• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What Month Will it be Clear Trump was a Big Mistake?

If congress doesn't toe the line he'll go Executive Order. You are about to see the most effective President in action in our lifetime, maybe in history.
Holy ****, those same executive orders you guys cried about for years with Obama? The irony is thick.

TRUMP and his team of badasses that he's putting together beg to differ.
Team of badasses. ******* hilarious. The richest, and by far the most under-educated and unqualified cabinet in American history. You dumbasses have handed over the government to the elite, ruling aristocratic class. Bend over, and lube up. You're about to get ******. Trump didn't drain the swamp, he's tripled the swamp right under your dumb ******* noses. This next six months will be for the ages. I'd hoot and holler and laugh my *** off how pathetic the whole thing is, if it wasn't the future of the country we're talking about. God help us.

that part is nothing....he said during the debates that those were important things to keep, so he has not backed off anything. Open up the healthcare marketplace and let companies have easier access to markets and the prices will go down.

Sure, it's not like insurers are moving toward in-network providers and managed care.... again. Right?

Because pre-existing conditions are cheap. Insurers needed to wake the **** up and realize there's money to be made, Right?

you acted like Trump changed his stance and now you change your argument when you were shown to be wrong....typical......

Holy ****, those same executive orders you guys cried about for years with Obama? The irony is thick.

Team of badasses. ******* hilarious. The richest, and by far the most under-educated and unqualified cabinet in American history. You dumbasses have handed over the government to the elite, ruling aristocratic class. Bend over, and lube up. You're about to get ******. Trump didn't drain the swamp, he's tripled the swamp right under your dumb ******* noses. This next six months will be for the ages. I'd hoot and holler and laugh my *** off how pathetic the whole thing is, if it wasn't the future of the country we're talking about. God help us.

If that means replacing a bunch of career government bureaucrats with a group of accomplished leaders, and entrepreneurs, then count me in.

...a group of accomplished leaders, and entrepreneurs

giphy.gif

you acted like Trump changed his stance and now you change your argument when you were shown to be wrong....typical......

I guess I should have realized that "something really terrific" meant he'd accommodate the costliest of the uninsured... the savings will still be yuge, believe me.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

LOSERS!

8085isd.jpg

Butt-Hurt-Salve-770x736.jpg

I guess I should have realized that "something really terrific" meant he'd accommodate the costliest of the uninsured... the savings will still be yuge, believe me.

has to be cheaper than the ****** up program we currently have....

15665794_10209939187489878_6393817808773909833_n.jpg

Cant..stop.......laughing.........

trump-media-crying.jpg

The nice thing is we can always blame Obama for the next four years. Does this sound familiar?

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

Who's "we"?

If you recall it was Obama who either kept implying or directly blaming Bush for his failures...then you liberal nutjobs followed.

Trumps not gonna play that game so get the **** out of here with that stupid take.

A lot of things happened in November. What didn't happen was the majority voting for Trump and his ****** up ideas. He came in 3M votes behind Clinton, I assume you know that. But for some reason you still wrote a blatant lie. I'm sure you have your reasons.

well if you take 49 of the 50 states (exclude Cali) then the majority of the voters did vote for President Trump....4 million difference from cali is what gave her more popular votes.....One state out of 50 tilted the numbers...one state that Trump ignored since he knew it was going to her so he focused on states that mattered in the election and won more of those than he lost....

Who's "we"?

If you recall it was Obama who either kept implying or directly blaming Bush for his failures...then you liberal nutjobs followed.

Trumps not gonna play that game so get the **** out of here with that stupid take.

We: The non liberal society. Every time we heard something bad it was all Bush's fault. So now when **** goes sideways we can say but it was Obama who......

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

Last edited:
A lot of things happened in November. What didn't happen was the majority voting for Trump and his ****** up ideas. He came in 3M votes behind Clinton, I assume you know that. But for some reason you still wrote a blatant lie. I'm sure you have your reasons.

The problem with that line of thinking is that a single state -- California -- more than accounts for the margin between Clinton and Trump. So basically, one state makes up the difference. If you want to have the 5 or 6 most populated states that heavily favor the Democrats decide the Presidency, then you're saying the votes from the other 45/46 states can be ignored.

The Popular vote only makes sense if we didn't have 50 separate states plus Washington DC.

Amazingly though, 50 states plus DC DO matter. ALL their voices must be heard.

Anyone that doesn't understand the importance of the electoral college likewise doesn't understand why we have a Senate.

If you think about it, if the founding fathers wanted pure democratic rule the legislative branch would just have one body, not two. It would streamline the whole process. Hell, come on liberals, while we're at it let's just get rid of the Senate. Who the hell needs it really? What the hell do they do other than "eidt" laws from another legislative (and properly democratic) body of representatives.

It's ******* moronic....

Reactions: JMM
It's ******* moronic....

I haven't questioned the result of the election nor have I dismissed the results of the electoral college. It is what it is, it's the system in place, it must be respected.

I simply questioned this assertion >
the majority of the country who voted for it (Trump)

So you agree with the statement?

We are 50 separate states, and each having its own president (governor), lawmakers, and military (National Guard),

Every state is given a voice in electing the president of these united states.. These voices are called electors.

The popular vote was rendered irrelevant, nada, out the window, by our brilliant founders only when it pertains to the general election.. If the popular vote was all that mattered, all the candidates would have to do is campaign heavily in NY and California..
Try to make it simple, and libs still fail to grasp this concept.

Tibbie is so delusional that he/she actually believes that we are worse off than we were 2 months ago. I ask by what measure? I

I haven't questioned the result of the election nor have I dismissed the results of the electoral college. It is what it is, it's the system in place, it must be respected.

On the face of it, it is a technically accurate statement, but not one that matters. The reason is that is not how and why the campaign was run. If the goal was to get the most overall votes Trump would have done things much differently and campaigned in the population centers not the swing states. The fact that he did no work in the two states that entirely make up the difference in the vote makes that number completely irrelevant. What part of that do Democrats not grasp?

the majority of the country who voted for it (Trump)

"It depends what you mean by 'majority'." -- channeling Bill Clinton

Huh, a liberal offers a question set up with a false premise. You don't see that everyday..

Ignore the losers, nothing they say matters, they are irrelevant

Just laugh at their impotent loser outrage

HAHAHAHAHAHA