• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What………. NO Rats week thread———- are we scared— ?

I have zero faith Tomlin or Canada will have this team ready.

Ravens will make a statement against this softly coached team

With the Tomlin “Bounce Back” syndrome, I can’t rule anything out ……

B-U-T

The first series on offense (pre-scripted) plays may look good and in charge. Same for the defensive play.

It’s when the Ravens make their in-game adjustments that will show our coaching inadequacies.

O’Canada and Austin won’t have any answers.

The sun shines on a dogs *** sooner or later, let’s hope this week O’Canada gets sunburned………………….

It doesn’t look good for our boys in B & G, but then again it seems like Tomlin’s team play best when total underdogs.

It is a divisional game so some things get thrown out. Some things are negated with the emotional high that is invovled with the individual players.

ADD in the fact the ”dislike” between the two teams and you might just have a game.

I can’t reverse the negative trend from the O’Canada factor but I can say this “Win / lose / or draw, O’Canada needs to be gone 1minute after game ends. It doesn’t matter how he called this game because he will revert back to his non-NFL clueless OC that he is.

THAT SAID

**** the rats

Salute the nation
Trouble is if the sun shines on Canada the Steelers are not only likely to keep him but extend him.

I'm sure I'll be in cheering for the Steelers mode once they boot the ball but right now my brain tells me the best thing that could happen is the offense falls flat - again!

Trouble is if the sun shines on Canada the Steelers are not only likely to keep him but extend him.

I'm sure I'll be in cheering for the Steelers mode once they boot the ball but right now my brain tells me the best thing that could happen is the offense falls flat - again!

I hear what yaz sayiN. The problem is………… until Tomlin is replace, there will be no change. There is that almighty chance that the majority owner will step forward and make something happen.

Time will tell and I will have to keep rooting for them with a broken heart.

Salute the nation