• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Who will have majority in the senate when the smoke clears?

LOL....and so it begins.

2yojhj.jpg

Dan went to Harvard, she served drinks. Just about everyone is smarter than her in congress. Though Pelosi has the mental capacity of a box of rocks. Joe Dirt is quickly losing cognitive abilities and can't play with dogs.

I dunno, she has fabulous* breastes for a thin babe.

* The only time a heterosexual man may use the word "fabulous" is when referring to breastes. Man Law.

I think Nikki would own the African American male vote.

Nah. The reason Clinton was so popular and the reason Tump made inroads is because they are both guys who don't really give.**** what women think. Black guys still are OK with being guys, they don't worry about being all sensitive and stuff.

I read somewhere Trump lost votes among white guys. If that's true...bunch of white guys who wanna go around apologizing for being men.

Nah. The reason Clinton was so popular and the reason Tump made inroads is because they are both guys who don't really give.**** what women think. Black guys still are OK with being guys, they don't worry about being all sensitive and stuff.

I read somewhere Trump lost votes among white guys. If that's true...bunch of white guys who wanna go around apologizing for being men.

I was thinking more along the lines of where da white women at, which should not be underestimated in getting out the vote.

I think Nikki would own the African American male vote.

Why? The African American males seldom vote Republican unless they are successful. African American women are like 95% or more Democratic. It's wired into them after years of media lies. Who the candidate is does not matter.

Latino's in my opinion are better aligned to Republican values and vote Republican in a much higher percentage.

If you look at the census, Latino's are 18.5% of the population and growing. African Americans are 13.5% of the population and shrinking.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045219

I'd also like to see Republicans make a play for the Jewish vote. Though they are a small percentage, they do very well in business and tend to donate a lot of money

I was just thinking: I wonder what cooch thinks about race/religion? Hope he comments.

Not.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I was just thinking: I wonder what cooch thinks about race/religion? Hope he comments.

Not.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

If you are talking to me, I approve of the recent Supreme court vote and think the Republicans if they want to give themselves the best chance to win in 2022 and 2024 defend religious rights and perhaps pick a candidate with a religious background in an area where religion is thriving, but tends to vote Democratic.

Democrats are more likely to embrace Atheism, and mock religion. Make this an issue.

If you are talking to me, I approve of the recent Supreme court vote and think the Republicans if they want to give themselves the best chance to win in 2022 and 2024 defend religious rights and perhaps pick a candidate with a religious background in an area where religion is thriving, but tends to vote Democratic.

Democrats are more likely to embrace Atheism, and mock religion. Make this an issue.

The problem here is you are thinking how you would vote. You can't do that. I guy I think about along these lines is a Ted Cruz, and he won't draw in anyone that wouldn't have voted for him already. He comes across too preachy. People who aren't as religious don't wanna be preached to. Faith is important to me, and to be honest, i voted for Cruz in the PA primary in 2016. But I can see how he turns people off.

The truth about Trump is that many of us voted for him in spite of his personality...we voted for him because we agreed with him on issues. I think his policies were mature, and because of that cared not one bit how he came off. You also knew he would follow through.

I just don't see anyone out there right now that approaches that.

The problem here is you are thinking how you would vote. You can't do that. I guy I think about along these lines is a Ted Cruz, and he won't draw in anyone that wouldn't have voted for him already. He comes across too preachy. People who aren't as religious don't wanna be preached to. Faith is important to me, and to be honest, i voted for Cruz in the PA primary in 2016. But I can see how he turns people off.

The truth about Trump is that many of us voted for him in spite of his personality...we voted for him because we agreed with him on issues. I think his policies were mature, and because of that cared not one bit how he came off. You also knew he would follow through.

I just don't see anyone out there right now that approaches that.

It's only for certain areas where religion is big and they tend to vote Democratic. Instead of losing in a blue area that votes blue 4+ elections in a row, draw a Republican candidate with a religious background and see what happens. IMO, you can pick up seats this way. Make Anti religion an issue, just like the 2nd amendment. I think it would play in certain areas.

I agree with you on Trump, and think the left is underestimating his impact after 4 years.

Last edited: