• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why can't the use make factories near the boarder and import Mexicans for the labor?

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Only for the stuff that China makes. We need cheap labor. This will create USA jobs because someone had to supervise, manage, transport, and offer security. I'm not saying immigration, I'm saying bus them in, and out of remote like work centers places just so they can't leave the job and hide in the USA. Mexicans can take the job or leave it, its their choice but they are not hopping the fence. If they want to apply for immigration status do it legally and wait in line like everybody else.

It will help us compete with places like China. We need more cheap labor not this $17.00 an hour labor we pay to normal citizens the labor isn't cheap. There are some jobs USA citizens wont line up for. We could create these type of jobs and give Americans jobs and intentional edge. It would help the Mexicans too.

Thoughts on this solution controlling the fence border problem, helping the USA based companies over nations like China, and more American jobs? We can even tax them some, and say that some of the profits go to pay down the national debt.

Last edited:
Only for the stuff that China makes. We need cheap labor. This will create USA jobs because someone had to supervise, manage, transport, and offer security. I'm not saying immigration, I'm saying bus them in, and out of remote like prison places just so they can't leave the job and hide in the USA. Mexicans can take the job or leave it, its their choice but they are not hopping the fence. If they want to apply for immigration status do it legally and wait in line like everybody else.

It will help us compete with places like China. We need more cheap labor not this $17.00 an hour labor we pay to normal citizens the labor isn't cheap. There are some jobs USA citizens wont line up for. We could create these type of jobs and give Americans jobs and intentional edge. It would help the Mexicans too.

Thoughts on this solution controlling the fence border problem, helping the USA based companies over nations like China, and more American jobs? We can even tax them some, and say that some of the profits go to pay down the national debt.
the-office-michael-scott.gif

The minimum wage in Mexico is 4 bucks per DAY… that’s why people move their labor there… that and the lax environmental and safety rules… china is 100 times cheaper and with fewer regs… just further…

To fix immigration so that only the people who truely want to be here are here and the people just traveling to bank money for back home can stay tgere is tell Mexico to up minimum wage for laborers or we are putting a tarif on all products to compensate for it… they will moderately raise that and it will cut down forced immigration by a lot…

Only for the stuff that China makes. We need cheap labor. This will create USA jobs because someone had to supervise, manage, transport, and offer security. I'm not saying immigration, I'm saying bus them in, and out of remote like prison places just so they can't leave the job and hide in the USA. Mexicans can take the job or leave it, its their choice but they are not hopping the fence. If they want to apply for immigration status do it legally and wait in line like everybody else.

Did you just come from a Klan meeting? Everything you just described in your post is illegal. You can't "import" people, hold them in prisons and make them work in factories for next to nothing, then bus them back to prison so they can't escape.

I understand the need for cheaper labor in order to compete with China, but aside from using illegals and paying them under the table under threat of being reported to immigration (also illegal, but it goes on to this day), it's not gonna happen. While chicken might be more expensive than a year ago, it's somewhat "inexpensive" because Hector, Pablo and their families don't want to be deported.

I'd rather hire them as snipers, put them on the border to shoot other illegal aliens.

Concentration camps?

Did you just come from a Klan meeting? Everything you just described in your post is illegal. You can't "import" people, hold them in prisons and make them work in factories for next to nothing, then bus them back to prison so they can't escape.

I understand the need for cheaper labor in order to compete with China, but aside from using illegals and paying them under the table under threat of being reported to immigration (also illegal, but it goes on to this day), it's not gonna happen. While chicken might be more expensive than a year ago, it's somewhat "inexpensive" because Hector, Pablo and their families don't want to be deported.

Klan meeting? FU. I am coming with an agreeable solution with Mexican and USA corporations. No no is forcing them to do ANYTHING. I am not for that or anything like it. How dare you suggest such as thing.

Put the factories in remote areas in the desert to prevent them form entering the nation illegally and give the work card that gives them permission fro wrk in these centers, but denies them the private reserved for out citizens. I'm not interested in anyone who doesn't want to work. At least you see the need for cheaper labor. He's a solution that befits all. The going rate is $4 and day in Mexico as another poster reported, people would line up to make say $6 a day. We bus them in an out and protect the workers with security, and give the amenities for R&R in-between shifts.

Klan meeting? FU. I am coming with an agreeable solution with Mexican and USA corporations. No no is forcing them to do ANYTHING. I am not for that or anything like it. How dare you suggest such as thing.

Put the factories in remote areas in the desert to prevent them form entering the nation illegally and give the work card that gives them permission fro wrk in these centers, but denies them the private reserved for out citizens. I'm not interested in anyone who doesn't want to work. At least you see the need for cheaper labor. He's a solution that befits all. The going rate is $4 and day in Mexico as another poster reported, people would line up to make say $6 a day. We bus them in an out and protect the workers with security, and give the amenities for R&R in-between shifts.
I’m not much for insults, but you’re a ******* retard. That anyone has to explain to you how morally, ethically and legally bankrupt your “agreeable solution” is, is a testament to that.

6 bucks a day? Why would any Mexican come here to work for 6 bucks a day when they can just sneak across the border and plant trees for twice that per hour?
Not to mention this thing we have in this country called minimum wage...

Research "maquilladoras"

It's simular to what what you described, but without the illegal stuff and racism.

I understand his intent, but he is wrong in implementing it

I see he edited "prisons" to "work centers." Doesn't make it much better.

How are we going to build new factories when we're so busy burning down our current factories to create food shortages?
Under Coach's plan, he would dock the "workers" $2 a day to pay for it.

Only for the stuff that China makes. We need cheap labor. This will create USA jobs because someone had to supervise, manage, transport, and offer security. I'm not saying immigration, I'm saying bus them in, and out of remote like work centers places just so they can't leave the job and hide in the USA. Mexicans can take the job or leave it, its their choice but they are not hopping the fence. If they want to apply for immigration status do it legally and wait in line like everybody else.

A modest proposal, I see.

Cooch has gone full retard.

Again
well, yeah.
It's awfully difficult to spell "USA" in a thread title when your head is so far up your *** that your own tests are slapping your adams apple.

this is likely the dumbest ******* thing you have ever posted here

this is likely the dumbest ******* thing you have ever posted here

I couldn't interpret the thread title - "Why can't the use make factories near the boarder and import Mexicans for the labor?" So I peeked in to figure out the intent of the thread. Horrible mistake.

Proposes some whack ****, gets called out for it, goes fuller retard. And reading his posts, it's like he was 6 drinks in each time. I needed a decoder ring to decipher.

I couldn't interpret the thread title - "Why can't the use make factories near the boarder and import Mexicans for the labor?" So I peeked in to figure out the intent of the thread. Horrible mistake.

Proposes some whack ****, gets called out for it, goes fuller retard. And reading his posts, it's like he was 6 drinks in each time. I needed a decoder ring to decipher.

never-go-full-retard-tropic-thunder.gif

LOL!

I love the referring to all of them as "Mexicans" like that's the only country down south of the border.

See, Coach, not only is your proposal just "WOW" ridiculous, you seem to think wages are the only driving factor here. Yes, other countries have way cheaper labor, but what is more important to companies sending manufacturing to them is that they don't have to deal with those pesky environmental regulations or worry about employee rights.

LOL!

I love the referring to all of them as "Mexicans" like that's the only country down south of the border.

See, Coach, not only is your proposal just "WOW" ridiculous, you seem to think wages are the only driving factor here. Yes, other countries have way cheaper labor, but what is more important to companies sending manufacturing to them is that they don't have to deal with those pesky environmental regulations or worry about employee rights.
Mexicans are as diverse as breakfast tacos.
Or something like that.