• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Who's watching this week?

Nope. No game will be played in my house the rest of the season. Not even if the steelers make the Super Bowl.

I have a 2010 Bennington poontoon. Fish and ski. has two live wells nice stereo system, and lots of room. we actually have had it out around 8 miles off shore out of Destin pass fishing, well actually chasing Dolphins with the grand Kids. I would up load a picture but college tuition has me broke right now. lol

That's got to be a head turner to see a pontoon boat that far offshore. Wow. Hope you all have a blast.

That's got to be a head turner to see a pontoon boat that far offshore. Wow. Hope you all have a blast.

We only leave the Bay when the weather is perfect. and when I run wide open it takes less than 15 minutes to be back in the bay. the only nervy part is leaving and coming back thru the jetty because of the wake the big boys throw out. I also have a marine radio on board.

I remember those swells very well. Back in my college days I'd take my 13' Whaler into the Atlantic out of Ponce Inlet (Daytona Beach). It would take everything my 25 HP engine could give to climb some of those waves. Once I got out there, talk about feeling like a very small speck in a huge body of water. (sorry to temporarily hijack the thread to talk boats...back to your regularly scheduled programming)

Jmm...don't forget the apple pie.

Trogman cave dweller Yes, I know that was the article. But the impression given was that I wouldn't be gone for long. Keep it up ********. Keep it up.

I have a 2001 225 Crownline BR with U seating and a 350 MAG. Damn I love that boat.

My experience with boating was never good.

old-bass-boat.jpg

I'm still strataling the fence right now. I will watch the Steelers as long as they all refrain from disrespectful behavior but I am done with spending any money on the NFL. No shirts, no paid TV packages and no memorabilia of any kind...I have too much of that stuff already anyway.

The NFL is dead to me and the Steelers are hanging by a thread. They stayed in that tunnel last week because there were players that were gonna kneel out there and if that would have happened, I would have been gone. We'll see what happens, I'd hate to move on from pro football like I did with baseball.

j22NqKF.jpg

Last edited:
I love boating. I had a 17' Bryant until I got divorced. Now I just rent. Pontoons on lakes and Boston Whalers in the Bahamas.

Nope. No game will be played in my house the rest of the season. Not even if the steelers make the Super Bowl.

Understandable.

Hope ya still frequent the forum though :)

Understandable.

Hope ya still frequent the forum though :)

Don't care what the Steelers and the NFL do, I still enjoy hanging out here. So even if I don't avidly watch the games I plan on trying to stay current with what's going on here.

I used to follow football religiously back in the day and posted football related stuff with the best of them but back in the mid-2000s I really started to get bored with how the sport had evolved plus had a ton more things going on that demanded more time. So less postings in general and much less in the football forum

My granddaughter is a Clemson fan. I think I will spend Grandpa Granddaughter time on Saturday and do more hurricane clean up on Sunday.

I have a 2001 225 Crownline BR with U seating and a 350 MAG. Damn I love that boat.

Polaris jet ski. Right now it's broke. 0 to 50 mph in 8 seconds when it's running though.

Reactions: JMM
This could go in the football section but feel it will be turned political sooner or later.

Personally I won't watch. I'm taking at least this season off. 100% out. I will re-evaluate after the draft and see if I will watch the Steelers next year. I don't see me watching a non-Steelers game anytime soon to be honest. After the MLB strike in 1994 (I was 13) I didn't watch professional baseball until my early 20's.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

of course i'll be watching. the **** kinda question is that??!

Bad cat?? No! You, sir, are a baaad ************!

:jagoff:

I learned a lot from watching the Pirates. I watch as long as I enjoy doing so. This **** is entertainment. It does not pay my bills, take care of my family, and is good for nothing other than contributing to my viewing pleasure.

Once the game is unwatchable - Steelers diddle-*******, too many penalties - and I am starting to get irritated, I change the channel.

Watching Pirates games taught me that lesson. I usually last about 3 innings of the Pirates before I simply have to change the channel.

I learned a lot from watching the Pirates. I watch as long as I enjoy doing so. This **** is entertainment. It does not pay my bills, take care of my family, and is good for nothing other than contributing to my viewing pleasure.

Once the game is unwatchable - Steelers diddle-*******, too many penalties - and I am starting to get irritated, I change the channel.

Watching Pirates games taught me that lesson. I usually last about 3 innings of the Pirates before I simply have to change the channel.
****** A.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Polaris jet ski. Right now it's broke. 0 to 50 mph in 8 seconds when it's running though.

Fun. We want a jet ski. I would like family to buy a couple of them. ;) We have a couple of Polaris snowmobiles.

I did not watch the Thursday night game.

Fun. We want a jet ski. I would like family to buy a couple of them. ;) We have a couple of Polaris snowmobiles.

Polaris quit making jet skis about 10 years ago. Too bad because it's a sweet handling unit. At this point parts are an issue. I'd recommend a Yamaha or Kawasaki.

No, my kids still have baseball and softball tournaments going on this weekend so I won't be watching giant grown adult men being ******* ******* being as ignorant as a human can be and protesting the one most important thing that represents all people in this nation not the police or government. Kneel if your ignorant as to how stupid you are.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Steeler Nation mobile app