• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Wow, I am positive this will be the lead story on EVERY network tonight

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Ukraine has definitive evidence - documents, witnesses, phone calls - showing that Biden was deeply involved in a scam to defraud Ukraine out of millions of dollars.

Just you wait - watch. First story tonight and every night until the crooked, dementia-ridden thief is brought to justice.

Just. You. Wait.

man that is pretty long to watch. I will wait for Don Lemon to explain it to me

Reactions: wig
Ukraine has definitive evidence - documents, witnesses, phone calls - showing that Biden was deeply involved in a scam to defraud Ukraine out of millions of dollars.

Just you wait - watch. First story tonight and every night until the crooked, dementia-ridden thief is brought to justice.

Just. You. Wait.

Of course he was. He plays for team untouchable. They're on a mission this year. The cloak is completely off. Full attack on everything American going back to the foundation.

I read about this on line. I have not seen it broadcast on ant television news outlet. Do you think that the television news is keeping this story off the air to protect Biden from negative scrutiny? I do.

Come on, man. You can't believe those guys. They're speaking in tongue, for Christ's sake. - Joe Biden