• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What to expect from a 2nd Trump term

I don't know how they can sit there for all these days and babble on and on about the same thing. Im talking about both sides. i would lose my damn mind

Y'all gonna make me lose my mind.
Up in here. Up in here.

Make no mistake, liberals intend to destroy everything you know

Idiots, Christmas tree is not a religious symbol.

Idiots, Christmas tree is not a religious symbol.

Reminds me of a classic Jonboy

wI3CGCP.png

Jim Jordan is part of a congressional impeachment hearing that is totally one-sided and I can understand his frustration

Who’s fault is that? Trump, Mulvaney, etc. are all more than welcome to come testify.

Besides SCOTUS stuff, and judge appointments.

I say, we invade Mexico.
Cartels=ISIS.

That depends on who has control of the house, doesn't it?

Replacing Ruth Ginsberg will be a special accomplishment and all the drug stores will be out of crazy pills the week that happens as Dem's will lose their minds....again.

My best guess is he doesn't have control of the house is use of executive orders to get things done. Finish the wall / add border security.

I would not rule out Trump buying land for the USA either.

but he said it best. Keep America Great!

It's one sided because Reps can't call their own witnesses.

So they can't call a dozen witnesses to say that they think the phone call was awesome? Early on someone should have interrupted the proceedings and said. "We are clearly wasting the taxpayers' money at this point. The House will stipulate that Representative Shiff can find multiple witnesses to testify that they thought the phone call was bad, and I can find multiple witnesses to testify that they thought the phone call was good. We don't impeach presidents because of opinions. Let's move on to direct evidence testimony please."

Amazing how people tell all kinds of tales UNTIL they have to tell them UNDER OATH.