• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Who will have majority in the senate when the smoke clears?

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Reps have 50, Dem's 48 with 2 Georgia races left to count. Georgia MUST stay red.

So far Biden has not been that bad, and the far left us upset with him already. The irony here is Biden might root out the OC and Omar types better than Trump can.

If the Republicans control the senate, Biden will have to work with the other side on policy, judges and the rest.

If they recount MI James may have a chance to win there. IMHO The reps should win both GA senate seats.

A senate split of 52-58 = Biden has to be a moderate and Trump's legisative accomplishments stand.

You're assuming the Pedo-Elect is going to stand.

I'm still hopeful the overwhelming reports of massive voter fraud have enough evidence behind them to force audits and S.C. intervention.

You're assuming the Pedo-Elect is going to stand.

I'm still hopeful the overwhelming reports of massive voter fraud have enough evidence behind them to force audits and S.C. intervention.

If there was fraud, we would have heard about it by now, not from Trump but some in the media. Let the re-count happen, then Trump needs to move on. He's still President until Jan 21.

Republicans now have+9 seats in the house, and look to win a 52-48 majority in the senate. Winning majority in the senate is a must.

The house can flip in 2 years.

https://dyn.realclearpolitics.com

If there was fraud, we would have heard about it by now, not from Trump but some in the media. Let the re-count happen, then Trump needs to move on. He's still President until Jan 21.

The Main Sham Media is t going to take sides
There are plenty of independent media reporting major fraud

Voter fraud in America = normal and expected.

You really are an idiot.

You do realize our mainstream media are nothing more than an arm of the democrat party? They make Pravda look like an anti-communist outlet. You can throw in all social media and Hollywood as well. The **** runs deep. They even got to Fox, which used to be the only counter to this massive leftist propaganda machine we call media. They've turned as well.

There's isn't a soul alive who will convince me some has-been hair sniffing shoulder rubbing pedo-tard got the most legitimate votes by any presidential candidate ever from his basement.

That **** is as legit as Al Capone being an honest businessman.

You really are an idiot.

Show me where the fraud is? Links by credible sources please. I don't like or trust the media, but it there was wide scale fraud, people would have heard of it.

Show me where the fraud is? Links by credible sources please. I don't like or trust the media, but it there was wide scale fraud, people would have heard of it.

Do research. Look into the lawsuits and download the complaints and signed/sworn affidavits.

Do research. Look into the lawsuits and download the complaints and signed/sworn affidavits.

The headline I read is the law firm Trump is using wants out of this. Where is the fraud, to which amount, and why can't you send me a credible link. I hope you guys are right.

Use your common sense. What is there to gain from making false claims of voter fraud?

Lawyer states that the evidence they have cannot be released to the public at this time.

With regards to the voting machines in question: " Like drag and drop Trump votes into a separate folder and deleting that folder"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYLWQ-UeJ6Q

Last edited:
PS: It looks like GA will produce two Republican senators. 52-48. Quid Quo Pro Joe better not try to unwrite any of Trump's accomplishments, and needs to be a moderate.

House now +10 for Republicans. IMO, Trump need to get to Georgia and help bring out the vote for Perdue ( Who should win ) and Loeffler.

A 52-48 majority in the senate means Biden must be a moderate, or he'll get nothing. In 2022 once the Nation see how inept Biden is, the house can flip and the lead int he senate will widen, setting up a red wave in 2024.

For the future, Republicans need to attract more Women, Latino and Jews into their big tent. It's too far out to project who the nomination for President will be but I sort of like a Mike Pompeo as the top guy, with maybe Joel Osteen as the VP. While Osteen isn't; a politician, he could super charge the religious vote, which has been suppressed for years. I don't follow him, but I have heard him speak, he's very good.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com

House now +10 for Republicans. IMO, Trump need to get to Georgia and help bring out the vote for Perdue ( Who should win ) and Loeffler.

A 52-48 majority in the senate means Biden must be a moderate, or he'll get nothing. In 2022 once the Nation see how inept Biden is, the house can flip and the lead int he senate will widen, setting up a red wave in 2024.

For the future, Republicans need to attract more Women, Latino and Jews into their big tent. It's too far out to project who the nomination for President will be but I sort of like a Mike Pompeo as the top guy, with maybe Joel Osteen as the VP. While Osteen isn't; a politician, he could super charge the religious vote, which has been suppressed for years. I don't follow him, but I have heard him speak, he's very good.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com

Osteen?!!! WTF

Most of us evangelicals think he’s a charlatan

Osteen?!!! WTF

Most of us evangelicals think he’s a charlatan

Religion! Religion! Oh, there's a thin line between Saturday
night and Sunday morning. Here we go now.
Alright, alter boys."Mea Culpa Mea Culpa Mea Maxima Culpa
Mea Culpa Mea Culpa Mea Maxima CulpaWhere's the church, who took the steeple
Religion is in the hands of some crazy-*** people
Television preachers with bad hair and dimples
The god's honest truth is it's not that simple
It's the Buddhist in you, it's the Pagan in me
It's the Muslim in him, she's Catholic ain't she?
It's the born again look its the WASP and the Jew
Tell me what's goin on, I ain't gotta clue

Religion! Religion! Oh, there's a thin line between Saturday
night and Sunday morning. Here we go now.
Alright, alter boys."Mea Culpa Mea Culpa Mea Maxima Culpa
Mea Culpa Mea Culpa Mea Maxima CulpaWhere's the church, who took the steeple
Religion is in the hands of some crazy-*** people
Television preachers with bad hair and dimples
The god's honest truth is it's not that simple
It's the Buddhist in you, it's the Pagan in me
It's the Muslim in him, she's Catholic ain't she?
It's the born again look its the WASP and the Jew
Tell me what's goin on, I ain't gotta clue

Republicans have the region's vote for the most part. It's a disenfranchised group. Revitalizing this group, which the left routinely craps on would benefit Republicans on election day, Big time.

Osteen is not a fire and brimstone type. Far from it. He's a communicator. The VP pick these days is up for sale.