• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why some of you "patriots" are really mad at players kneeling

giphy.gif

Now that we are heading into winter, I'm curious what the members of Steeler Nation do to heat their homes? Lots of different approaches. List yours, why, what you'd prefer if you don't like what you have - electric, gas, oil, wood, wood pellet stove, solar, etc.

I have this exact wood pellet stove in my home:

MtVernonE2Insert-Black-960x456.ashx

Love it. I grew up with real fires (wood stoves) but don't want to deal with cutting wood, carrying wood, chips, etc. I get wood pellets delivered to my home. I spend about $750/winter on pellets. I heat the whole home with it (just leave the central air fan running). Unit produces 52,000 BTUs of heat. It's on a thermostat - turns on and off when needed. So nice having a fire 24x7 automatically and cutting my electricity spend at the same time.

I choose not to live in places where I have to "heat my home" on a regular basis. you guys are ******* crazy.

Now that we are heading into winter, I'm curious what the members of Steeler Nation do to heat their homes? Lots of different approaches. List yours, why, what you'd prefer if you don't like what you have - electric, gas, oil, wood, wood pellet stove, solar, etc.

Love it. I grew up with real fires (wood stoves) but don't want to deal with cutting wood, carrying wood, chips, etc. I get wood pellets delivered to my home. I spend about $750/winter on pellets. I heat the whole home with it (just leave the central air fan running). Unit produces 52,000 BTUs of heat. It's on a thermostat - turns on and off when needed. So nice having a fire 24x7 automatically and cutting my electricity spend at the same time.

Our home is heated with propane, works just like natural gas only ridiculously expensive. We also have a propane fireplace which is a complete waste of space unless you enjoy heating the the upper 2 feet of your room to a toasty warm temperature while the rest of the room stays cold.

We wear a lot of sweaters and thick socks. It's been nice this fall that it hasn't really gotten cold enough to use the furnace yet (Thank you global warming!)

Last edited:
I'd say "*******" but I'm one of those sick people that prefers winter over summer. So I love when the pellet stove comes on :)

My last winter before I left the ole farm in western pa it hit -33 below zero with wind chills close to -80. We got snowed in too and had to dig out 100 yards of road. So awful...haha. My first Christmas in Florida it was 84 degrees and I went to the beach..haha. I was in awe. It took me 10 years to get used to the weather here. We still get some cold and it will freeze,but it always warms up by afternoon or within a few days. I spent a winter up north 3 years ago just over the Delaware from Philly in nj....coldest winter in 26 years..lucky me. **** that...haha. With that being said I'd like to have a house in Pittsburgh and Florida. I miss deer hunting and trout season. Pittsburgh is still my favorite place on the planet.

Last edited:
Always with Tiny Tim...always the "some of my best friends are black/adopted/county judges" and of course SHARE MY VIEWS.

And always with elfiePoloLiar, she has no friends.

People that hope she dies and would defecate on her corpse? Check.

Members of Steeler Nation that rape her intellectually, beat her like Rodney King's ugly cousin? Check.

Taxpayers ripped off by her skeeving dishonesty and hope she "accidentally" falls into a bonfire? Check.

Anybody who actually likes elftardPoloLiar, or wishes her anything other than a brutal and painful death?

giphy.gif

Tim had his racist card pulled. Fuckhead let his son take a black girl to prom/homecoming/some ****. THAT AINT ALLOWED, *******.

You son of a *****. Just making up more ****. Elfie will tell you so.

What is this strange thing they call winter? I only get different shades of summer here. We're heading into the best shade of summer..windows open ac off...ahhhh at last.

Borrrring........I'll keep my different seasons. Florida has two seasons from what I can tell. Warm and unbearably hot.

Things I care about more than people's attention whoring protests...
- almost everything...

Things I care about less than people's attention whoring protests:
1. People protesting those protests
2. People protesting the protesting of those protests....

Borrrring........I'll keep my different seasons. Florida has two seasons from what I can tell. Warm and unbearably hot.

**** 4 seasons. Give me sunshine baby. I'll visit the nasty stuff then leave. Had my fill. It actually will get into the 20's now and then in North Florida at night. That's all I need.

you are just jacking off into each others mouths by quoting that troll here

That's pretty gross. I take it as entertainment. I have it on block. I'll open one up now and then to view the little hate monster. I doubt elfpig would act like this out of this safe haven.

I could not do Florida summers. The weather here sucks right now. It can be in the 30’s and the 70’s, on the same day. I think for overall weather West Virginia and Kentucky are good, not too extreme either way. But the problem is it’s WV and KY.

The place I've got heats with propane, and agree it's an expensive way to heat. Finally got around to getting the blower fixed on the Quadra Fire stove in the fireplace a few weeks ago. Man, what a difference it makes, nice a toasty as it's been dipping into the upper 30's already at night.

**** 4 seasons. Give me sunshine baby. I'll visit the nasty stuff then leave. Had my fill. It actually will get into the 20's now and then in North Florida at night. That's all I need.

62 on the ride in this morning. Brrr. Deer woods are calling.

The place I've got heats with propane, and agree it's an expensive way to heat. Finally got around to getting the blower fixed on the Quadra Fire stove in the fireplace a few weeks ago. Man, what a difference it makes, nice a toasty as it's been dipping into the upper 30's already at night.

Yeah, we have been thinking about having a blower installed. Is it loud?

You son of a *****. Just making up more ****. Elfie will tell you so.

oh, no. i saw it, ******. i saw that picture. your white son with a beautiful black girl.
what in the hell!?

And always with elfiePoloLiar, she has no friends.

People that hope she dies and would defecate on her corpse? Check.

Members of Steeler Nation that rape her intellectually, beat her like Rodney King's ugly cousin? Check.

Taxpayers ripped off by her skeeving dishonesty and hope she "accidentally" falls into a bonfire? Check.

Anybody who actually likes elftardPoloLiar, or wishes her anything other than a brutal and painful death?

giphy.gif

My.....my.......well you are a Christian, so nothing surprising about your evil, twisted desires.

1y6n95.jpg

Just so you're reminded again. You're an absolute ******* moron. Complete without any doubt. Stupidest bunch of nonsense i ever wasted my time on. You can't actually believe this bullshit do you? Your lot is the most hateful nasty bunch of hypocrites who walk the planet. It's a good thing you're all ******* afraid of your own shadow.

Great answer..............

Counter what she's saying instead, oh and speaking of *******: sounds to me like a Reich Wing snowflake got triggered.

I respect the flag by putting it out on nice days, and bringing it inside before sundown. I also never fly her in bad weather.

I respect the anthem by knowing all the words by heart, and have been trained to perform it. I've done NFL, college, minor league soccer, High School events in choruses and even had to sing it once by myself before a W-league game.

I know how to respect these things. What other people want to do is their business and doesn't bother me at all.

Great answer..............

Counter what she's saying instead, oh and speaking of *******: sounds to me like a Reich Wing snowflake got triggered.

***** please. Triggered?...hahahaha...not in this fairytale snookums.That twit is talking out of her ***. Now if you touch me that's a whole new pain game.I'd be triggered then.The answer clown is that my response to this nonsense would be the same no matter who or what is doing it. Simple as that. And don't even pretend to know me because you don't and you never will. All of your litte nazi references are comical. Your kind has a lot in common with them, other than being a bunch of *******. You're just a bunch of words.

Last edited:
I knew when I played the video that at some point, I would get told I was a racist. I was right. What surprised me is that it was at #10. I thought it would be much sooner than that.
Not surprised. Disagree & the answer always comes back to racism. Ugh

Sent from my SM-J727P using Steeler Nation mobile app