• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Will We Have a Democrat in the White House Soon?

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...riebus-bannon/ar-BBzwX1C?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

If President Kushner gets his way, we might have a Democrat in the White House soon. Apparently Kushner wants Bannon and Priebus out.
If that happens Cohn and Kushner will be steering the White House and while they are NY Republicans, that generally means moderate Democrat in
the rest of the country. You could even see single-payer floated on Healthcare. Trump has been an advocate of that most of his life.

Kushner has Trump's ear far more than Bannon as he's his son in law. That being said Bannon can remind Trump at any time that he is the lynch pin to Trump's base(white racists) and the election 4 years from now.

I think Kushner has the advantage in that Trump is far more interested in lining his pockets than winning reelection, I'm fairly sure the plan has morped into " grab all you can till the impeachment comes down, then resign." And if that's the case Trump is far more interested in what Kushner brings than what Bannon does, in other words Bannon has just about outlived his usefulness.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah go the libs!

Neil Gorsuch confirmed to the Supreme Court

webRNS-NEIL-GORSUCHa-013117.jpg

Washington (CNN)The Senate has cast enough votes to confirm Neil Gorsuch, a 49-year-old federal judge who could help cement a conservative majority on the bench for decades, to the Supreme Court, according to a CNN count of the vote.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/07/politics/neil-gorsuch-senate-vote/

------------------

Thank you all for voting for President Trump!

Kushner has Trump's ear far more than Bannon as he's his son in law.

Wait, you're on record saying "President Bannon". You change narratives more than you change your claims of ethnicity. And, oh yeah:

mlSwkdZ.gif

Wait, you're on record saying "President Bannon". You change narratives more than you change your claims of ethnicity. And, oh yeah:

mlSwkdZ.gif

Elfie's spin of the day... or hour... whatever the propaganda overlords want out there i guess....

Chelsea Clinton is a lock for the Presidency, just like her mommy.

Chelsea Clinton is a lock for the Presidency, just like her mommy.

Speaking of entitled, out-of-touch, white oligarchy. Hasn't worked a day in her life. Born into wealth. Married into more wealth. Has the DNA of a sexual predator and a felon. Has zero ability to connect to anyone outside of the white, elite 1% class of Americans.

What qualifies her to hold office again?

Speaking of entitled, out-of-touch, white oligarchy. Hasn't worked a day in her life. Born into wealth. Married into more wealth. Has the DNA of a sexual predator and a felon. Has zero ability to connect to anyone outside of the white, elite 1% class of Americans.

She's actually offering advice, as if she's ever had any success -
Whether you’re faced with your first job offer or fifth, Chelsea Clinton has some keen negotiation advice for you: “It’s better to ask and be told ‘no’ than to not ask at all…recognize that you’re not alone,” she says.

When Levo sat down with Chelsea Clinton for Office Hours, she expounded her sage advice on changing careers, carving your own path, and what social good means to her.

from - https://www.levo.com/posts/chelsea-clinton-ask-for-raise

What is it with liberals thinking they have valuable opinions on **** they know nothing about?

Kushner has Trump's ear far more than Bannon as he's his son in law. That being said Bannon can remind Trump at any time that he is the lynch pin to Trump's base(white racists) and the election 4 years from now.

I think Kushner has the advantage in that Trump is far more interested in lining his pockets than winning reelection, I'm fairly sure the plan has morped into " grab all you can till the impeachment comes down, then resign." And if that's the case Trump is far more interested in what Kushner brings than what Bannon does, in other words Bannon has just about outlived his usefulness.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh, ok. Don't get all uppity on us now boy. You want racist I will show you racist!

“I was curious if I could care about money on some fundamental level, and I couldn’t.”

21Steeler, the legacy your generation has given us.

Should a Democrat EVER win the White House again...

Not My President!

Apparently I am neither required nor expected to respect or tolerate anything a president I don't agree with does or says.

So your Democrat candidate can go **** himself or herself. Right? That's fair in the new system isn't it?

About a year ago, there was someone here that claimed we wouldn't see another Republican president for at least 50 years. Can't remember which lefty muggle here said it. If I can find it, I will add it to my signature.

Ultimately the Dems will put her up for President after one term as Senator in a hard-blue state that she can't lose. All the right people will be in the background running things.

About a year ago, there was someone here that claimed we wouldn't see another Republican president for at least 50 years.

There were a lot of people saying that, and not just on the left. I remember.

You know what I say, Vote Your Conscience!

hahahahahaha

Go Bernie bots!

Vote GREEN PARTY!

Trump won Pennsylvania by 44,000 votes; Stein received 50,000 votes

Trump won Michigan by 11,000 votes; Stein received 51,000 votes

Trump won Wisconsin by 24,000 votes; Stein received 31,000

The woman in the gray here, at the table with Flynn and Putin, is Dr. Jill Stein.

flynn.jpg

Uh, she has has greater skills than a community organizer, so the answer is Barack Hussein Obama.

Last edited:
About a year ago, there was someone here that claimed we wouldn't see another Republican president for at least 50 years. Can't remember which lefty muggle here said it. If I can find it, I will add it to my signature.

I didn't say the next 50 years, but I did say that I did not expect to see another Republican President for quite a while. I just saw too many people fed up and unwilling to turn out to vote. That allows about 15-20% of the population to run things for everyone. As it turned out, I was wrong, they did turn out.