• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why Are Concervatives Overweight?

Beg to be ruled? Probably not. Seek guidance and wisdom from? Yes.

When you vote a social conservative, you're begging to be ruled.

I guess anyone who joins the military is certainly a liberal?

I guess anyone who joins the military is certainly a liberal?

How so? Please do enlighten us atop your liberal perch of superiority!

Social conservatives aren't the ones telling me what kind of light bulb I have to buy, how much water my toilet flushes, how much mpg my car has to get, and forcing me to pay a fine if I don't buy health insurance.

Love the song. Loved Diane Lane lip syncing it more better.

True, the audio quality there isn't as good as it could be. Diane Lane in the clingy red dress was awesome.

You can't find any fault in the teachings of Christ. A pretty good way to live your life. None of us will ever come close to it. We're all flawed but I do my best each day to help others and be a decent human being. Some warped ideology like Islam is founded on murder,rape,slavery,brutality,treating women like dirt and killing the nonbeliever . All to get 40 virgins when you're. I got news for them. You don't need sex when you're dead and in spirit form...duh.

Schumer nobody laughing.jpg

I am repulsed by her politics but I would hit just to shove something in her mouth to shut her up at least in this picture. Recently not so good.