• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What………. NO Rats week thread———- are we scared— ?

Hide the remote from yourself, or if you have a teenage daughter like mine at the time that used to watch games with me. She threw the remote at the new TV and yelled F*** as she stomped out of family room. Big dent in the screen and an angry mother. Somehow I was to blame. I didn't do ****.
My 75” died last week too…just like that. I replaced it but I don’t know why…

Probably the shoe embedded in the screen.
Or it somehow wound up in the pool after a surprise visit by Keith Moon.
iu

It'll give him something to do.

Lunar has a lot to do,…….. he keeps an eye on both you and I………………… then re-invents himself to be just like us !!!!

Salute the nation

This will most likely be very ugly. I haven't even planned to watch, to be honest.
Like a train wreck, I can’t look away, rather watch to see how bad it will be.

I am about to get on board with Najeh… Its definitely the fans fault… we are slacking… we should be drinking these guys to victory way harder than we are… shame on us…

Ill do my part… I’ll start tonight and hopefully by Sunday they will be invincible…in my head, at least😁

I'm not scared.
Despite how bad we were against the Browns, the Steelers message to the Ravens will be the same as it was to the Browns...you aint getting outa here with a win.

Last edited:
I'm not scared.
Despite how bad we were against the Browns, the Steelers message to the Ravens will be the same as it was to the Browns...you aint getting outa here with a win.

Me too Stewey, I think that rivalry kinda throws a lot to the side. Although it has softened (rivalry) it is still there and dictating to a degree.

The bounce back from the overlooking an opponent, is solid here.

Salute the nation

the only thing we have to fear is........ fear itself!! and how ****** Canadas play calls are