• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Women's march stuff

Trump got more fat women walking in one day than Michelle did in eight years.

ha ha

C2w0nvPUAAAMUd5.jpg

Looks like she's had more than her share!

No more amusing than someone saying they were pro gun rights during the moments Columbine and Sandy Hook were taking place.

No proposed gun laws would have prevented Columbine or Sandy Hook. Columbine shooters obtained their guns illegally. Sandy Hook shooter's guns were purchased by his mother, who had nothing in her background that would have prevented her from buying guns. A complete ban on and confiscation of all guns would be the only thing that could have prevented either of them. So unless that's what you're advocating for stop using these incidents to promote gun laws that have nothing to do with them.

If one of the good guys at either of these schools had a gun, I wonder how many children's lives could have been saved. Yet these libs are mocking Betsy Devos because she wouldn't agree that all schools should be gun free zones.

They take offense to men bragging about sexually assaulting broads.

They take no offense to men actually sexually assaulting broads however.

Those marches all over the world to protest the leader of the free world sexually assaulting an intern in the Oval Office, the marches to protest him being a frequent flyer on Lolita Airlines to Orgy Island to sleep with minors were something, eh? Oh...wait. Nevermind. Those marches didn't happen.

Last edited:
They take no offense to men actually sexually assaulting broads however.

Those marches all over the world to protest the leader of the free world sexually assaulting an intern in the Oval Office, the marches to protest him being a frequent flyer on Lolita Airlines to Orgy Island to sleep with minors were something, eh? Oh...wait. Nevermind. Those marches didn't happen.

Beat me to it.

That is a horrible analogy. Makes no sense. Saying I am Pro Gun-rights so that people could defend themselves against attack is a far different thing.

But saying anyone who is pro-choice would have an abortion if they got pregnant makes sense to you? That's incredibly naive.

Don't let these trolls try to steal the narrative - this thread is about Hillary's losers crying over her humiliating defeat. That's all this was.

Down with LIBERALISM!

Trump-signing-orders-gold-drapes-getty-640x480.jpg

Can I get an Amen?

But they are ok with a woman who stood by her man who shoved cigars up his mistress' ***** in the oval Office. That makes sense.

And OK with one of their own (Lena Dunham) admitting to sexually molesting her sister.

I was looking forward to the insights about the women's march from this amazing group of thinkers on SN. Maybe some memes?

Let's hear it!

Yawn, a blue state rally in blue state DC areas of Clinton supporters. That;s all. Women who were not pro-abortion were not allowed to register, so how is this a " women's " march?

At least we got some crazy's on record, both celebrity, and politician.

I doubt this will be news 2 months from now...just a well-organized event that will fade away.

Clearly they don't know what they want. Just more of Republicans bad, Democrats good, gimme free ****.

Clearly they don't know what they want. Just more of Republicans bad, Democrats good, gimme free ****.

Been there, done that, moment in time.

womens-march610px.jpg

prochoice-supporters-take-part-in-a-march-for-womens-equality-in-dc-picture-id515998481

They just got more colorful and foulmouthed over time.

marchsigns%20_OP_17_CP__1485012914843_2591655_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

I hope my wife doesn't see this one but it fit the Indy sammich mantra....LOL

Women-are-good-for-70-things-meme.jpg

doh!

Heads Explode After Piers Morgan Calls for ‘Men’s March’ Against ‘Rabid Feminists’

Heads exploded on social media Saturday and political correctness took a major blow when liberal journalist Piers Morgan stuck his finger in the eyes of the feminazis at the much-ballyhooed “Women’s March” in Washington, D.C., an anti-life group of angry nasty leftist women still emotionally unhinged over Hillary Clinton losing to Donald Trump.

Piers Morgan, a former CNN host and leftist in his own right who typically rants against the Second Amendment and in favor of other liberal causes, shocked feminists everywhere when he announced that he was planning a “Men’s March” to “protest at the creeping global emasculation of my gender by rabid feminists.”

“Who’s with me?” Morgan asked after predicting that if men held a march radical feminists would go “crackers.”

http://politistick.com/heads-explod...calls-for-mens-march-against-rabid-feminists/

Their outrage falls flat when their methods cross the line. People are tired of it.

They are ******* terrorists!

Feminists chant "Allahu Akbar" at "Women's March" against Inauguration

degrade.jpg

opt.jpg

ute.jpg

People are amazing. I had this discussion with someone on FB. She seemed to think this isa hand up issue not a hand out issue. WTF?

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

Thing is, if you asked any of those women to see their ***** and that you just wanted to be friends with it and treat it with kindness and love and they could even have an abortion after, they would still beat you over the head with their signs.

Last edited: