• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Woefully bad predictions from Adan Schein

madinsomniac

Reaction score
I got a chuckle here… I don’t think he gets one right…

1. He goes for The Jets-49rs trendy superbowl pick… but wait, he doubles down predicting that first round bust Sam Darnold is going to beat everyone else out and be the starter for the 49’rs…
First off the Jets are the trendy afc SB pick, mostly because of Aaron Rodgers… but save for Brady and Manning, most star vet QB late career moves aren’t successful… especially in their first season with a new club… maybe next year, but this year the Jets are just going to spin their wheels… as for SF… they are a quality pick, but frankly their injury issues seem worse than the rest of the league… it seems like their skill players are perpetually shuffling… if Darnold is starting, things are probably already moving south… I cannot back a guy who cant break 60% completion rate becoming a Super Bowl winner out of nowhere

2. The Saints winning the NFC top seed… this guy feels like he keeps trying to justify older bad predictions… he loved Darnold… he was a Derek Carr apologist… hey.. you want to predict that the saints win the division, fine… but running the whole NFC… I mean their head coach’s record is 15-38.. there isn’t a lot to go on outside of gut feelings here…

3. Arizona Cardinals go 0-17… look they are going to really suck… but it takes a special kind of suck to go winless… there have been 5 in the last 80 years… 2 of which had ties, and one of those was in a strike shortened season… there have been two in the past 40 years… its really hard to lose that much… and the cards aren’t the Browns…

4. The Packers are the second worts team in the league… this is basically based on Rodgers leaving… its tge same stuff we went through last year… the pack will probably finish in the middle of the… um … Pack… again this guy isn’t a fan of Love and we see it in his predictions

5. Josh Allen wins MVP… great idea, the problem is that the afc QB picture is loaded…and the reality is Allen is due for a big injury… he has played 5 seasons now… and has had over 100 rushes for 4 seasons in a row.. over 120 the last two… he may be big, but that kind of use does lead to injuries…

6. Myles Garrett … wait… hold on… its tge ANNUAL miles Garret is gonna win the DPOY…
The problem is the guy is good but not that great… he is immature and it leads to dumb **** that always sink him.. every year this is predicted everywhere but it isn’t ever him… even when he gets votes it’s mostly from people who just really want that dipstick to get it… his stats aren’t ever better than other candidates… usually significantly worse

7. Justin Jefferies gets 2000 yards receiving…
Meh that’s really really hard… and addison is going to take catches away from him… he wont be the guy drawing extra coverage … if he is getting open he will sink jefferson’s quest really early

8. The annual overrating of a rookie RB. This guy has an equal chance to be a mediocre guy as he does to be a star…

9. Oh gosh I actually hope he gets 9 right… but lets be real… someone is going to have to stake that cretin through his black heart to get him out of the league

He doesn't know sh!t from Shein- Ola.

Good GRIEF! You could do better than those picks by just throwing a dart! 0 for 9!

My **** flinging Monkey rentals do better than this, even the rookies……………

Salute the nation

Adam.Schein has always been and still doesn’t disappoint in being a loud mouth stick in the mud. I’ve seen his Picks of the week and yes, just more loud noise as well.

I remember one time he went like 9 - 8 and he acted like it was the “GOLD” stamp to be compared to. ****

Salute the nation

My favorite thing about the ******* is he’ll talk **** about everybody…..but then if they do something good, he emphatically talks about “MY guy, ______ fill in players name.

Lab grown chicken ( grown in a bioreactor) is sold legally in Singapore. It's very expensive because there isn't a lot of it. A famous chef prepared it three different ways and had people eat it. Nobody liked the texture. Top scores were only 2.5 stars. Nutritionists considered it ultra processed food. Coming to school lunches near you.

Lab grown chicken ( grown in a bioreactor) is sold legally in Singapore. It's very expensive because there isn't a lot of it. A famous chef prepared it three different ways and had people eat it. Nobody liked the texture. Top scores were only 2.5 stars. Nutritionists considered it ultra processed food. Coming to school lunches near you.
I can definitely wait for the day synthetic bacon reigns supreme lol… it’ll probably be worse than turkey bacon…

It's ok, they will bulk it up with crickets!!

Can't wait to see the Jets become really good in the regular season and left for **** in the playoffs.

It's ok, they will bulk it up with crickets!!

Shelled or un-shelled…………

More than likely un-shelled as it would be less processed and we are all about the health concerns with processed food….

Salute the nation