• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What the hell is Jade Helm and why should I be aware of it?

Could happen.

TinFoilHatAreaOnly.jpg

Blocks the government mind control from the space rays. (When I worked in a psych hospital I actually had a patient tell me that.)

There's a lot of that going around lately ....

May 5, 2015 U.S. Special Operations Command is preparing to launch a five-month, multi-state exercise across private and public land to prepare Army special forces for threats anywhere in the world. Or at least that's what the Pentagon would want you to believe. Officials and citizens in Texas, one of the states involved, see something potentially more nefarious in the exercise, dubbed Jade Helm 15. And now Rep. Louie Gohmert is joining them.

"Over the past few weeks, my office has been inundated with calls referring to the Jade Helm 15 military exercise scheduled to take place between July 15 and September 15, 2015," Gohmert said in a Tuesday statement. "This military practice has some concerned that the U.S. Army is preparing for modern-day martial law. Certainly, I can understand these concerns."

"When leaders within the current administration believe that major threats to the country include those who support the Constitution, are military veterans, or even 'cling to guns or religion,' patriotic Americans have reason to be concerned," Gohmert wrote.

The congressman took particular issue with the layout and labels of the Pentagon map for the exercise. "Once I observed the map depicting 'hostile,' 'permissive,' and 'uncertain' states and locations, I was rather appalled that the hostile areas amazingly have a Republican majority, 'cling to their guns and religion,' and believe in the sanctity of the United States Constitution." Gohmert called on the Pentagon to change the map, the names on the map, and said "the tone of the exercise needs to be completely revamped so the federal government is not intentionally practicing war against its own states."

Wal-Mart is getting their futuristic **** together.

DBS just lost his ****.

I trust the government, signed Native Americans

I think this is the whole crux of the situation. Most, and I'm referring to the right of center majority in this Country, people just don't trust this POS we have as a President...period. He is a proven sleaze, will lie, cheat and just plain ignore any laws or courts that don't cotton to his beliefs. The citizens of Texas know this and don't want to give this guy an inch, even if it is highly unlikely anything nefarious is involved.

Welcome_Jihadists.jpg

NoVF96L.jpg

s-family-i6920.jpg

I think this is the whole crux of the situation. Most, and I'm referring to the right of center majority in this Country, people just don't trust this POS we have as a President...period.

I didn't trust Bush either, and I doubt I will trust anyone in the future. In dealing with local government workers I find them to be arrogant, unhelpful, and most troubling ******* retarded. I will assume the intelligence level goes up a tiny bit when working with the federal gubmint, but the rest of my opinions stay the same.

Oh I trust neither Democrats nor republicans... anyone else I at best judge with a wary eye, but those two are absolutely and totally corrupt and if you support either party, frankly, IMO you are a fool.

Last edited:
http://conservativetribune.com/pentagon-admission-martial/

ALERT: Pentagon’s HUGE Admission Could Reveal What “Martial Law” Exercises Are Really About

A recently released group of documents from the Department of Defense indicated that they’ve been preparing for “mass civil breakdown” for the better part of a decade now, which could explain the controversial “martial law” exercises the Obama administration is currently undertaking.

The Pentagon project — called the Minerva Research Initiative — was begun shortly after the banking crisis of 2008 with the “overarching authority of a number of U.S. military agencies.”

The documents reveal that the Pentagon has been funding university studies to model possible patterns of civil unrest in the United States, including the “dynamics, risks and tipping points” that would precipitate such mass social breakdown.

LOL

Right-wing lunatics think the military is planning to invade Texas. Here’s why.
http://www.salon.com/2015/04/30/rig...litary_is_planning_to_invade_texas_heres_why/

The Tea Party actually thinks the military is about to attack the Lone Star State. We wish we were making this up

.../...

There are many legitimate reason to criticize the U.S. government, the military and even the policies of assassinating U.S. citizens (which has happened, of course, but abroad). But this is ridiculous. There have been many, many military exercises carried out on U.S. soil by the U.S. military. Where else are they supposed to train? And just because the simulation map calls Texas “hostile” for the purpose of the exercise doesn’t mean the military really consider Texans to be enemies of the state. It’s only a war game, folks.

In his 2009 book “The Eliminationists: How Hate Talk Radicalized the American Right,” David Neiwert traced the origins of much of contemporary right-wing discourse back to the far-right fringe. It’s now made it fully into the mainstream. The governor of one of the 50 states ordered his National Guard forces to “monitor” the U.S. military to ensure they are not planning to turn Texas into Nazi Germany. This is, by the way, the same U.S. military that has 15 bases in the state of Texas.

There’s really only one thing to ask these Real American Patriots at a time like this: Why do they hate the troops so much?

Governor Vows to Defend Texas Against Insane Imaginary Obama Invasion
http://gawker.com/governor-vows-to-..._source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Texans can now proudly say that their state not only boasts the Biggest Tacos and Tallest Beers, but a governor willing to waste tax dollars on a batshit make-believe martial law conspiracy theory.

See this...

THIS is my conspiracy. Have the military come on in to Texas to perform an actual "bonafide military exercise" and have the "crazy Governor" do something stupid like exacerbate a confrontation with the military with his own National Guard troops. Suddenly, a completely benign exercise becomes anything but and Texas IS under martial law because the crazy *** Governor actually incited a rebellion against the Government.

Now, ask me if I don't think that was the plan all along?

See this...

THIS is my conspiracy. Have the military come on in to Texas to perform an actual "bonafide military exercise" and have the "crazy Governor" do something stupid like exacerbate a confrontation with the military with his own National Guard troops. Suddenly, a completely benign exercise becomes anything but and Texas IS under martial law because the crazy *** Governor actually incited a rebellion against the Government.

Now, ask me if I don't think that was the plan all along?

It's about time you showed up here. I can't carry the whole conspiracy load alone.

I didn't trust Bush either, and I doubt I will trust anyone in the future. In dealing with local government workers I find them to be arrogant, unhelpful, and most troubling ******* retarded. I will assume the intelligence level goes up a tiny bit when working with the federal gubmint, but the rest of my opinions stay the same.

your kidding right? please tell me your kidding...

In dealing with local government workers I find them to be arrogant, unhelpful, and most troubling ******* retarded.

You forgot entitled. The PA DMV not only gets MLK day off, they also get the Saturday before MLK day off, lest they not get the MLK 3 day weekend.