• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What the hell is Jade Helm and why should I be aware of it?

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I ask you, Steeler Nation....got no time for searching for this bullshit so enlighten me.

Basically it is military manuevers planned this summer in the south and southwest. Conspiracy nutjobs like me are calling it rehearsal for martial law, rounding people up and putting them in FEMA camps, and Bomma making Himself President For Life. The real paranoid nutjobs noticed that Wal-Mart coincidentally, or not, closed several stores in those same states very suddenly allegedly all due to "plumbing problems" yet none of the stores applied for building permits to repair any plumbing. Therefore we think that Wal-Mart is in on it and will allow their stores to be used to supply the military. People a little farther out on the edge believe there are underground tunnels connecting the closed Wal-Marts to who-knows-what. Even more sensible people believe that the idea is to get Americans used to the military roaming the streets and roads. It is worth remembering that we have a President and executive branch and bureaucracy who believes that America's real enemies are Republicans, the Tea Party, and anyone who believes in the Constitution.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...l-identifying-hostile-u-s-states-sparks-alarm

Well damn Ron. I'm glad I get my head in the sand. Let me know when **** hits the fan and how to get to spike slave boats. B

Basically it is military manuevers planned this summer in the south and southwest. Conspiracy nutjobs like me are calling it rehearsal for martial law, rounding people up and putting them in FEMA camps, and Bomma making Himself President For Life. The real paranoid nutjobs noticed that Wal-Mart coincidentally, or not, closed several stores in those same states very suddenly allegedly all due to "plumbing problems" yet none of the stores applied for building permits to repair any plumbing. Therefore we think that Wal-Mart is in on it and will allow their stores to be used to supply the military. People a little farther out on the edge believe there are underground tunnels connecting the closed Wal-Marts to who-knows-what. Even more sensible people believe that the idea is to get Americans used to the military roaming the streets and roads. It is worth remembering that we have a President and executive branch and bureaucracy who believes that America's real enemies are Republicans, the Tea Party, and anyone who believes in the Constitution.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...l-identifying-hostile-u-s-states-sparks-alarm

What Ron said. They did a prisoner snatch drill in Fort Lauderdale Fl that they could have done on any military post. This whole thing is conditioning for the population. Coupled with the removal of General and field grade officers that have bluntly said they would not disarm US citizens or order troops to fire on US citizens this whole exercise is a concern. My stance is BLOAT.

Buy

Lots

Of

Ammo

Today

Ain't going to happen. Yellowstone will explode before they get the chance.

Where's wig? Maybe they got him already and he's down at GITMO.

Where's wig? Maybe they got him already and he's down at GITMO.

They got Wig a couple years ago and have already reprogrammed him...

...to watch us.

maxresdefault.jpg

Regardless of the veracity of the "paranoid" views this is about the worst time I can think of to have these "games." Trust in the federalies is at an all time low amongst the rabble.

I remember one year driving down the turnpike. I seen a military convoy (more than likely national guard) for miles. This thing went on for ever. Kinda freaky to see.

Thanks for the headsup, Ron.

Regardless of the veracity of the "paranoid" views this is about the worst time I can think of to have these "games." Trust in the federalies is at an all time low amongst the rabble.

There's no end to the stories, both evil and innocent. I have no clue as to what the real story is but this is the most sensible sounding...

I hope so anyway because I sure as hell don't believe this administration is looking out for the citizenry.

Last edited:
I hope so anyway because I sure as hell don't believe this administration is looking out for the citizenry.

For sure they don't believe that illegal immigrants and the Muzzies are a threat.

The Military trains all the time. ALL THE TIME. We trained one week out of every month on setting up our Communication gear in the field....ON BASE. Every quarter we would convoy to another base and train with the host unit in the field. We would be involved in joint excersizes with Marines, or Army, or Navy and sometimes all of them like Roving Sands in Roswell, NM or Red Flag, Blue Flag, etc. We had "Rodeos", or competitions with other units like ours to hone our crafts on other bases. The training was constant.

But none of that was done in public, EVER.

The only training that I did in public was defensive driving tactics with the Secret Service and OSI. We were shipped to Germany and taught to drive armored Mercedes in a high speed motorcade down Autobahn 6. Pucker factor of eleven right there. The German nationals were all around us but there weren't helicopters, operators carrying out mock hostage situations, flash grenades, etc.

http://www.stripes.com/news/us/army...rmist-claims-about-upcoming-exercise-1.335949

WASHINGTON — U.S. Army Special Operations Command is pushing back against alarmist claims that an upcoming U.S. military exercise is a preparation for imposing martial law or subduing right-leaning groups and individuals.

Conspiracy theories about the exercise, known as JADE HELM 15, appeared online this week. Some commentators railing against the event referred to an online slide show allegedly created by USASOC, which outlined a special operations exercise slated to take place across multiple states, outside the confines of U.S. military bases. In the slide show, a map of the southwest region of the United States labels Texas and other territory as “hostile” or “insurgent pocket.” The document also refers to coordination with law enforcement agencies.

Officials at USASOCM were not able to immediately verify the authenticity of the slide show because their computer firewalls prevented them from accessing the websites where the document appeared.

Army Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria, a USASOC spokesman, confirmed that there is an upcoming exercise called Jade Helm 15 which is scheduled to take place this summer at locations in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, California and Nevada. But he denied the event is preparation for some sort of military takeover.

“That notion was proposed by a few individuals who are unfamiliar with how and why USASOC conducts training exercises,” he said in an email. “This exercise is routine training to maintain a high level of readiness for Army Special Operations Forces because they must be ready to support potential missions anywhere in the world on a moment’s notice.”

He said the only thing unique about this particular exercise, which is slated to take place between July 15 and Sept. 15, is “the use of new challenging terrain” which was chosen because it is similar to conditions special operations forces operate in overseas.

Lastoria said coordination with local law enforcement is necessary for safety reasons because some of the training will take place outside of military bases where civilian agencies have jurisdiction.

He said his office has been receiving a lot of calls from people who heard about the exercise and are concerned about “the nature of the training objectives.”

The Military trains all the time. ALL THE TIME. We trained one week out of every month on setting up our Communication gear in the field....ON BASE. Every quarter we would convoy to another base and train with the host unit in the field. We would be involved in joint excersizes with Marines, or Army, or Navy and sometimes all of them like Roving Sands in Roswell, NM or Red Flag, Blue Flag, etc. We had "Rodeos", or competitions with other units like ours to hone our crafts on other bases. The training was constant.

But none of that was done in public, EVER.

Roger that.
I firmly believe two things about this. One, the govt wants us to get used to seeing the military on public roads, etc., more often. And it's an implied threat. Two, the govt regards the population as its main threat.

Roger that.
I firmly believe two things about this. One, the govt wants us to get used to seeing the military on public roads, etc., more often. And it's an implied threat. Two, the govt regards the population as its main threat.

Three, that the groups that foment these fears profit from the fears.

http://www.stripes.com/news/us/army...rmist-claims-about-upcoming-exercise-1.335949

WASHINGTON — U.S. Army Special Operations Command is pushing back against alarmist claims that an upcoming U.S. military exercise is a preparation for imposing martial law or subduing right-leaning groups and individuals.

Conspiracy theories about the exercise, known as JADE HELM 15, appeared online this week. Some commentators railing against the event referred to an online slide show allegedly created by USASOC, which outlined a special operations exercise slated to take place across multiple states, outside the confines of U.S. military bases. In the slide show, a map of the southwest region of the United States labels Texas and other territory as “hostile” or “insurgent pocket.” The document also refers to coordination with law enforcement agencies.

Officials at USASOCM were not able to immediately verify the authenticity of the slide show because their computer firewalls prevented them from accessing the websites where the document appeared.

Army Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria, a USASOC spokesman, confirmed that there is an upcoming exercise called Jade Helm 15 which is scheduled to take place this summer at locations in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, California and Nevada. But he denied the event is preparation for some sort of military takeover.

“That notion was proposed by a few individuals who are unfamiliar with how and why USASOC conducts training exercises,” he said in an email. “This exercise is routine training to maintain a high level of readiness for Army Special Operations Forces because they must be ready to support potential missions anywhere in the world on a moment’s notice.”

He said the only thing unique about this particular exercise, which is slated to take place between July 15 and Sept. 15, is “the use of new challenging terrain” which was chosen because it is similar to conditions special operations forces operate in overseas.

Lastoria said coordination with local law enforcement is necessary for safety reasons because some of the training will take place outside of military bases where civilian agencies have jurisdiction.

He said his office has been receiving a lot of calls from people who heard about the exercise and are concerned about “the nature of the training objectives.”

No worries then.....

wonder what the Kardashians are up to today!

Three, that the groups that foment these fears profit from the fears.

As long as your side is in charge. You would feel differently if Ted Cruz was President.
This is a show of force in red states. They're not trying it in the northeast.

As long as your side is in charge. You would feel differently if Ted Cruz was President.

They picked specific terrains.

Last edited:

To many folks in tree stands with guns for their liking.