• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Will Obama ever lecture radical muslims against killing Christians?

Like I said silence speaks louder than words. Obama and the majority of Muslims not denouncing the terrorists could be taken as an approval of their actions. Only for the logical though. The clueless electorate that I mentioned before don't get it. Surprisingly enough, they are often liberal in their belief systems. Go figure.

Obama ...not denouncing the terrorists
Please site a specific example of Obama not denouncing terrorists after any attack of significance during his two terms. A single instance will do. What he hasn't done is denounce Muslims, which has all your panties in a bunch for some stupid reason.

As the leader of the free world, do you want to declare war on 1.6 billion muslims around the world, or rather limit that scope to several thousand jihadist terrorists? .

Your math is for **** bruh. 1.6 billion muslims. As Peggy Noonan said, just use 'kids math.' You can do kids math, right Tibs?

Let’s say only 10% of the 1.6 billion harbor feelings of grievance toward “the West,” or desire to expunge the infidel, or hope to re-establish the caliphate. That 10% is 160 million people. Let’s say of that group only 10% would be inclined toward jihad. That’s 16 million. Assume that of that group only 10% really means it—would really become jihadis or give them aid and sustenance. That’s 1.6 million.

16 Million 'peacful' Muslims are inclined towards Jihad.
1.6 Million will act on it.

You think it's a few thousand.

I just shake my damned head at the ignorance.

Please site a specific example of Obama not denouncing terrorists after any attack of significance during his two terms. A single instance will do. What he hasn't done is denounce Muslims, which has all your panties in a bunch for some stupid reason.

Because the terrorists are almost all Muslims!!!! What is so hard to get about that?

When Obama calls a terror act a random act of violence, do you equate this with denouncing terrorists?

When Obama calls the Fort Hood terrorist acts "workplace violence," do you equate this with denouncing terrorism?

It took him 6 years to even call the Fort Hood incident terrorism: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...-years-later-calls-fort-hood-terrorist-attack

The administration long shied away from calling Major Nidal Malik Hasan’s killing of 13 people at Fort Hood, Texas an act of terrorism – the deadliest on U.S. soil since 9/11until last week’s attack in San Bernardino set a new grim milestone -- and the Pentagon categorized it as workplace violence.

In a presidential proclamation honoring the victims, Obama referred only to “the tragic events at Fort Hood,” and when he delivered a eulogy at the base days later he did not use the word “terrorist.”

We need your answers first before we can answer your questions. See, to me and 90% of the sane, rational world, those statements are specifically not denouncing terrorism.

Bomma sure hasnt a problem labeling ALL gun owners in America, now does he?

We need your answers first before we can answer your questions.
You're creeping me out, man.

rsz_mib-conspiracy-theory_1675.jpg

Last edited:
You're creeping me out, man.

rsz_mib-conspiracy-theory_1675.jpg

Facts creep you out? You asked him to provide a specific example of Obama 'not' denouncing terrorist attacks. I provided two examples and asked you to clarify what denouncing means? If the man won't actually call it terrorism, but instead calls it workplace violence, the question back to you is - 'How is he denouncing terrorism?' Doesn't one have to acknowledge it IS terrorism in order to denounce it? Bammy won't even call terrorism 'terrorism.'

So the question stands to you (before anyone can answer it) - what does denouncing terrorism in your mind actually mean?

I'd like to see Muslim demonstrations in the streets as large and voicifferous against terrorist attacks as the ones over the Mohamed cartoons.

Whatcho talkin' 'bout 'D', them demonstrations happen all the time. Like this one here....

Jbjr5eY.jpg

Facts creep you out? You asked him to provide a specific example of Obama 'not' denouncing terrorist attacks. I provided two examples and asked you to clarify what denouncing means? If the man won't actually call it terrorism, but instead calls it workplace violence, the question back to you is - 'How is he denouncing terrorism?' Doesn't one have to acknowledge it IS terrorism in order to denounce it? Bammy won't even call terrorism 'terrorism.'

So the question stands to you (before anyone can answer it) - what does denouncing terrorism in your mind actually mean?

Here's a hint Tibs

f6EpYHn.png

Last edited:

I dunno, something along these lines?

Obama: 'This was an act of terrorism'
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/06/politics/obama-oval-office-address-isis-terror/

Washington (CNN)President Barack Obama on Sunday issued his most passionate denunciation yet of ISIS, vowing to "destroy" the group in a relentless, strong and smart campaign that is consistent with the nation's values.

Obama, speaking in the symbolic surroundings of the Oval Office, unequivocally told millions of television viewers in prime-time that last week's mass shooting in San Bernardino, California, was a terrorist attack by a couple who had gone down the "dark path of radicalization" and embraced a "perverted" form of Islam.

"This was an act of terrorism designed to kill innocent people," Obama said. "Here's what I want you to know. The threat from terrorism is real, but we will overcome it. We will destroy ISIL and any other organization that tries to harm us."

or...

Barack Obama denounces Islamic State as ‘cancer’ that must be ‘extracted’ from Middle East
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-that-must-be-extracted-from-Middle-East.html

Tibs, Bomma wont even say "terrorism"
he waltzes around it like he's on an Argentinian dance floor, but won't say it.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/06/politics/obama-oval-office-address-isis-terror/

Washington (CNN)President Barack Obama on Sunday issued his most passionate denunciation yet of ISIS, vowing to "destroy" the group in a relentless, strong and smart campaign that is consistent with the nation's values.

Obama, speaking in the symbolic surroundings of the Oval Office, unequivocally told millions of television viewers in prime-time that last week's mass shooting in San Bernardino, California, was a terrorist attack by a couple who had gone down the "dark path of radicalization" and embraced a "perverted" form of Islam.

"This was an act of terrorism designed to kill innocent people," Obama said. "Here's what I want you to know. The threat from terrorism is real, but we will overcome it. We will destroy ISIL and any other organization that tries to harm us."

or...

Barack Obama denounces Islamic State as ‘cancer’ that must be ‘extracted’ from Middle East
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-that-must-be-extracted-from-Middle-East.html

th

yawn2.jpg
marriage-relationships-married-marrying-marrying-husbands-wife-ear0646_low.jpg

or...

You have got to be kidding me? I don't credit you with much intelligence, but this takes the cake. Rewind? You stated: Please site a specific example of Obama not denouncing terrorists after any attack of significance during his two terms. A single instance will do.

I gave you two examples - Fort Hood, which he labeled workplace violence (and wouldn't call it terrorism for 6 years), followed by a general reference, a phrase he uses too often to avoid calling terrorist acts "terrorism" - his infamous 'random acts of violence' comments he's used regarding Paris, and Palestinian attacks on Jews.

I asked you to define what 'denouncing terrorism' means. You didn't answer.

So you show some examples of other times where he denounced terrorism. Applause, applause!

So the original poster was right - Obama refuses to 'consistently' denounce terrorism. There are examples where he avoids it, and won't do so. You claim that's false. You are wholly incorrect.

The examples you provide above, which gave some folks a temporary glimmer of hope that the moron was finally getting it, did nothing to answer the question - what is your definition of denouncing terrorism. But at this point, you answering that is rather moot. And I know why you wouldn't answer it ::wink:: ::wink:: (that whole being painted into a corner thing is awkward)

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Just a question. Would be nice to hear. He sort of missed the Easter massacre window.

No. He'd rather bow to them, free up billions for them, and blame us or climate change. If that doesn't work, how about an obscure video?

He's only a Christian for political reasons and even then he was party of a racy church who didn't like American. Remember his wife is on record saying she wasn;t proud of her country until Barrack ran for the presidency.

Obama is on record saying the most beautify thing he's ever heard if the call to prayer in Islam. His father and stepfather were Muslim, and his influence as a youth was Frank Lloyd Wright, who was a communist.

So we know where his heart is on the topic, and his actions as president confirm it. Quite possibly the most anti-Isreali President as well, which
adds just more proof of what he believes in.

This guy can't get out of office soon enough. I'd like to see a documentary on what he has said, and done one day, using his own words and actions to give him the show the world who he really is.

What the President of the United States says publicly does not put his life at risk but rather the lives of soldiers
and traveling Americans. I am sure he is coached on what he should say to minimize the risk to American lives.

so ... he's a puppet.