• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why Biden?

Even if you're a Democrat you can't rely on the guy to follow through on anything you want.

Well, to be fair, that's no longer because of his lying, slimy political character, but instead because he is suffering advanced dementia and cannot remember where he left his pants, let alone what he promised some people a couple of days ago.

Character? I don’t think that word means what you think it means.

briefly talked to my neighbor yesterday. older guy, from the state of New York.

"DeBlasio and Cuomo have ruined that state. ruined! I'm embarrassed to be a Democrat. I hate Trump, but ... they're giving him the election."

briefly talked to my neighbor yesterday. older guy, from the state of New York.

"DeBlasio and Cuomo have ruined that state. ruined! I'm embarrassed to be a Democrat. I hate Trump, but ... they're giving him the election."

Here in upstate NY, it’s vast majority Republicans. Not enough to offset that cesspool of a city though.

EeibDfzU0AA9-qb

Our best hope is that Biden's ego won't let him not debate Trump. I'm sure in his mind he'll kick Trump's *** just like he did Corn Pop.

I am not a Biden fan, but supposedly he has detailed comprehensive plans laid out for various things. I have not looked for these said plans and don't really care to.

Ironically I just saw an ad — to see his “plan” they actively direct you to look it up through a website

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

jitter, what's up with the bet on the election? You seem to have gone into Biden, ehh, hiding.

"If he can't tell the difference between an elephant and a lion, uh, uh, uh, I don't know what to tell you."

WUT?

To be fair I think (not certain) that came from a recent trump something. But yeah.

Maybe i missed it. Did anybody actually defend Biden's stated policies or is it just Orange Man Bad?

Biden is doubling down on what makes you... well you.

Joe Biden today:

"See, Jewish people don't really understand what it is to be hated and persecuted. In Trump's mind all Jews are bad. If you don't vote for me, you aint Jewish."

— Don Winslow (@donwinslow) August 6, 2020

Another amaze-balls Joe Biden nugget!

Joe Biden today:

"See, when I look at a person, I don't see the color of their skin. I just see white people and people who don't have educations."

Joe Biden on Covid-19

Joe Biden today:

"People who won't do social distancing and masks... it's like antibodies. The more you fight it, the more it makes you sick."

I replied on the previous page

$50. How about $100. Money, meet mouth.

How do you plan on having a third party handle the money? If you have $100, get a certified check from your bank for free (most banks for customers) or for a couple of bucks.

Paypal is not a bank.

So $100 - we send the $$ to a third party for safekeeping and he or she pays out to the winner on November 4.

Deal?

Joe Biden today:

"I tell you what. If I did name someone like Corn Pop as defense secretary, aint nobody would mess with the U.S.."

I can't believe no one posted this gem that Biden just spouted out.

"By the way, what you all know but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things,”

Mr. Biden participated in the interview for the joint virtual convention of the National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) and the National Association of Hispanic Journalists (NAHJ).

"By the way, what you all know but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things,”

Mr. Biden participated in the interview for the joint virtual convention of the National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) and the National Association of Hispanic Journalists (NAHJ).

No ****? That's awesome! It's almost like he's being forced to say crazy **** so he has to be replaced on the ballot.

Damn he basically just said all blacks are the same. People may have to hold there noise and vote but there is no way you can pick that moron over Trump. He is a very sick man , and that’s just sad.