• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Women's march stuff

Copied from a friend's facebook. She is not a feminist, and I didn't check this out.

Just heard an interesting take on the "Women's March" the day after the inauguration. Permits take MONTHS to get in DC - so it was hypothesized that the permits were meant to be a celebratory march for HILLARY - but she lost - and it got turned into a Trump bashing walk. Makes sense to me - they had to do something with the permits. It was SHAMEFUL.

Looks like this thread is about dead so I'll throw in these last couple chuckles

FXWZaIa.jpg

tlzc6XP.jpg

bBATUJO.jpg

Delingpole ... wow, not popular with the lefty-women I am betting:

"Instead: just another random protest march by the usual ragbag of leftist suspects, far too many of them blue hair, their whale-like physiques and terrifying camel-toes the size of the Grand Canyon."

I have seen this all over the internet, but can't understand why she is not being tried for it?

She was tried for it and served 27 years. Now she's a judicial reformist and SJW. The heinous things that woman took part in when they tortured that man for 15-20 days could make a person's stomach turn. She's quite the mentor for the young ladies, isn't she? Yuck.

She was tried for it and served 27 years. Now she's a judicial reformist and SJW. The heinous things that woman took part in when they tortured that man for 15-20 days could make a person's stomach turn. She's quite the mentor for the young ladies, isn't she? Yuck.

It's perfectly fine for a woman to to torture a man. But if a man farts in a woman's general direction, he's a misogynist pig. Got it.

All I'm going to say about it.

IMG_0596.JPG

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/26/womens-march-featured-speaker-who-kidnapped-raped-and-tortured-a-man/

The Woman's March had some really great speakers though didn't it? This woman tortured, raped and murdered a man in 1985 or so. They couldn't have done better than that.

THIS ^^^^^^

This is why I do not give a flying **** what the media ****s tell me.

Can you ******* imagine what would happen if the Trump administration featured a speaker who served 27 years for raping and murdering a woman?!?!?!?!?

And the what-the-****-ever protest features this excrement, so of course Scott Douchenozzle, Molester Dolt, ***** Nonblitzer say what in response? WHAT????

Not one ******* word, that's what.

I can't even bring myself to read about how far we have fallen away. When the women of your society have less morals than the men then you know you're doomed

As a friend of mine shared with me on Facebook - short and to the point:

"It is a sad day when a Woman's March is no place for a lady."

Don't let the media make you think that this march represents the majority of women. This vlogger is on facebook too #activistmommy