• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Who……….Actually will run the “O”

When he is fortunate enough to get into the playoffs he gets mauled and out coached and outclassed.
Yea but he's this defensive genius; who else can take the highest paid D in the NFL and still average on giving up 40+ point his last 4 playoffs games (all losses). 4 playoff losses in a row and averaged giving up over 40 points.

Watching some of the tapes, I see our TEs catching passes over the middle. (i know, it's just OTAs)

The original post about who will actually run the "O", looks like Smith will have at least some of his touch on it. Until season starts, we don't know what we've got, but a little positive we have better than last few seasons.

Salute the nation

Watching some of the tapes, I see our TEs catching passes over the middle. (i know, it's just OTAs)

The original post about who will actually run the "O", looks like Smith will have at least some of his touch on it. Until season starts, we don't know what we've got, but a little positive we have better than last few seasons.

Salute the nation
We "looked better" all through preseason in 2023 and when it came down to it, it was nothing but fool's gold.

We "looked better" all through preseason in 2023 and when it came down to it, it was nothing but fool's gold.

Are you saying we will be worse than last year? This is only OTAs, let that sink in.

I’d bet your “17” yr old frozen asZ that you’re a real hoot to be around watching any of the STEELERS games, win by landslide or lose by 100——— and all the in between.

Your Schlick is old & consuming yaz to no end.

Get vaccinated for your ailment or take the anti-beotchhh medication you should be on………..

Salute the nation

Are you saying we will be worse than last year? This is only OTAs, let that sink in.

I’d bet your “17” yr old frozen asZ that you’re a real hoot to be around watching any of the STEELERS games, win by landslide or lose by 100——— and all the in between.

Your Schlick is old & consuming yaz to no end.

Get vaccinated for your ailment or take the anti-beotchhh medication you should be on………..

Salute the nation
Wow, such ad hominem attacks over what? You need some serious counselling, do not blow it off. Get the help you need. Such ad hominem attacks over what? Seek the help you need to be happy.

Wow, such ad hominem attacks over what? You need some serious counselling, do not blow it off. Get the help you need. Such ad hominem attacks over what? Seek the help you need to be happy.

Yep, I need.

Salute the nation

Don't despair. There are good options for those in need. Welcome support with open arms. God bless.

What about STEELERS prizes, if someone wins the “pick-‘em” contest, would they send it to me for being a needy Steelers’ Fan?

Salute the nation

What about STEELERS prizes, if someone wins the “pick-‘em” contest, would they send it to me for being a needy Steelers’ Fan?

Salute the nation
I don't really know, I was just referring to your ad hominem and anger issues, not sure about the rest. God bless.

ANGER issues……… yep

Salute the nation
If you find yourself making ad hominem attacks when no one else was, you might need help. When you are frowning when everyone else is serving smiles, make the move. God bless.

My eyes played tricks. I thought it said nerdy steeler fan. That's me. But I did have A BLT for breakfast. I might be a nerd but my breakfast choices are the best.

If you find yourself making ad hominem attacks when no one else was, you might need help. When you are frowning when everyone else is serving smiles, make the move. God bless.
DIC is just fine no worries. His either making joke or poking you with a needle.

Now you on the other hand might need some help with your habitual player and coach’s issues.

Something is off I can feel it.

DIC is just fine no worries. His either making joke or poking you with a needle.

Now you on the other hand might need some help with your habitual player and coach’s issues.

Something is off I can feel it.
Yes, these last 14 years with a totally incompetent heach coach in charge has made me feel poorly, there is little denying that. Tomlin's 1st few years, with the leftover parts that Cowher had assembled (both players and coaches) Shades was OK, but not after he lost those components. Even with a future Hall of Famer QB, his bumbling, megalomaniac ways impaired him too much. And now we're 7 years without even ONE playoff win. It is a sad state of Steeler football, sadder than even the 80's, where we at least had SOME postseason success. Tomlin is the NFL's biggest fraud. Yes, that has me "off."

Yes, these last 14 years with a totally incompetent heach coach in charge has made me feel poorly, there is little denying that. Tomlin's 1st few years, with the leftover parts that Cowher had assembled (both players and coaches) Shades was OK, but not after he lost those components. Even with a future Hall of Famer QB, his bumbling, megalomaniac ways impaired him too much. And now we're 7 years without even ONE playoff win. It is a sad state of Steeler football, sadder than even the 80's, where we at least had SOME postseason success. Tomlin is the NFL's biggest fraud. Yes, that has me "off."
So your solution is to whine about it daily? And Tomlin isn’t the only habitual person you hark on.

You need to learn to let things go. You have a compulsive disorder.

So your solution is to whine about it daily? And Tomlin isn’t the only habitual person you hark on.

You need to learn to let things go. You have a compulsive disorder.
No, not the ONLY person, but his title of "head coach" makes him most-guilty of the team's recent-year incompetency. I will bring up the most-recent 7 straight years sans a playoff win as the most obvious proof statement, but who are we kidding; Tomlin illustrated incompetency far before that, like the SB loss vs. GB. They allowed a visibly-limping Troy Polamalu to helplessly try to cover GB WRs, leaving them wide open from his disability. And yet, there he was.

You yourself often comment on Tomlin's subpar performance but somehow that is all OK, all good in the neighborhood, but not when others do the same - a most curious position. Logical? No. Reasonable? Not on your life. Very much a true observation? You betcha.

No, not the ONLY person, but his title of "head coach" makes him most-guilty of the team's recent-year incompetency. I will bring up the most-recent 7 straight years sans a playoff win as the most obvious proof statement, but who are we kidding; Tomlin illustrated incompetency far before that, like the SB loss vs. GB. They allowed a visibly-limping Troy Polamalu to helplessly try to cover GB WRs, leaving them wide open from his disability. And yet, there he was.

You yourself often comment on Tomlin's subpar performance but somehow that is all OK, all good in the neighborhood, but not when others do the same - a most curious position. Logical? No. Reasonable? Not on your life. Very much a true observation? You betcha.
I comment here and there not every day or every other day. You know people often have called you out on your habitual slams of either Tomlin, Najee,Cam, or whomever. There is plenty of people who occasionally say Shades this and that. But not you nothing is occasional with your disses. If you don’t believe me ask around. Instead of being debate minded you should soak in what I say to you. Why ? So you would be less annoying to people. If your intention is to always be confrontational by all means stay the course. You could start my removing Tomlin from your complaints. Just try it for a week.

And don’t think I don’t do it. I could easily say how tired I am of him being here. People know it but it does no good to slam coaches and players over and over and over again. As then you come across like a whine *** flame thrower than has nothing else to offer.

I am giving you the best message board advice you could have your option if you learn or stay the course. If your approach gives you the attention you desire I would say you are craving the wrong type of attention.

When I find myself disgusted with whatever player or coach I try to find positives elsewhere and focus in on that. Nobody likes someone who focuses in on negatives 365 or 360 days a year.

I comment here and there not every day or every other day. You know people often have called you out on your habitual slams of either Tomlin, Najee,Cam, or whomever. There is plenty of people who occasionally say Shades this and that. But not you nothing is occasional with your disses. If you don’t believe me ask around. Instead of being debate minded you should soak in what I say to you. Why ? So you would be less annoying to people. If your intention is to always be confrontational by all means stay the course. You could start my removing Tomlin from your complaints. Just try it for a week.

And don’t think I don’t do it. I could easily say how tired I am of him being here. People know it but it does no good to slam coaches and players over and over and over again. As then you come across like a whine *** flame thrower than has nothing else to offer.

I am giving you the best message board advice you could have your option if you learn or stay the course. If your approach gives you the attention you desire I would say you are craving the wrong type of attention.

When I find myself disgusted with whatever player or coach I try to find positives elsewhere and focus in on that. Nobody likes someone who focuses in on negatives 365 or 360 days a year.
I appreciate your response, but I think you are underestimating your own rips on Shades; they've been just as hard or harder than anything I've posted but for some reason, you get a pass on them. With me, I simply speak the truth 24-7. I can't help it. Tomlin's teams lack creativity, originality and - by far the worst sin - discipline. There can be no excuse for the lack of team discipline, none. Every decent team, on any level, has discipline, except Shades'. But he will simply supply a fancy quip and pretend his sloppy ways are acceptable. He will install a "no ping pong" policy but only apply it to rookies. When your rookie QB and 1st-year starting RB comment on the team's lack of discipline, you've got a problem there. But no matter, Shades will just fancy quip his way out of it. And don't you dare question it, or he will run out of the room in a huff.

I'm sorry, I see why this team hasn't won a single playoff game in 7 years and his name is Tomlin. It's the truth and that's what I deal in. Being just 1 game over .500 and having no chance of winning a playoff game is not the Steeler football I grew up with. And I have trouble defending it. Nothing improves under the clown. What has gotten better in the last dozen years under the fraud? QB play? OL? RB? WR? DL? DBs? ILB? You may find blips here and there but what has consistently improved under his leadership? Munch had the OL playing on a top5 level but he chased him off - too scared of his actual leadership.