• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What's up with #QAnon?

I have long pondered the bizarre behavior of our elected federal people regarding the Southern border and their irrational refusal to honor among their only primary Constitutional duties. Its both sides. They're visceral in their vehemence against any form of obstruction to traffic of any kind coming across the border. Any rational person would ask 'why?'. Is it our Republic's desperate dearth of wait staff? Lawn maintenance people? Baseball players? Au Pairs? What is it?

Prior to Qanon there was a 'SenateAnon' who briefly opined on a broad array of topics we find in the Q Ether. Among the discussed were some comments that might shed light on this visceral vehemence to a secure border, specifically the relationship between the free flow of drugs and our economy staying upright.

Among peripheral points to drug trafficking was that all of DC is compromised, and as such, hand-cuffed to 'do what is right', not that a dim would, but some Pubbies might were they free to do so.

Some questions from the gallary are (in brackets). 'V' is me...

V - Little bit of 'his' background...

SenateAnon popped up on 4chan almost 7 weeks before 1st Q drop This is all from early September 2017.
I'm a high level staffer for a US Senator. It's high time someone broke ranks and told you what's really going on in DC. Both parties are trying to get Trump to bend the knee, and he still refuses. Pence is a traitor, so is Paul Ryan, and Trump has no one to help him drain the swamp.

The "House Arrest" stuff? Trump is playing games with them. He wants them to think he is isolated and depressed. Reality is, he knows the whole city is dirty and he has no allies.

My senator is blackmailed and can't do anything. Honestly, the blackmail isn't that bad, but he's convinced he'd be run out of town if it was ever revealed, so he just does whatever his handlers tell him.

V - There was all kinds of nefarious stuff discussed in his posts, but following are some interesting quotes relative to drug trafficking and the economy...

We are totally dependent on things like CIA drug-running to pay our bills. Trump is trying to hang on, get tax reform, and grow the economy enough that he'll be able to drain the swamp when he's not running massive deficits.

The federal budget relies on CIA drug-dealing. That's where the bailout money came from. If Trump drains the swamp while he's running huge deficits, it's over.

Yeltsin was a plant by the globalists. Bush Sr. bought him off with drug money.

CIA drug-dealing is a major portion of the federal budget.

(I keep hearing how stopping the drug trade crashes the US economy.)

That's basically 1/4 of our tax revenue for a year. Combine that with the globalists controlling the Fed, the major banks and corporations, and the media, and it's easy to destroy confidence in the US dollar.

Yes, he needs a vibrant economy to shut down the CIA's drug dealing.

V - Trump is a nationalist. Another 'nationalist' leader was discussed in those terms.

(Other nationalist leader?)

Putin. The Christian that's ridding the world of ISIS and threatening to arm the Taliban to shut down the CIA's drug pipeline.

V - Now I know heads are exploding about Vlad the 'Christian'. He believes he is a Christian. That's 90% of it. Bad behavior aside, He is insistent on shutting down the C_A drug business. Yes, one could infer that by doing so it would cripple the US economy and...

I really don't think drug money is supporting the economy. The economy is too big.

I really don't think drug money is supporting the economy. The economy is too big.

I agree Ron.

The solution is to legalize drugs. Why should the CIA have a monopoly?
Honestly, after these past two years, I would believe that our government is capable of anything.

He didn't say 'supporting the economy'. He responded to the question...(I keep hearing how stopping the drug trade crashes the US economy.) The anon responded 'That's basically 1/4 of our tax revenue for a year. Combine that with the globalists controlling the Fed, the major banks and corporations, and the media, and it's easy to destroy confidence in the US dollar.' He's sizing the drug trade.

'Destroying confidence in the US dollar' is what crashes the economy.

'1/4 of our tax revenue'. 2019 is projected to be $3.422 trillion (we'll spend way more than that). CIA sponsored Afghan drug trade in opiates was estimated by the United Nations to be $400-500 billion. That's just opiates from Afghanistan. Its a big piece of their business, but its not their entire business (they don't publish annual reports). But I think you can see where drug revenues can reach that statement of '1/4 of our tax revenue' ($855B). Some of that might even find its way into the coffers. Right?

Stand back from this and overlay it on all you see - refusal to secure the border, runaway spending without the slightest care, that the CIA is actually in the drug business, and '1/4 of our tax revenue' starts to make some sense. The federalies spend money like drunken sailors in port. The Federal Reserve Bank manufactures money out of whole cloth. There's NOTHING behind the dollar except people's willingness to accept it as payment. 'CIA drug revenues being the equivalent of 1/4 of our tax revenues' as a stand alone 'factoid' seems unbelievable. Factored into the context of the rest of specter it becomes much more believable. And factored into the rest of his story it seems incidental.

Trump's out for a number of bad behaviors and entities - opiates and the CIA are just two of them. It would take a Republican Senate staffer to leak this. Don't expect the MSM to ever touch it.

Do I believe it? In this context, its plausible.

And legalizing won't slow the train down an iota. The bad guys win by size and lower costs.

legalization would force additional burdens/costs on FDA, and would alter, significantly, all graft payments...what politician really wants to upset the status quo with fear of the unknown?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app