• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why Are Concervatives Overweight?

Thanks Steeltime for the data on why I like Asian chicks.

I think Hispanic women are hot as hell, at least the ones who aren't overweight.

Reactions: MTC
Define overweight...

I can't define overweight but I know it when I see it.

....borrowed from Chief Justice Stewart in 1964 when he said he couldn't define obscenity but that he knew it when he saw it.

That's 21's modus operandi, post something absurd, then disappear.

I was gonna say the same thing.

21 posts something but never returns. He knows his outlandish claims will be shot down and deconstructed and is afraid to face it. What he doesn't know wont hurt him is his approach.

Define overweight...

When the middle part is bigger than the top and bottom parts, or over 160 lb unless she's 6 feet tall.

I have and the weight that qualifies as obesity is lower than most people think.

Yep. BMI doesn't take into account body type, muscles, etc. There are bodybuilders with almost zero body fat who are "obese" according to that chart.

Yep. BMI doesn't take into account body type, muscles, etc. There are bodybuilders with almost zero body fat who are "obese" according to that chart.

Thats for sure. My daughter is an athlete and she has often come close to the overweight level. It isn't a very good measure for every type of body in my opinion.

Last edited:
Thats for sure. My daughter is an athlete and she has often come close to the overweight level. It isn't a very good measure for every type of body in my opinion.

My first wife simply had a larger frame and at 145 she looked damn good. I don't have much contact with her any more but she hasn't seen the underside of 200 for quite some time and when she came to our daughter's high school graduation (daughter was living with me) she was so fat I almost didn't recognize her.

Not sure why, but that seems ******* cool!

Your momma so fat, she broke the family tree.
Your momma so fat, she jumped in the air, and got stuck.
Your momma so fat, she gave Dracula the diabetes.
Your mommas so fat, when she goes crazy, she has to make two trips.

I often ask myself why liberals are so ****** in the head. They beg to be to be ruled over like good little serfs by people thousands of miles away. It's a head scratcher for sure.

I often ask myself why liberals are so ****** in the head. They beg to be to be ruled over like good little serfs by people thousands of miles away. It's a head scratcher for sure.

Kinda like people who beg to be ruled by a book written thousands of years ago.

Cristal Marie can immigrate to my country any time.

Besides which, it takes a lot of talent, balls, and practice to sing Jim Steinman music live.

Hit.

Hit in the morning. Hit it at lunch. Hit it before dinner. Sacrifice sleep to hit it again at night.

That's all, carry on.

The Quran?

Take your pick. Never read the Quran. I know there's another one that tells of a man being swallowed by a whale and a burning bush that talks.

Beg to be ruled? Probably not. Seek guidance and wisdom from? Yes.

Your momma so fat, she broke the family tree.
Your momma so fat, she jumped in the air, and got stuck.
Your momma so fat, she gave Dracula the diabetes.
Your mommas so fat, when she goes crazy, she has to make two trips.

Your mamas so fat, instead of lint in her belly button she has sheep.