparently never heard Obamao speak.

One of those Congress members was the smartest woman in the world, too!

Obama Makes George Bush look like George Washington. He's superior in every way imaginable. When i look at Obama i see a guy who hates this country and is doing everything he can to knock us all down a few pegs. He's a divisive self serving egotistical prick who's complete disdain for our country and constitution is clear as day. Not one time can i ever recall him making me feel as if he represented anything this country was founded on. Just a bunch imperial bs and endless campaigning. Good ideas do not need to be sold that hard. They're almost certainly bad when they're done AGAINST your will. **** him and all he represents.

Obama Makes George Bush look like George Washington. He's superior in every way imaginable. When i look at Obama i see a guy who hates this country and is doing everything he can to knock us all down a few pegs. He's a divisive self serving egotistical prick who's complete disdain for our country and constitution is clear as day. Not one time can i ever recall him making me feel as if he represented anything this country was founded on. Just a bunch imperial bs and endless campaigning. Good ideas do not need to be sold that hard. They're almost certainly bad when they're done AGAINST your will. **** him and all he represents.

What really disturbs me is how, other than winning a few elections, the man has no noteworthy accomplishments. As I said before, I totally get why he was elected. What truly blows my mind is that he was re-elected.

The irony in this is that you sound dumber than a box of hammers.

My signature quote endorses this opinion.

What really disturbs me is how, other than winning a few elections, the man has no noteworthy accomplishments. As I said before, I totally get why he was elected. What truly blows my mind is that he was re-elected.

Easy. Takers outnumber makers. Game over.

yup, when Romney got caught mentioning the 47% he signed his election death certificate. Peeps don't like to be reminded that they are on the dole.

To be fair, the 47% included Social Security as well, as those are people that have been contributing to the fund all of their life.

Easy. Takers outnumber makers. Game over.

That and those conservatives that decided to be idiots for a day....stayed home rather than vote for Romney...and of course the low information crowd.

As much as I love this quote by Winston Churchill..."The argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter", I believe the statement would have been a home run had he been more specific and said "with a liberal" rather than "the average voter'.

There is no doubt the average voter that is conservative has a better understanding of the issues than these dim wit, low information liberals with their hands out.

Last edited:
One of those Congress members was the smartest woman in the world, too!

Senator even. A member of the august body of statesmen....