• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why some of you "patriots" are really mad at players kneeling

Rog finally let the truth be told.

Roger Goodell: "They've Got My Balls In A Vice"

NEW YORK CITY (World News Bureau) - NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell is being roundly criticized for his press conference Wednesday where he essentially said he was powerless to stop his employees from protesting during the National Anthem

btw..it's big hairy news...

MwVgTa4.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. They never ran a gas line to my street, so I'm all electric. The first winter in this house we had some really cold sub-zero days and my bill was over $1000 a couple of times. Now I do the budget billing where it's the average of the year, so it's never a high spike or low dip. I have two fire places. We use the one in the living room on weekends and the one in our bedroom during the week. I go through 5 to 6 ricks each winter and another 1-2 ricks in the outdoor fire pit.
Just keep up to date with the budget payment plan I do it works out well for us with electric heat plus has it's advantages during the summer heat when you need to use your AC

Sent from my LGLS676 using Steeler Nation mobile app

I think for overall weather West Virginia and Kentucky are good, not too extreme either way. But the problem is it’s WV and KY.

I live in San Diego and it probably has the best weather in the country. But on the downside, it's California and we're over-populated and over-taxed. Oh well, there's always a catch.