• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

White Lives Matter

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
That is terrible Ron....sounds like it was about a week ago. Has the cop been charged yet?

That is terrible Ron....sounds like it was about a week ago. Has the cop been charged yet?
Not yet. That’s the most recent article.

This is racist.
I don't know about the shooter and shooting victim but they are both from Aliquippa so that makes it about a 95% chance they are black but the guy rendering aid to the victim that the cop killed was white. The murderous cop has not been named but he is Center Twp. police so that's 100% chance he's white.

This happened in the next town over from me. I expect white folks to riot any day now.

I just watched this on KDKA news.
Not one mention of their skin color.
The news reported that a part time off duty cop shot a victim that was trying to help someone else.
The DA has stepped down.

Last edited:
I don't know about the shooter and shooting victim but they are both from Aliquippa so that makes it about a 95% chance they are black but the guy rendering aid to the victim that the cop killed was white. The murderous cop has not been named but he is Center Twp. police so that's 100% chance he's white.
Thats even MOARRRRR racist.

I just watched this on KDKA news.
Not one mention of their skin color.
The news reported that a part time off duty cop shot a victim that was trying to help someone else.
The DA has stepped down.
Couple of corrections.
The victim and shooter were both residents of Aliquippa so there's about a 95% chance that they're black.
The off-duty officer didn't shoot Mr. Vinyard but he pulled him off the shooting victim and knocked him down, causing his head to hit the pavement leading to his death. Accounts say that he did not identify himself as a police officer and Mr. Vinyard did not resist and was merely giving aid and CPR to the shooting victim.
The DA hasn't "stepped down", rather he is letting the State Police investigate the case, which often happens regarding criminal issues with local police.
The Vinyard family's attorney claims there have been other police brutality issues with the unnamed officer.
So far, White Lives Matter is not rioting.