• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What to expect from a 2nd Trump term

What to expect from a 2nd Trump term
If the rule of law prevails, there won't be a Trump 2nd term.

web15-siteimages-prisonersrights-2400x960.jpg

Ha ha you are quite a character Tibs, I'll give you that much. If you are holding out hope for that you are setting yourself up for one more in a long long line of disappointments in the desire to see Trump gone. This a much much weaker effort than the Russia fiasco.

He'll be impeached in Congress, it will be shot down in the Senate and he'll be re-elected in a landslide.

Last edited:
He'll be impeached in Congress, it will be shot down in the Senate and he'll be re-elected in a landslide.
And the Dems will set a dangerous precedent that will later come back to bite them. The Dems need the court appointees,because their policies don't sell. They will do ANYTHING to prevent this...even break the law.
Still, in their desperation, they will **** things up..

It will be glorious to watch.

He'll be impeached in Congress
Agreed.

it will be shot down in the Senate
Who knows where we'll be a few weeks from now. But as of now, yes, I agree. McConnell has shown time and time again he is beholden to the whims of the President, not the Constitution.

and he'll be re-elected in a landslide.
I can't view this anything other than wishful thinking on your part. But respect your opinion that this will happen a year from now.

This a much much weaker effort than the Russia fiasco.

So transcripts and multiple witnesses make it a weaker case? How so? I doubt the Senate votes to impeach Trump, but that’s ridiculous, as are the various arguments in Trump’s defense. This impeachment may be doing more harm to the Republican Party than Trump.

So transcripts and multiple witnesses make it a weaker case? How so? I doubt the Senate votes to impeach Trump, but that’s ridiculous, as are the various arguments in Trump’s defense. This impeachment may be doing more harm to the Republican Party than Trump.

Think we're all waiting for those that have first hand knowledge. If that happens, the discussion can be brought up again. As of now, it's pretty week, speculative testimony.

Think we're all waiting for those that have first hand knowledge. If that happens, the discussion can be brought up again. As of now, it's pretty week, speculative testimony.

If it was weak, you wouldn’t see the desperate arguments that either Zelensky was too stupid to know he was being bribed or Trump was too incompetent to successfully bribe him.

The rule of law is about to prevail. It will begin with the IG FISA report. It will end with indictments. When Joe Biden said there wasn't a hint of scandal in the last administration, he spoke too soon.

If it was weak, you wouldn’t see the desperate arguments that either Zelensky was too stupid to know he was being bribed or Trump was too incompetent to successfully bribe him.

I see you followed Media Matters' inane advice to use the word "bribe" rather than "quid pro quo." Read the ******* transcript. At NO POINT, ever, does Trump offer Zelensky anything, other than possibly a visit. He never mentions arms, or supplies, or money. EVER.

Therefore, in your mind, "bribery" apparently consists of asking for something. Jeez, I guess I should prepare about 70,000,000 bribery allegations for every kid that sits on Santa's lap.

I'm sorry, son, you fail Crim Law and thereby flunk out of law school. Oh, you've never attended law school? That explains a lot.

Continue to fight the WAR against the lefts determination to destroy our country

School Cancels First Grade Thanksgiving Play Over 'Sensitivity' Concerns

Stone Bank Elementary School in Oconomowoc has canceled its first grade Thanksgiving play "out of respect for Native Americans" and concerns about "the sensitivity of this time in our history." "Unfortunately, the children are unable to dress as a Pilgrim or Native American," teachers wrote in an email to parents. "We apologize if you already purchased or made your child’s costume. There have been some conversations and concerns about the accuracy of the first Thanksgiving story...."

https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/fea...AJz0q7O5O85fA8zsp-VFLmVBfOO3DuDkm7-o_ar1olxx8

The rule of law is about to prevail. It will begin with the IG FISA report. It will end with indictments. When Joe Biden said there wasn't a hint of scandal in the last administration, he spoke too soon.

I read a spot on article this morning hamy, it detailed the problem, it's source and what could and should have happened to prevent it.

The media reacted in horror when the phrase “I hired Donald Trump to fire people like Yovanovitch” trended on Twitter. The idea that a sentiment shared by nearly all rational-minded people would catch fire was inexplicable to the outraged media and the Twitter overlords.

But this really gets to the heart of what is going on here and is the biggest lesson of the Schiff Show. The only way to drain the swamp is to cut the bureaucracy. That is accomplished by firing as many Yovanovitchs as possible.

Every Republican president starts day one on the job in charge of a massive disloyal workforce. Follow the money. Almost every single dollar, to the tune of 95%, donated by a federal bureaucrat during the 2016 election went to Hillary Clinton.

This is a massive challenge for every Republican president. One of the easiest jobs in the world is being a Democratic president. The federal bureaucracy quite literally worships you. The media, academia, and entertainment industries call in supporting fires to portray every move as a Nobel Prize-worthy gesture.

The corollary to this is that the hardest job in the world is to be a Republican president. The executive branch workers you oversee despise you and seek to undermine every move. They are the head of the resistance, the very heart of the deep state snake.

To date, the biggest mistake that President Trump made was not firing every political appointee from the previous administration on his first hour in office.
They quite literally saw themselves as the leaders of the resistance. Chalk that up to bad advice he was getting from the establishment Republicans he brought on board in the early days of his administration.

Almost every Republican agency head oversees a hostile workforce, some worse than others. Imagine going to work as Betsy DeVos each day at the Department of Education knowing your entire, mostly worthless staff hates you and is seeking your scalp. The State Department is another leftist cesspool where Republicans need not apply. It takes a very strong person to be successful in these dens of vipers.

Consider that Democrats have tried to impeach every elected Republican president since Dwight D. Eisenhower. Republicans? They’ve only done it once when they grudgingly impeached Jeffrey Epstein’s bosom buddy in a case that was beyond a slam dunk.

The best solution that President Trump could offer the nation during his second term is to cut the bureaucracy, and not with a scalpel. It may be impossible to actually drain the swamp, because Swampy McSwampthing is a Democrat monster protected by Democrats. But, as the temporary head of that bureaucracy, he can certainly shrink it and take away a lot of its power through hiring freezes and concerted pressure.

My hope is that it becomes one of his biggest priorities following reelection. We have the worst government that near limitless wads of cash can buy. The federal government employs over two million, which doesn’t sound too bad. But that number is an accounting sleight of hand. America has close to four million contract workers supporting that bureaucracy, a number that has exploded in recent years. Both numbers should be rolled way back, perhaps cut in half. This would likely serve a few goals -- making the government a leaner and more effective organization, reducing some of the seditious tendencies of an entirely liberal bureaucracy, and saving much-needed money that America simply cannot afford to throw into the government shredder.
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/11/impeachment_lesson_cut_government.html

The Washington Post eulogized al-Baghdadi Sunday and ripped Trump's use of dogs in the mission. Later, Nats fans booed him for five minutes at the World Series. Who knew Trump could get D.C. Democrats to interrupt baseball, condemn dogs and side with terrorists all in one weekend?

QlMxYdY.png
5651fc0764226abc.jpg

jDc2NDo.jpg

Continue to fight the WAR against the lefts determination to destroy our country

School Cancels First Grade Thanksgiving Play Over 'Sensitivity' Concerns

Stone Bank Elementary School in Oconomowoc has canceled its first grade Thanksgiving play "out of respect for Native Americans" and concerns about "the sensitivity of this time in our history." "Unfortunately, the children are unable to dress as a Pilgrim or Native American," teachers wrote in an email to parents. "We apologize if you already purchased or made your child’s costume. There have been some conversations and concerns about the accuracy of the first Thanksgiving story...."

https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/fea...AJz0q7O5O85fA8zsp-VFLmVBfOO3DuDkm7-o_ar1olxx8

utter nonsense especially when you consider that the first Thanksgiving was a celebration of cooperation with the Indians.

utter nonsense especially when you consider that the first Thanksgiving was a celebration of cooperation with the Indians.

"There have been some conversations and concerns about the accuracy of the first Thanksgiving story."

Where do they come up with this?

web15-siteimages-prisonersrights-2400x960.jpg

The Eastern European Communist is back spouting verbal diarrhea again.

Yes because they all help prove his innocence of something that frankly isn't wrong to begin with. There hasn't been a shred of evidence of anything illegal or that would rise to the level of removal. Period. He should have been pressuring for an investigation into the Biden issue otherwise he would not be doing his duty as Chief executive. Running for office does not make one immune from investigation, just ask Trump.

"There have been some conversations and concerns about the accuracy of the first Thanksgiving story."

Where do they come up with this?

Make no mistake, liberals intend to destroy everything you know

Tree Lighting Removed From Annual Holiday Celebration In Durham, NH

A Durham, New Hampshire celebration scheduled for the beginning of holidays is undergoing some changes this year in an effort to remove religious overtones.

Formerly called the Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony, the newly named Frost Fest will include the absence of a formal tree lighting. Santa will be at the event but he will not arrive in a town firetruck as he has in the past.

The wreaths that traditionally adorned lamp posts on Main Street will also not be present this year.

Town Councilor Sally Tobias says the changes came about after some controversy last holiday season. “There was another private citizen that came forward and said that he had always had a problem with the Christmas tree, as he called it,” Tobias said.

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/11...EIidVT0YnWoLLlLHX5dRaoe6ExjquVrA607vP8OUeBqBw

----------------------------------

No wonder they hate him

1g7ukp.jpg

Aaaaand... crickets

11:48 A.M. — House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) tweets of today’s hearing: The “Democrats’ smear campaign is falling apart.”

Case closed ⇨ Ambassador Sondland just testified under oath that he NEVER heard the president say there were conditions on aid to Ukraine.

Democrats' smear campaign is falling apart.

— Kevin McCarthy (@GOPLeader) November 20, 2019

11:48 A.M. — House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) tweets of today’s hearing: The “Democrats’ smear campaign is falling apart.”

Case closed ⇨ Ambassador Sondland just testified under oath that he NEVER heard the president say there were conditions on aid to Ukraine.

Democrats' smear campaign is falling apart.

— Kevin McCarthy (@GOPLeader) November 20, 2019

maxresdefault.jpg

Aaaaand... crickets

The crickets you hear are people silently waiting for proof of anything, despite the rhetoric today he actually hurt the dems case. More testimony on the record that no crime was witnessed or heard. Only conjecture of something that honestly isn't even a crime.

Is that Jim Jordan or Sean Hannity?

While I'll give you Sean Hannity (sorry folks), Jim Jordan is part of a congressional impeachment hearing that is totally one-sided and I can understand his frustration i.e. did they actually give that Fmr Ambassador a standing ovation (for essentially nothing) and were they all laughing at a Democrat snipe during the hearing?

Must be nice for you guys to feel like the bullies on the block at the moment. Looks like it'll be short-lived though.

I don't know how they can sit there for all these days and babble on and on about the same thing. Im talking about both sides. i would lose my damn mind