• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What Month Will it be Clear Trump was a Big Mistake?

We are 50 separate states, and each having its own president (governor), lawmakers, and military (National Guard),

Every state is given a voice in electing the president of these united states.. These voices are called electors.

The popular vote was rendered irrelevant, nada, out the window, by our brilliant founders only when it pertains to the general election.. If the popular vote was all that mattered, all the candidates would have to do is campaign heavily in NY and California..
Try to make it simple, and libs still fail to grasp this concept.

The office is called "President Of The United States", not "President Of The People". He or she is voted on by the United States. Yes the process is different than any other election but it's the only nationwide elected office.

What I find amazing is that there are those that are praying for Trump to fail. You do realize if he does, the country as a whole fails.
Or is ideology more important than your country?

What I find amazing is that there are those that are praying for Trump to fail. You do realize if he does, the country as a whole fails.
I actually don't have a problem with that. If they think Trump's policies would be disastrous, of course they would want him to fail. I wanted Obama to fail in getting his policies through. The ***** RINOs allowed him much more success than he should have had.

No kidding. What is up with that? If any, that shows lefties are a bunch of commies

Uhh... yes.

Trump has already backed off and suggested provisions for pre-existing conditions and coverage of adult children. Gee Donald, that's a pretty big chunk.

Time to sober up, Trumpers.

Isn't Gitmo still open? I thought somebody vowed to close in in his first 100 days.

No Prez makes good on every promise. Nobody even expects it anymore. Why would Trump be different?

Isn't Gitmo still open? I thought somebody vowed to close in in his first 100 days.

No Prez makes good on every promise. Nobody even expects it anymore. Why would Trump be different?

It would be a great place to send criminal illegal immigrants.

Welcome back Tibs!

Good to see your commentary...whether we all agree with it or not..

I'm taking a wait and see approach..
Like I do with all newly elected presidents and their administrations...whether I vote for them or not..

The man hasn't even place his hand on the Bible yet..

Although I am still of the opinion that Mr. Trump will resign before the end of his term..
Time will tell...

President-elect Trump done more for America in a few weeks than that Muslim Jihadist Terrorist Appeaser Obama has done in 8 years

Trump Persuades Boeing to Cut Cost of New Air Force One

Following a one-on-one meeting with Boeing’s CEO, Dennis Mullenburg, on Wednesday over Trump’s concerns that the new Air Force One aircraft were costing too much, Mullenburg said: “We’re going to get it done for less than [the $4 billion price tag], and we’re committed to working together to make sure that happens.”

The deal, hammered out at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, revealed much about the paradigm shift taking place even before Trump is inaugurated.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...s.html?cmpid=edpick&google_editors_picks=true

We are 50 separate states, and each having its own president (governor), lawmakers, and military (National Guard),

Every state is given a voice in electing the president of these united states.. These voices are called electors.

The popular vote was rendered irrelevant, nada, out the window, by our brilliant founders only when it pertains to the general election.. If the popular vote was all that mattered, all the candidates would have to do is campaign heavily in NY and California..
Try to make it simple, and libs still fail to grasp this concept.

Liberals do understand that. It's why they want it, because they have disdain for everybody who lives in flyover country. It sounds great to them that people in NY can force their will on people in Iowa because they think everyone in Iowa is either stupid or racist. I mean, if they were smart, they would have left Iowa for NY or Cali.

Liberals do understand that. It's why they want it, because they have disdain for everybody who lives in flyover country. It sounds great to them that people in NY can force their will on people in Iowa because they think everyone in Iowa is either stupid or racist. I mean, if they were smart, they would have left Iowa for NY or Cali.

Bingo. Karma sent. Iowa doesn't have Starbucks and smells like cow **** anyway.

You are correct. What could us dumbasses in Iowa know? It's not like we've been in the forefront of the primaries due to our rational, steady thinkers or anything. We here in flyover country take those snobs opinions and place them where they belong, in the trash. We were in Florida in June. It's quite a beautiful state. The people we came in contact with mostly had no idea where Iowa even is located. Our thoughts after dealing with how commonly rude people were was "good we hope they don't ever find Iowa because they wouldn't fit in.